Plenty of Fish for Foreign Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Plenty of Fish for Foreign Women?

Post by GodNnelg »

Hey I was just thinking.. has anyone had luck talking to foreign women (China, Russia, Ukraine?) on Plenty of Fish?

I don't see a lot of Ukraine ladies on the site...
However there's a lot of Chinese ladies there, and some Phillipines!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I don't mean to kill your excitement, but it is bullshit. Either the accounts are fake, or the women are not serious at all. Friends do not let friends use POF. Use a reputable one, and you will forget POF ever existed.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

For Chinese women, use QQ personals, Chinalovematch, Chinese love links, just to name a few. See my Dating Chinese women guide for full details.
GodNnelg
Freshman Poster

Post by GodNnelg »

Yeah I thought it might just be me for some weird reason but...
no one writes me at all on Plenty of Fish.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

GodNnelg wrote:Yeah I thought it might just be me for some weird reason but...
no one writes me at all on Plenty of Fish.
Yep! You got it. You could send 100+ messages and not get even 1 response.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lots of foreign women on Plenty of Fish. But for some reason it won't let me register, and my last account got closed down.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Lots of foreign women on Plenty of Fish. But for some reason it won't let me register, and my last account got closed down.
They did you a favor.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Plenty of Bitches is a piece of shit.I tried looking for girls in mexico through that,and none of them responded.I guess it attracts a certain crowd who just wants attention.I'm glad I deleted my account on that abomination.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique