Dating Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dating Chinese Women

Post by Taco »

Here's some advice on dating in China, your experiences may vary.

Dating Chinese Women
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2012/12 ... ese-women/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Whoa! What an atrocious experience he's had! Does that motherf***er know how to foreplay? You know Taco, not saying you do this or anyone else here, but there are lots of "hooligans" like this guy, that are soooo aggressive and rough, that they turn off the woman completely that p***y dries up faster than the Sahara. That is why some of those women squeal and hate having sex with some of them. One thing I think makes Chinese women kinda unique is that even if they are wet, if they do not love you madly, they most likely will feel as if sex was painful and a terrible experience. Of course that makes the man mad as hell too. They also have very very very tight pussies. Well to me at least :lol: so you have to slowly work in a groove/fit before you go faster!

I personally think, most woman that have Dyspareunia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painful_intercourse) just have not made love with the right man that really knows what he is doing.

I know too many people that say Chinese women f**k like rabbits when they get attached to you. I can personally vouch for that too. This guy is probably just a immature douchebag. Look at his avatar, he even referred to himself as a soccer hooligan in the comments....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Dating Chinese Women

Post by Maverick »

Taco wrote:Here's some advice on dating in China, your experiences may vary.

Dating Chinese Women
http://www.expat-chronicles.com/2012/12 ... ese-women/
Haha this actually doesn't sound too bad if you're just looking to get laid.

Sounds like it could be fun actually. :P
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

chine has the worst male/female ratio, thanks to one child policy

In china there 35 million more men than women
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

There was some very insightful posts in the comments section, particularly this one...

Chinese women are very distrustful of men and for good reason–Chinese men treat them like shit. So they learn to play their cards close to their vests. They find it a serious disadvantage should you know what they are actually thinking or feeling.
Nonetheless, I cannot condone your tricking them in order to use them for your own sexual gratification and little more. This is exactly why they have their guards up, and you only prove them right by doing this.
Be that as it may, most of the things you say about them describe my ex-fiancee to a “T.â€￾ It’s uncanny. I feel so much better knowing that she was just being a typical Chinese female. Chinese women are extremely demanding and difficult to deal with, perhaps even worse than American women–if that is even possible.
However, they will often settle for older white guys, because Chinese men do not want women over 35, and because they think American men have money and are pushovers. I thought I had gotten lucky when I found one 20 years my junior. However, a younger Chinese woman (probably any younger woman, for that matter) is simply not going to “fall in loveâ€￾ with me the way I did with Guanfen and her awesome Asian skin.
So if you get involved with a Chinese women, especially a younger one, you should realize there is a charade and be prepared to go along with it. Do not pick off that scab and look under it–once you do, it won’t go back on. Just make up your mind to overlook the fact that she probably doesn’t care about you one-tenth as much as you care about her. It’s all about your doing your absolute best for her at all times and her doing as little as possible for you. That’s the game and those are the ground rules. If you can’t go along with this, then don’t play the game.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Ghost wrote:Wow, gee, I'm getting really frustrated just from reading that and other things around here lately. I should be in China within two weeks and it now seems like what was once was considered a good destination for women is starting to taper off and maybe even severely so.

I guess China is changing too rapidly.

It sounds easy to game them though. Or at least the slutty ones. Just be a foreigner who pretends to be interested in materialistic things? Sounds like bait for gaming in China.

I may not even get laid even one over there. Who knows. It is starting to sound that difficult. But I'm not turning back now. I'm going. FOr better or for worse.
I think it's safe to say that Chinese women are the worst in the world - even worse than AWs. They are definately the most materialistic and greedy women in the world. Marrying a Chinese woman is the biggest mistake you will ever make. I know because my old man has been married to two of them. Read the comments after that article to verify what I am saying.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Ghost wrote:
Banano wrote:chine has the worst male/female ratio, thanks to one child policy

In china there 35 million more men than women
IIRC, isn't it reversed in the cities though? Isn't it mainly the rural Chinese areas that mainly have the ratio problem?
You will never notice that "ratio", unless you are a rice farmer basically.... I see more sausage festivals in America than I EVER saw in China.

Nuff Said.

You will see...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

clowny wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wow, gee, I'm getting really frustrated just from reading that and other things around here lately. I should be in China within two weeks and it now seems like what was once was considered a good destination for women is starting to taper off and maybe even severely so.

I guess China is changing too rapidly.

It sounds easy to game them though. Or at least the slutty ones. Just be a foreigner who pretends to be interested in materialistic things? Sounds like bait for gaming in China.

I may not even get laid even one over there. Who knows. It is starting to sound that difficult. But I'm not turning back now. I'm going. FOr better or for worse.
I think it's safe to say that Chinese women are the worst in the world - even worse than AWs. They are definately the most materialistic and greedy women in the world. Marrying a Chinese woman is the biggest mistake you will ever make. I know because my old man has been married to two of them. Read the comments after that article to verify what I am saying.
Anyone failing to understand Chinese women, will always strikeout with them on any attempts at long term relationships. Either that, or lame men are constantly turning them into Tiger Wives when there was no need to do so... If you read my guide, you would know how to pick them and cut off bullshit problems long before you discover them. The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.

Chinese women are not for everyone, but because there are so many, there is a Chinese woman that would fit probably every man. Even lazy trash ones....I cannot say if she would be pretty though.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

There are only about 6 different types of Chinese woman - date as many as I have and you can soon fit them into what type they are.

Pretty much all Chinese people are materialistic and money obsessed. That's why they're usually the wealthiest people in Singapore, Malaysia, the Phillies and Thailand.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

xiongmao wrote:The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

There are only about 6 different types of Chinese woman - date as many as I have and you can soon fit them into what type they are.

Pretty much all Chinese people are materialistic and money obsessed. That's why they're usually the wealthiest people in Singapore, Malaysia, the Phillies and Thailand.
What are the 6 types of chinese women?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:The gender imbalance has never been an issue here. In the bigger cities there's a shortage of men if anything. There's definitely a shortage of white collar men who these smart and sophisticated ladies want to marry.

Yeah I agree. Whenever I go to Guangzhou, Changsha, Beijing, etc. There are way more women walking around than men. Without fail. I do not think I have seen more men in one room or place than women, anywhere there. Rural men and those people living in mountains and very remote places have this problem. You are right about the lack of white collar men around China. In Beijing you see lots walking around, but that is the capital of China, which makes sense.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote: The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.
Based on my limited personal experience I would agree.

Materialistic? Hell yes.

Hard to get into bed? No.

Clearly have an agenda? yes.

Intelligent? yes.

Athletic? yes.

Interested in being a f*kbuddy? No.