Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Im currently a college student at a bad location. All the girls here think theyre southern belles.
Ok, you're a college student. That limits you in some ways, but you also have incredible opportunities that many of us working stiffs don't.

I'll give you two words that I only wish I had known about when I was in college:

Study abroad.

Figure out how it works at your campus, have your school to pay for it, and get the hell out of there for a semester.

Scott
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Im currently a college student at a bad location. All the girls here think theyre southern belles.
The South is the worst place for you. A girl there would lose all social staus if she was known to date a Black man. No White man could ever marry her. OTOH, if she has sex with a White frat boy, then she can claim she thought "he was the one". Wereas if she was known to have gone out with you, most people won't believe that.

So you have to do one of the following:

(1) Relocate to a traditionally all-white area outside the South with lots of universities. Western Europe or New Zealand would work too.
(2) Only go to parties where girls attending are obviously pre-selected to like Black men -- e.g. a hip-hop club or a Black fraternity house party
(3) Follow Adama's advice, go to Colombia/DR/Brazil. This is the best course by far to find a good woman.
I'd reverse the order, start with 3) and then, you won't have to worry about 2) and 1).

I'd almost married a Brazilian women, a few years back. In contrast, I'd only marry an AW, if someone had an automatic weapon aimed at my forehead. No, a shotgun won't do, as I know a few martial arts moves to dislodge one if it's in close proximity.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I thought brazil had a racial stigma just like the USA
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

skateboardstephen wrote:I can see where this guy is coming from..American women don`t have respect for men....they have even more of a lack of respect for black men...black American women being the worst in this regard...American women just don`t have no respect for black men period..especially if you are not the Thug...Hip-Hop head..all ways acting like a hard a**..but even these guys don`t really have respect from women...and the women they get are trash..most women choose the thug because she can have the upper hand over him because they usually are not going anywhere in life...and have to depend on the women.

If you are a Normal black guy and are the type that gets accused of "acting white" you can pretty much forget the U.S. most non-black women only give their best(if at all)to men of their own race..or white men.....while thinking they can go to black men in any f**k up condition...thinking that they will still accept them because ..as a white women,Hispanic women for example... they feel as though they are higher on the food chain by default just for not being a black women even though i have seen many of them with the same ghetto nasty attitudes...

it`s a catch 22 for black men trying to walk a straight path in life..it is enough to make you go nuts..unless you have an international mind set.In America right now everything with most women are either focused on thugs...or the super duper white guy named Bob who drives a Saab and lives in the Suburbs.There is no middle ground for normal black men...With Black women you are not ''black enough'' with white women...your are black...Asian women,Indian women....you are not a super duper white dude....Hispanic women....you are not Latino....best to meet these women in their original countries...not these U.S. born skanks..
BA-BOOM +∞ I wholeheartedly agree here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:
Adama wrote: The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.
I can't speak for Brazil (since I haven't visited yet) but the women of Colombia and Dominican Republic come in all shades of brown...very light to very dark. You would never know they weren't black American women from outward appearance (attitudes of course are a different story).

For the black men who seek black women, I'd say any of those 3 countries will be your paradise.

Here are a couple of examples:

From my travels to Cartagena, Colombia...

...and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...

Scott
My wife is Afro-Brazilian i keep telling black men about black women in Latin America but they don`t want to listen...so you are going to be just wasting your breath..
You don't want those simps, manginas, or sociopathetics to traverse through BR, man. It's better they think MIA, Vegas, Galveston Kappa weekend, and the BET Awards with hair-hat hooligans is where it's at.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote: I know exactly what you mean when you say Southern girls act like Southern belles. It's like the Southern version of feminist entitlement.
Precisely.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You need to start traveling out of the USA so you can determine which country/region is for you.

Forget Brazil and Dominican Republic unless you are interested in darker-skinned prostitutes.

