This is absolutely disgusting.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

This is absolutely disgusting.

Post by Intolerant »

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/type/chat/

Singaporean man cuckolded by his wife and raising a child that isn't his.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

That's why it's hilarious that western men think that asian women are the answer.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

clowny wrote:That's why it's hilarious that western men think that asian women are the answer.
Yeah because Singapore is just like your average Asian country... :roll:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Someone blogging about how his wife played him like a fiddle, may be a guy with suspect things going on he isn't telling you. A strong man almost never ends up with women like that, because if they are too afraid to test temper they will find another idiot to make their footstool.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah plenty of single moms on Chinese Love Links and other sites.

All guys need to think SERIOUSLY before having kids with a woman.

But on the other hand, it's really burned me up inside seeing "happiness couples" here in China taking photos of each others, and the kids are so cute and well behaved and all...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah plenty of single moms on Chinese Love Links and other sites.

All guys need to think SERIOUSLY before having kids with a woman.

But on the other hand, it's really burned me up inside seeing "happiness couples" here in China taking photos of each others, and the kids are so cute and well behaved and all...
If you talk to those single moms many of them left the husband because of er nai or some other serious offense. That is toooo typical for Chinese men to get caught up in. Some of them just got dumped by the guy before they could have been married. It really depends upon the culture sometimes. It is not always the woman's fault, unless you are one of those strange people that thinks p4p while married is not cheating.

For Singaporean men? I have no idea, but this guy's attention to detail and talking about how badly he wants to catch her in a trap with her lover, like some insane fanatic, makes me suspicious of what kind of man he is. What normal man does things like this? Sounds like bullshit you see in a Hollywood Oxygen Channel drama but in reverse.

Some men in Singapore come off as soft ass men. Perhaps that is his issue of how he got into that mess? I have no idea.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

All men should have a paternity test on all their children when they are born. If the woman refuses then she has something to hide. If there is nothing to hide then she wouldn't have any objections.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:All men should have a paternity test on all their children when they are born. If the woman refuses then she has something to hide. If there is nothing to hide then she wouldn't have any objections.
I don't think it's a big problem, really. You kind of know, when you're, ah, with your wife all the time.

Plus the kid looks like you.

Really not a big problem, at least in a healthy, active marriage.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

kai1275 wrote:...unless you are one of those strange people that thinks p4p while married is not cheating.
I've heard that the French are big on having affairs inside marriage. In many cultures it's considered the norm.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:
kai1275 wrote:...unless you are one of those strange people that thinks p4p while married is not cheating.
I've heard that the French are big on having affairs inside marriage. In many cultures it's considered the norm.
It's not the "norm", it's just more prolific in some cultures than others. Do not think for one second that most French women accept that. Just like only some Chinese women accept it, that does not mean they actually like it either. Many of the French men that do that, hide it from their wives, or never talk about it. No normal woman likes being passed over for something like that, especially if they are very bonded to that man. We would not like having our women's pussies stretched out by some other motherf***er. They feel the same way. Women that don't mind mind their men running around like that, usually have some physical or mental/emotional malady and are the exception rather than the rule.