In order to find the right woman, do you need a checklist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

In order to find the right woman, do you need a checklist?

Post by clowny »

As discerning men who are fed up with the feminist harridans that many western women have become, it is incumbent upon as to create a reliable system with which to measure women against. If the women does not measure up to these standards, you quickly discard them and move on. This is not about having a stupid checklist like women use to choose men. Their checklists are full of superfluous, superficial qualities that are unrealistic and inconsequential. Men need a universal system that can be used by men ANYWHERE in the world to ascertain whether a woman is marriageable.

This is the system.

1. She was raised by both biological parents.

2. She does not use recreational drugs (and uses alcohol sparingly, or not at all)

3. She does not have any tattoos or piercings

4. She wears feminine clothes, such as dresses

5. She has not studied at university (universities are breeding grounds for feminism - a woman with a university degree from a western country has probably been exposed to toxic levels of feminism)

6. Her main priority in life is not her career, but her family

If you can find a woman who meets these standards, do you think there is a good chance she would make a good wife? Is there anything you think should be added or removed from the list?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The most important thing to me in a Women is are they awake about the way they are being programmed by the state, that tells me they can think outside the box.
Time to Hide!
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Re: In order to find the right woman, do you need a checklis

Post by germanguy »

clowny wrote:As discerning men who are fed up with the feminist harridans that many western women have become, it is incumbent upon as to create a reliable system with which to measure women against. If the women does not measure up to these standards, you quickly discard them and move on. This is not about having a stupid checklist like women use to choose men. Their checklists are full of superfluous, superficial qualities that are unrealistic and inconsequential. Men need a universal system that can be used by men ANYWHERE in the world to ascertain whether a woman is marriageable.

This is the system.

2. She does not use recreational drugs (and uses alcohol sparingly, or not at all)

5. She has not studied at university (universities are breeding grounds for feminism - a woman with a university degree from a western country has probably been exposed to toxic levels of feminism)

I don´t agree with the first one. You can´t blame a person for not having both parents around. It also doesn´t make you a bad person. I was raised by a single mother because my father has left us. Still I am very family minded and loyal.

#5 is true for 95% of women but that doesn´t mean that a girl who has studied at a western university is automatically not wife-material.

#3 has little to do with being "wife-material".

I think everyone has a different "checklist" towards what is acceptable and what is not, mine would be like that:

- Has not slept with any man outside of a relationship
- Is not a feminist
- Is acting feminine (language, clothes, behaviour)
- Is not partying at clubs
- Is not doing any drugs (includes alcohol and cigarettes)
- Is not having lots of "male friends"
- Has some humor
- Values loyalty a lot
- Has strong morals
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:As discerning men who are fed up with the feminist harridans that many western women have become, it is incumbent upon as to create a reliable system with which to measure women against. If the women does not measure up to these standards, you quickly discard them and move on. This is not about having a stupid checklist like women use to choose men. Their checklists are full of superfluous, superficial qualities that are unrealistic and inconsequential. Men need a universal system that can be used by men ANYWHERE in the world to ascertain whether a woman is marriageable.

This is the system.

If you can find a woman who meets these standards, do you think there is a good chance she would make a good wife? Is there anything you think should be added or removed from the list?
I use almost exactly the same list.

5 -- College is OK if sh is still living at home with parents while in college -- and if her mom wants her to get married rather than work fulltime in a career. In other words college is OK if she is just killing time till Mr Right comes along, and is consciously preparing herself to be a good servant to her man. Good majors would be Early Childhood Education, bookkeeping/accounting, or nutrition.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Foreign colleges are not necessarily breeding grounds for feminism! That is a US problem. Everyone has to take certain kinds of liberal bullshit classes as requirements, and most of it is trash. Just because they majored in a science, engineering, law, nutrition, basketweaving, etc. does not tell you that they may have happened to take 1 or 2 semesters of Intro to Women's Studies or Womens' History..... Eventually you will catch that fire at some point, then go scream in the rain because you never asked them about that before.

Besides, you cannot think of home school for your kids, if the wife is a dummy! She needs to have some skillsets as well.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A lot of the women in my college town are waking up to the bull shit feminist con and realize that todays college is shit.

More and more people are realizing the net is where the real info is and mainstream is ZIO propaganda being put out by the credit monopoly but you still have lot's of idiots as well that are in pursuit of bank credit for their daily goal.

In my town there is a good size Jewish community and some of them are starting to figure out they are being used but do not want to believe it.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Clowny,
this is ridiculous. Look. When I was looking for wife 2.0 I had a FOUR PAGE checklist. She matched the list and more. But she was STILL feminised and therefore as soon as I said the "c" word of Commitment she immediately switched to feminised mode.

