Marriage Traditions and Untraditional Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:I'm not trying to convince anyone not to seek out a virgin. I'm just saying that I don't believe a woman has to be a virgin to genuinely like a guy.

Although I do think it's a little ridiculous to seek out virgins when there are plenty of wonderful women out there that aren't virgins.
Why do you think its a ridiculous for men to seek out virgins? What makes the women who aren't virgins so wonderful?

Reasons to avoid a woman who is not a virgin:

1. Higher divorce rates
2. Higher infidelity rates
3. Less harmony
4. Less bonding
5. She will always remember her other "lovers"
6. She will always compare you
7. She gave her virginity to another guy
8. She has slept with other guys
9. She won't be "yours" alone. You will know she has been with other guys
10. She will always have a place in her heart for her "first"
11. You won't be as special to her as if you were her first
12. When you sleep with her she might think about previous partners
13. You might have resentment and feel betrayed every time you look at her
14. It would be a blow to a man's ego if he is a virgin and his wife isn't. Regardless, knowing your bride is a virgin or she gave you her virginity is a major self-esteem and ego boost for a man.
15. Being with a virgin was a major step into "manhood" and for most of history marrying a slut (a girl who wasn't a virgin) was shameful. Why would you want to be with a woman who would bring you shame (and it is shameful even if the majority say it's normal. It's not normal, it's what an immoral society wants you to believe is normal).
16. Virginity adds the most value to a bride. Beauty will fade with time, Youth is limited, and Virginity is something that a woman gives to one man. What else can a woman give that a man can't get elsewhere?
17. She won't care about you as a virgin would. In her eyes you would just be another man and the guy she "settled" for. Most virgin brides would view their husband as someone special and truly care about them because they would share a special bond with their husband.
18. She might say that she regrets her sexual past or she wishes she was a virgin for you. The truth is that these sluts are lying. What they regret is that you think lesser of them or wishes she was a virgin because she knows it will eat away at you (and they know they are at risk for losing you).
19. You might say that she was young and naive. That doesn't make up for what she did. Being young doesn't give a girl the excuse to be a slut. If she's biologically ready for marriage then she should be married which was tradition. They were married off to older men and that ensured that even if they were naive then they would be with a good man. The current feminist, liberal, immoral society is anti-marriage and believes it's better for girls to be sluts than be good brides. Then they try and shame men into accepting sluts and make it seem like sluts can be desirable wives.
20. What can she give that a man can't get elsewhere? There is nothing she can give that a man can't get from other sources.
While I was doing research about a place I want to visit, I found a thread that discussed virginity and you stated that you are a virgin.

Fair enough then. My argument is invalid when it comes to you. You have every right to want a virgin.

I've had sex with many many women in the past. Thus, I would be a hypocrite if I expected a virgin. I was coming from that POV. My apologies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maverick wrote: I've had sex with many many women in the past. Thus, I would be a hypocrite if I expected a virgin.
When are you manginas going to get it through your heads that men are not supposed to be like women? The female is supposed to be a virgin before marriage but it doesn't matter about the man. This is the wisdom of thousands of years of functional human civilisation. Who are you to question it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maverick wrote: While I was doing research about a place I want to visit, I found a thread that discussed virginity and you stated that you are a virgin.

Fair enough then. My argument is invalid when it comes to you. You have every right to want a virgin.

I've had sex with many many women in the past. Thus, I would be a hypocrite if I expected a virgin. I was coming from that POV. My apologies.
+1 for understanding where someone else is coming from and correcting yourself. Too rare.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:This is the wisdom of thousands of years of functional human civilisation. Who are you to question it?
Gold.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Cornfed wrote:
Maverick wrote: I've had sex with many many women in the past. Thus, I would be a hypocrite if I expected a virgin.
When are you manginas going to get it through your heads that men are not supposed to be like women? The female is supposed to be a virgin before marriage but it doesn't matter about the man. This is the wisdom of thousands of years of functional human civilisation. Who are you to question it?
You disagree with something I say so I'm a mangina?

Those are some great reasoning skills you have there.

Okay. Here's an example: I'm talking to a girl right now from the Philippines. She is not a virgin. She only had sex with 1 person, her ex-boyfriend of a few years, who then cheated on her and made another girl pregnant.

You would stop talking to her over this?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Ghost wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Okay. Here's an example: I'm talking to a girl right now from the Philippines. She is not a virgin. She only had sex with 1 person, her ex-boyfriend of a few years, who then cheated on her and made another girl pregnant.