Try Asia and Central Europe on for size, just do your research and travel around till you find your shangri-las.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I like white women because all my past ancestors have been with them and it's kind of in my blood lol, but there's this hot hispanic girl in my class and she shines out from the rest. Is going abroad really that better. I don't want to go abroad and be disappointed lol. Can yall tell me your first experiences of leaving the USA and seeing and interacting with non american women for the first time?
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I like white women because all my past ancestors have been with them and it's kind of in my blood lol, but there's this hot hispanic girl in my class and she shines out from the rest. Is going abroad really that better. I don't want to go abroad and be disappointed lol. Can yall tell me your first experiences of leaving the USA and seeing and interacting with non american women for the first time?
Well that all depends where you go. If you go to any first-world english-speaking country such as canada, the united kingdom, or australia or new zealand, the white women that were born and raised in those countries will be much the same as women in the states, just with a different accent, lol.

I can't really comment outside of that. If you go to any southeast asian country you'll find that the women are more feminine because feminism and "women's rights" don't carry much weight in those countries. The women are not encouraged to be men and still take pride in their traditional roles. But its all not all rainbows and sunshine with these women. For example vietnamese women may appear to be as sweet as pie, but they are still manipulative little actresses.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Jester wrote:
The South is the worst place for you. A girl there would lose all social staus if she was known to date a Black man. No White man could ever marry her. OTOH, if she has sex with a White frat boy, then she can claim she thought "he was the one". Wereas if she was known to have gone out with you, most people won't believe that.

So you have to do one of the following:

(1) Relocate to a traditionally all-white area outside the South with lots of universities. Western Europe or New Zealand would work too.
(2) Only go to parties where girls attending are obviously pre-selected to like Black men -- e.g. a hip-hop club or a Black fraternity house party
(3) Follow Adama's advice, go to Colombia/DR/Brazil. This is the best course by far to find a good woman.
(3)Not if he is looking for white women..If you think white Americans in the South in the U.S. are racist ...you have not met White south American women yet...Especially don`t come to Brazil thinking White white women will be easy pickings for Black men..They rarely mess with foreigners anyway.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I thought brazil had a racial stigma just like the USA
It does...but it is more institutional..like you will have a hard time getting a job....it is not as socially racist as the U.S. if that made any sense..?..but yeah White Brazilians especially in the South of Brazil view blacks and "nordestinos" in a very similar fashion..and call them the same names...as their White North American counterparts..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You need to start traveling out of the USA so you can determine which country/region is for you.

Forget Brazil and Dominican Republic unless you are interested in darker-skinned hoes.

Try Asia and Central Europe on for size, just do your research and travel around till you find your shangri-las.
Central Europe it is then.
Mr.Darcy wrote: . Is going abroad really that better. I don't want to go abroad and be disappointed lol. Can yall tell me your first experiences of leaving the USA and seeing and interacting with non american women for the first time?
This is also another reason why I suggest abandoning AWs altogether. The more you hit on them, the more "gunshy" you will become. Meaning when women abroad start flirting with you, you will second guess yourself, because of American women flaking on you after they've sent signals of interest.

It might take you one week to figure out the women in another country. It might take one day or one month. It depends on how aggressive you are with the women.

I suppose in the former Yugoslavic countries, a lot of English is spoken, especially in countries like Croatia. But the only caveat here is that in some of these countries, the women are Caucasian but dont have blonde hair or blue eyes. They can be very near-Middle Eastern looking.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I mean do will british and Canadian women at least let me in the front door, because where I'm at they act like I'm air.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

I have too agree 1000% with Skateboardsteven. If you are a normal Black male in America you do not have alot of dating options, if you do not fit the stereotypes, then you are marginalized by the mass # of black American females. The white females that wait until their fat to start looking in,your direction feel that black males do not have standards. I here great things about the females in Latin America, no one's perfect, but I here its 1000 times better as specially for the responsible black American men. Thats why we should travel! We're the black males that are able too, so why not. Too many of you, like myself know of fellow black males that literally ruined their futures and ability too travel with criminal records and some are getting so many women here in the States they don't have a desire too. I'm glad someone understands and not think that the dating seen is peaches and cream for responsible, reliable hard working black males here in Americunt! You are practically invisible!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!