In reality there is no "right woman". What you are best deciding to do is to make sure that what ever woman you are with you keep your real assets in a location that the courts there can not steal from until such time as we have the MBA Law Courts recognised as having superior jurisdiction where you live and the woman can be held to a marriage agreement that she signs. Until then, and that is not far away, there is no "right woman". They are ALL the "wrong woman" and if you deal with them like that then you will be substantially safer.

That is what I do, even for the best of the best of them.

The system that has been created which will work was published 2.5 years ago in my first book Living Free in the Femnazi World...that men have chosen not to use that book is THEIR problem. I used all the ideas in it and they work fine. I have been living free in the femnazi world for 3.5 years now.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:Foreign colleges are not necessarily breeding grounds for feminism! That is a US problem. Everyone has to take certain kinds of liberal bullshit classes as requirements, and most of it is trash. Just because they majored in a science, engineering, law, nutrition, basketweaving, etc. does not tell you that they may have happened to take 1 or 2 semesters of Intro to Women's Studies or Womens' History..... Eventually you will catch that fire at some point, then go scream in the rain because you never asked them about that before.

Besides, you cannot think of home school for your kids, if the wife is a dummy! She needs to have some skillsets as well.

Good points.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

This is the system.

Plenty women will fit this list. In the West, they are usually called 'grandma'. :razz:
The few young ones will be 'good' up until you sign on the line or she gets bored with you.

I think any list must take the laws into consideration. While you're vetting your live-in girlfriend, the state may decide she's marriageable enough and declare it done.

From the Canadian Province of British Columbia ...
How a new law in B.C. turned thousands of live-in lovers into married couples
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03/17 ... d-couples/

Your biggest risk is how BigDaddyGov will change the rules on you and back her, in screwing you over.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Comment from Glenn McBride on the article:
Good, good! So 40 years of Marxist-Feminist policy resulted in divorce rates in some areas, such as California, hitting 75%, with 70+% of divorces initiated by the female, and to top it all off, a 33% paternity fraud rate. Men, bewildered and disgusted, react by initiating a "Marriage Strike". The females, as is typical with deranged tyrants, chose to double-down on their losing hand and enact even more draconian laws. The icing on the cake being shaming language thrown in for good measure. However, the law of unintended consequences can and will prevail. Get ready for an marriage and birth rates to plummet even further!
Isn't Glenn McBride one of us here at HA? Is that you Teal?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Not sure about this list. Tattoos are often a good sign that a lady is, er, up for a fun time.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
Comment from Glenn McBride on the article:
Good, good! So 40 years of Marxist-Feminist policy resulted in divorce rates in some areas, such as California, hitting 75%, with 70+% of divorces initiated by the female, and to top it all off, a 33% paternity fraud rate. Men, bewildered and disgusted, react by initiating a "Marriage Strike". The females, as is typical with deranged tyrants, chose to double-down on their losing hand and enact even more draconian laws. The icing on the cake being shaming language thrown in for good measure. However, the law of unintended consequences can and will prevail. Get ready for an marriage and birth rates to plummet even further!
Isn't Glenn McBride one of us here at HA? Is that you Teal?
Nah, he's not me.
I'm just another man looking at the same gathering storm clouds and trying to stay ahead of the downpour.
At the rate BigDaddyGov is buying the fem vote, women will one day be able to claim a piece of your future earnings just for having gone on a date with you once twenty years prior (but not the other way around :twisted:).
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yes, you need a checklist. And it needs to be as long as it needs to be, but only include important stuff.

Here's my basic checklist :

* Honest

* Loyal

* Submissive

* Attractive

* Good sex

* Interesting / intelligent

* Loving / generous / respectful

* Gracious / plays fair

* Conscience / accountability

* Humility

* Level headed / sensible

* Has pride / dignity / class

* No major psychological issues

* Self esteem / positive / happy

* She likes me

* Strong (good work ethic, self discipline, passion, motivation, purpose, inner strength, coping skills)

* Independent (Identity, individuality, self reliant)

* Friendly, likeable, wholesome

* Feminine

* Humour, fun, playfulness

* Good character, honour, values, principles

* Emotional composure, rational, moderation, self restraint

* Trusting

* Communication skills

* Easy to get along with (i.e. not passive aggressive)

* Healthy

* Enough commonality and differences to make it interesting

* Communication, understanding, compatibility, good outlet for each others' personalities

* Connection, intimacy, bond, closeness

* We get / understand each other (intentions, tone, mood)

* We're good for each other (companionship, help each other, bring out the best in each other, fulfilment)

* It's possible to be with her (isn't going away anywhere, is single, no kids, no admirers hanging around, is ok with never getting married, wants kids, is ok with sex before marriage, has time for me, doesn't live too far away)

It's a very long list, but it's only the important things. Some of it is obvious, but even obvious things are easily overlooked. There are many other little things that could be added, but pretty much everything can be covered by the above.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?

You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.