Dating Chinese Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?
well at least one HA-er is focusing on real-world opportunities.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote: The beautiful thing about Chinese women is that you can actually know within 15 mins, if you need to move on or not. The long drawn out "fight" like that pseudo rapist was whining about, was 100% self inflicted.
Based on my limited personal experience I would agree.

Materialistic? Hell yes.

Hard to get into bed? No.

Clearly have an agenda? yes.

Intelligent? yes.

Athletic? yes.

Interested in being a f*kbuddy? No.
Annoying? yes

Nagging? yes

Psychotic? yes

Defaults to bitch mode once you marry her? yes
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Just seen a Chinese woman cycle past me and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Yeah, I love it here. WTF is Winston still doing in Vegas?
LOL! I saw panties all the time out there, escalators, stairs, motorbike riding! It catches you off guard too. I think Chinese men designed those steep on purpose.

Ever see a girl in the guangzhou subway wearing a blouse/top transparent enough to fully see her breasts?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

kai1275 wrote:Ever see a girl in the guangzhou subway wearing a blouse/top transparent enough to fully see her breasts?
Yeah, lots of transparent stuff going on here, it entices but usually just stops short of showing everything :lol:.

Took a few more photos of white legged ladies today, I'll upload them some time for some Winston bait.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.