That you know of. Another reason virginity is important. I had an LDR with a Filipina about 2 years ago. When I found out she wasn't a virgin, I realized I couldn't trust her. She wouldn't say how many guys she had been with, and if she had, I suspect she would have been dishonest.
For the sake of argument, let's assume she's being honest (of course, there's no way for me to whether she is or not).

If all else is perfect, you would really ditch the girl for sleeping with 1 guy?

Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

That you know of. Another reason virginity is important. I had an LDR with a Filipina about 2 years ago. When I found out she wasn't a virgin, I realized I couldn't trust her. She wouldn't say how many guys she had been with, and if she had, I suspect she would have been dishonest.
A long time ago I had a GF who told me she was a virgin. She was much younger than me. At the time, I believed her. Looking back, she was lying through her teeth. Although we were chatting online for about a month, we had sex on the first day we met. And there was her ex-boyfriend always hovering around in the background. (She got him a job at her workplace, so they saw each other daily, and by her own admission she had given oral sex to multiple guys that summer and at least one the previous year.)

It's pretty naive for any man to believe that women dont lie about things like virginity and their previous number of sex partners. Even the biggest s.l.u.t. doesnt want you to think of her that way.

I remember later on I was seeing this German girl. I asked her how many partners she had in her life. Keep in mind the average s.l.u.t. there has had with > 35 guys by age 18. This girl was 25 and hanging out at clubs 2x a week. She burst out laughing at the question, and told me, "More than 10 but less than 20."

Looking back at her, I am very happy she turned down my marriage proposal. I was never a mangina, but I was a sucker with super low self-esteem. There is no way she slept with less than 100 guys. No. way.

So I can understand a man wanting to marry a virgin. It's hard enough to trust women as it is. And I truly believe that after a woman has sampled all those penises, not only is she now incapable of truly bonding with a man, but she will always crave new c.o.c.k. She will always want to go out there and have one night stands for the rest of her life, and if you turn your head for one minute, she'll be on top of another guy. For example, if she is late coming home from the store, you'll wrack your brain wondering if she met some random guy and is screwing him at a motel somewhere.

I also had a female friend for a long time who was into swinging with her husband. After they divorced, I became friends with her new boyfriend. He bugged her computer with spyware. He later told me how she was f.u.c.k.ing so many guys behind his back that when he found out he kicked her out.

The new c.o.c.k urge doesnt just evaporate after the wedding day.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote: Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?
If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Seriously Tsar, your writing style seems perfect for a blog. I'd bet you could get loyal followers.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

abcdavid01 wrote:Seriously Tsar, your writing style seems perfect for a blog. I'd bet you could get loyal followers.
I would consider writing a casual blog on why men need a good woman, what qualifies as a good woman, why a virgin bride is important, and the traditional values that make a relationship good. I could also give postings about why WW are not marriage quality women. Any other topics worth discussing if I create a blog?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

A less common reason why a man should marry a virgin bride is because in the past noblemen would never marry a slut. They would only marry a virgin.

Applying this concept, men who marry a virgin bride are of a higher status because they follow the traditional aristocratic code when choosing a bride. Therefore men who marry a virgin bride are like noblemen.

Reverse this concept where many modern noblemen marry sluts or do not follow the aristocratic code that demands they marry virgins. Therefore the majority of Western nobility are no longer noble. The majority of Western nobility are sluts and manginas just like the common WW and common mangina.

A nobleman marrying a divorces woman or a woman who gave her virginity to another man is disgraceful, shameful, and brings shame onto their entire House. Prince Charles is one of the best known "mangina nobleman" (or maybe I should refer to him as a Noblemangina) in the Western World.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote: Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?
If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.
No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Maverick wrote:
If all else is perfect, you would really ditch the girl for sleeping with 1 guy?
I wouldn't. For example a young widow might be OK for me, even with a kid. In other words it is not the virginity I demand, it is the character.

If I, as a man of strong character, a man who commits fully, were to hook up with a girl of weak or flakey character, then you know who will get hurt? Me. Paul called it being "unequally yoked".

A girl who hooked up with a fiancee or husband and was abandoned MIGHT pass muster with me. (Maybe the guy got into drugs, or whatever., and disappeared..) But usually it's the woman who abandons the man.

I know a woman who divorced the father of her children, a self-made millionaire, because he would not abandon a long-term mistress. Most would sympathize with her. In hindsight, years later, she knows she was wrong to divorce him. Is she a good person? One of the best I've known. Does she bear scars that come from wrongdoing? Yes. The mistakes we make scar us, and reduce our ability to be there 100% for those whom we love in the future. At least that's how it is with most people. It seems like you should be able to repent, be healed, and try again. But full repentance requires honesty, and honesty is hard for women, as discussed above.