Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

weiser wrote:It is a myth that most Filipinas are happy to marry a foreign man vastly older than themselves. They know they will be instantly branded as gold diggers and the men as dirty old perverts. All other things being equal, they prefer a man closer to their own age.

This type of relationship where the Filipina is very young, say 18-20 and the man 60+ is less common than the stereotype anyway. It is just that those couples where the age difference is massive tend to stand out, for all the wrong reasons.

If you are a man seeking a Filipina girlfriend or wife, just because you can get a very young girl. doesn't necessarily mean that you should. I've seen many cases where the older man (60-70) brings home his very young Filipina bride to my country and, as soon as she gains her permanent residence, she runs off with a boyfriend closer to her own age. Why wouldn't she? She has the same feelings and hopes as any other young woman in the world does.
Finally!!! Someone here that is willing to admit this! No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

kai1275 wrote:
weiser wrote:It is a myth that most Filipinas are happy to marry a foreign man vastly older than themselves. They know they will be instantly branded as gold diggers and the men as dirty old perverts. All other things being equal, they prefer a man closer to their own age.

This type of relationship where the Filipina is very young, say 18-20 and the man 60+ is less common than the stereotype anyway. It is just that those couples where the age difference is massive tend to stand out, for all the wrong reasons.

If you are a man seeking a Filipina girlfriend or wife, just because you can get a very young girl. doesn't necessarily mean that you should. I've seen many cases where the older man (60-70) brings home his very young Filipina bride to my country and, as soon as she gains her permanent residence, she runs off with a boyfriend closer to her own age. Why wouldn't she? She has the same feelings and hopes as any other young woman in the world does.
Finally!!! Someone here that is willing to admit this! No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!
Are you kidding? It's more like grand-daughters and great-grand daughters lol.

After browsing profiles of hundreds of young girls (18-25) with no children on Filipino Cupid, this is what I found regarding 'stated' age preferences on that site anyway.

- The desirable age typically starts at 2-7 years older than the girl though with many exceptions.

- Most common cut-off is around 45. There are many at around 40, fewer at around 50, and fewer yet at around 35.

- A much smaller percentage put the cut-off at around 55 and an even smaller percentage at around 60.

- There are also a few girls who don't list an age preference or have a crazy one like 18-99. And there is a small percentage who demand guys very close to their own age.

- Even younger middle class girls are often more age lenient than girls in most other countries. Many will tolerate a guy up to 40 or so as long as he looks decent enough.

- Surprisingly, more mature girls (28-30s) often demand guys in 30s to early 40s. It seems desired age does not always go up much with woman's own age.

- I think physical appearance is very important for much older guys. If the guy looks decent, in-shape, and youthful, it will help him a lot in his quest to attract younger Pinays. Because if he looks good enough, the couple at least won't stand out so much as one of those perceived whore monger - gold digger couples which embarrasses local people. I've been out with locals at the mall who just shake their heads and express sympathy for the poor local girl whenever they observe one of these obvious pairings.

- Why do very old guys date very young adult girls in Phils? Because they can! A guy's physical preferences don't always mature with his chronological age. Maybe if you find yourself single in senior citizen hood, you might end up doing the same thing if its still possible lol.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Post by Array9 »

Banano wrote:
if you are under 40 I would not even consider Filipina, you can have them when you turn 60.
This reminds me advice given to me by an older guy many years ago. He told me not to worry about women now. Study hard and make as much money as I can because when I get older, the women will still be there.

The Philippines will never run out of women.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:
clowny wrote:..who could not get a western woman to love them?

I have started to think seriously about getting a filipina, because let's face it, all that a westernised woman is going to bring to your marriage is problems; nagging, drama, bickering, arguments about money, etc. Whereas a filipina could bring you the following (I hope):

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-sucking your dick (although im not really into that)
-shutting the f**k up
-children

In other words, basically a maid who you can f**k. Can anybody here whose married to a filipina testify that they do the above? Or am I dreaming?
Here's what I've experienced.

1. cooking - yes
2. cleaning - yes
3. ironing - yes
4. having sex - yes
5. sucking your dick (although im not really into that) - yes
6. shutting the f**k up - no, haven't met many women that were good at being quiet but she doesn't complain much
7. children - yes

Also, you don't have to pay for a wedding ring or take them on an expensive honeymoon.
If you'd ticked box #6, I was going to totally consider de-cloaking from ghost mode. :razz:
That was a close one. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote: Western women are incapable of love or true pair bonding. Western women intentionally unlearned how to cook, rear children and how to be a good wife in general. Nor do they want to have children. If so it will be one or two at most (and I think a great number of women dont want children at all).

A man can not be a loser in these instances because even a winner can't get women to do these things. WW simply do not have these characteristics within them.

I cant think of one redeeming characteristic for WW. Not even sex, because they only prefer it with low-lifes, and many of them will just lay there. Also, all the sex they've had with random thugs they met at clubs makes them ineligible for marriage.
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!
You mean if I bring back a head-turning young hottie, people will gossip even more about "mail order brides", and that could end up making it harder for YOU to get a young hottie?

