Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Adama wrote:The men on this forum are funny. If this were a chick with a feminist intent on this forum, 90% of you guys would be licking this up, playing white-knight, and kissing a**.

A dude comes on with a typical story. Retards dont believe it.
What does that have to do with the topic?
The guy just comes to tell his story to get some sympathy and advice. These guys on here pounce on him to insinuate he is a liar and a troll, as if few American men ever had a problem getting a girlfriend. The whole "I dont believe this" is beyond retarded.

Meanwhile a couple of the same guys will eat up anything an American woman comes on here to say.

I hope that clarifies things for you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Adama wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
Adama wrote:The men on this forum are funny. If this were a chick with a feminist intent on this forum, 90% of you guys would be licking this up, playing white-knight, and kissing a**.

The guy just comes to tell his story to get some sympathy and advice. These guys on here pounce on him to insinuate he is a liar and a troll, as if few American men ever had a problem getting a girlfriend. The whole "I dont believe this" is beyond retarded.

Meanwhile a couple of the same guys will eat up anything an American woman comes on here to say.

Ok i hear ya on that..true...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Youre right, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and she proved to me that all girls are the same. Some just take longer to activate their game switches.
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Adama wrote: The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.
I can't speak for Brazil (since I haven't visited yet) but the women of Colombia and Dominican Republic come in all shades of brown...very light to very dark. You would never know they weren't black American women from outward appearance (attitudes of course are a different story).

For the black men who seek black women, I'd say any of those 3 countries will be your paradise.

Here are a couple of examples:

From my travels to Cartagena, Colombia...

...and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...

Scott
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Adama wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

His story is weird because he does not answer questions directly and gives few details. Like an Asian woman, or just some women in general do. It also looks as if he speaks English for a second language and his original language is a context based one, like an Asian language for example....

If he/she/whatever is a troll, have fun feeding him....
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

What other details do yall want and I suck at grammar.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What's wrong with like American black women ?, can't you fu ck a Gorilla ? :D

I am just joking, some black women are beautiful and alot of mixed children are as well.
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:What other details do yall want and I suck at grammar.
What country are you originally from, Mr.Darcy? And how old are you, bro? Sounds like English is not your first language, is it? And what city are you currently living in?
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Moretorque wrote:What's wrong with like American black women ?, can't you fu ck a Gorilla ? :D

I am just joking, some black women are beautiful and alot of mixed children are as well.
I'm not sure what this adds to the discussion...an attempt at humor?

From my perspective, the OP's original intent is irrelevant at this point. Whatever his motivations, it's clear that this is a hot topic among black American men. Look no further than the 2nd most popular thread in this entire community which is titled "Just Say NO to Today's American Black Females."

This is an issue that needs to be discussed, so I applaud the OP for continuing the conversation.

Scott
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

scott529 wrote:
Adama wrote: The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.
I can't speak for Brazil (since I haven't visited yet) but the women of Colombia and Dominican Republic come in all shades of brown...very light to very dark. You would never know they weren't black American women from outward appearance (attitudes of course are a different story).

For the black men who seek black women, I'd say any of those 3 countries will be your paradise.

Here are a couple of examples:

From my travels to Cartagena, Colombia...

...and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...

Scott
My wife is Afro-Brazilian i keep telling black men about black women in Latin America but they don`t want to listen...so you are going to be just wasting your breath..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Im from Tennessee and I just suck at grammar. Im not trying to troll and this my first topic ive ever made.
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Im from Tennessee and I just suck at grammar. Im not trying to troll and this my first topic ive ever made.
Darcy, don't sweat it, man. This is an important topic.

Sounds like you just need to expand your options with women.

How old are you? Do you work? Got any money in savings? Ever traveled outside the U.S.?

Scott
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Im currently a college student at a bad location. All the girls here think theyre southern belles.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Go Adama! I agree with everything Adama said and have nothing to add.
Last edited by fschmidt on June 3rd, 2013, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Im currently a college student at a bad location. All the girls here think theyre southern belles.
The South is the worst place for you. A girl there would lose all social staus if she was known to date a Black man. No White man could ever marry her. OTOH, if she has sex with a White frat boy, then she can claim she thought "he was the one". Wereas if she was known to have gone out with you, most people won't believe that.

So you have to do one of the following:

(1) Relocate to a traditionally all-white area outside the South with lots of universities. Western Europe or New Zealand would work too.
(2) Only go to parties where girls attending are obviously pre-selected to like Black men -- e.g. a hip-hop club or a Black fraternity house party
(3) Follow Adama's advice, go to Colombia/DR/Brazil. This is the best course by far to find a good woman.