Gosh.

Sounds like you'd better get yours fast, while you still can.
ricklee
Freshman Poster

Post by ricklee »

I have started to think seriously about getting a filipina, because let's face it, all that a westernised woman is going to bring to your marriage is problems; nagging, drama, bickering, arguments about money, etc. Whereas a filipina could bring you the following (I hope):

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-shutting the f**k up
-children

In other words, basically a maid who you can f**k. Can anybody here whose married to a filipina testify that they do the above? Or am I dreaming?
You sound like you're looking for a slave not wife.
Everyone is normal until you get to know them
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!
You mean if I bring back a head-turning young hottie, people will gossip even more about "mail order brides", and that could end up making it harder for YOU to get a young hottie?

Gosh.

Um no...I think there is more than plenty to go around... If anything you are the lucky one because most 20 something men here in the US have not unplugged from the matrix yet, and may not unplug for another 10-20 years from now, repeating the same ol cycle you are doing. If they started reject the women here in huge numbers, you will be the one having a hard time getting 20 somethings.

I already got my hot Chinese wife (we are both in our 20's) and I could compete against ANY man on HA easily. What are YOU waiting for?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ricklee wrote:

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-shutting the f**k up
-children

You sound like you're looking for a slave not wife.
You will start noticing that probably 50% of the "men" here are like this. In fact if there was a robot surrogate that they could f**k, that does house chores, they would prefer that, unless it cost too much.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
Jester wrote:

Gosh.

Um no...I think there is more than plenty to go around... If anything you are the lucky one because most 20 something men here in the US have not unplugged from the matrix yet, and may not unplug for another 10-20 years from now, repeating the same ol cycle you are doing. If they started reject the women here in huge numbers, you will be the one having a hard time getting 20 somethings.

I already got my hot Chinese wife (we are both in our 20's) and I could compete against ANY man on HA easily. What are YOU waiting for?
Jester thrusts...

Kai parries... thrusts... scores!!!!!!

{ouch}

You have a good, um, point.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is a site for the manginas who support feminism and women's rights. It's called planet-love. They have all the American guys who married foreign women, brought them back and turned them into liberal feminists. The messages there are more appropriate for the men who dont want to hear what the other 50% of us on here have to say. <shrugs>
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:A man can not be a loser in these instances because even a winner can't get women to do these things. WW simply do not have these characteristics within them.

I cant think of one redeeming characteristic for WW. Not even sex, because they only prefer it with low-lifes, and many of them will just lay there. Also, all the sex they've had with random thugs they met at clubs makes them ineligible for marriage.
In America, even superstar Kobe Bryant is now a loser, given the fact that Vanessa's taking more than 1/2 his NBA earnings. Even Bryant would have been better off with a Filipina wife, setting her up in Manila in a great villa, and then, only having her spend time in LA during the regular pro season.
Ba-boom! "I give it the score of an "+∞"". I never understood why male celebrities when in trouble stateside actually stay here after they get off.
Can anybody said the late Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, or OJ???

Stay the fuc.k abroad, fu.ck and chuck, comeback to regular season.

Good thing Wilt Chamberlain did his thing before feminism "matured" in this country or he might have been toast already. :idea:
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Actually Kobe Bryant did marry a "foreign chick"
his wife is a hot mexican woman
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Good thing Wilt Chamberlain did his thing before feminism "matured" in this country or he might have been toast already. :idea:
Did Wilt really do that many women and still put up stats like 50 ppg for a whole season :shock: , while mopping up all the boards which Russell didn't catch? Don't you need rest between games?

As for Kobe, here's his stats sheet:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... nko01.html

So he's already banked some ~$250M and is on schedule to make another $30M this coming season. I don't know about you but if I were in his shoes, my 'lady' would be in Rio or Manila. She'd never have to come up to Boston to see me play for the Celtics. Ok, now I'm kinda dreaming :wink: about that bit because as a loyal Boston fan, I couldn't play for the Lakers :lol:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Rock wrote:
Christianfilipinacom wrote:Banano, It's a poor country, and there are many young people. Simple supply and demand explains your observation, just as the same equation with different variables explains the predicament of many men who seek female companionship in rich countries with few young people.
No there's more to it than that. Consider some countries which on per-capita basis are poorer such as
- India
- Vietnam
- Cambodia
- Uzbekistan
- Laos
- Ghana
- Kenya
- Uganda
- Nepal
- Haiti
- Ethiopia
- Madagascar
- Others

Why don't any of those countries seem as extreme as Banano describes Phils? India is particularly bad and most of the others are still significantly more difficult for the very old and/or ugly foreigners who wanna get the very young girls in LTR.
Because there is more involved then just economics and age. It is the other cultural and religious factors along with Asians being preferred compared to Africans by most which is the difference between the average Filipino and the average Indian, Vietnamese or Ghanaian.