Liberal Jews and Old Testament God

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Liberal Jews and Old Testament God

Post by abcdavid01 »

How in the world do liberal Jews reconcile themselves with the Old Testament? It must be some really impressive mental gymnastics. I mean, check this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tment.html

The picture says it all. Lesbian parents and their sons. The younger one's a transexual.

Now the Old Testament God advocates stoning for certain offenses. Obviously at least the rabbis have read the book. How in the world is it so backwards?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Haha, this sounds like a perfect thread for our resident religious expert and liberal Jew expert, Fschmidt!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:Haha, this sounds like a perfect thread for our resident religious expert and liberal Jew expert, Fschmidt!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe the Talmud says it's OK.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

zboy1 wrote:Haha, this sounds like a perfect thread for our resident religious expert and liberal Jew expert, Fschmidt!
It's simple, a liberal Jew isn't a real religious Jew. It's the same as a liberal Christian who isn't a real Christian. In general, a liberal X isn't really an X, but is really just a liberal.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I find most all religions offensive by how they get twisted and use the masses for political and monetary gain, I am interested in learning about the different sects of Judaism because it is best to know your ruler's.

So far from taking a look at Judaism I have come to the conclusion that the ones at the top who control most everything are very gifted liars.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

They look like freaks.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Cornfed wrote:Maybe the Talmud says it's OK.
LMAO!

Actually, many of their texts say that the Jew is of "the master race", and that they can basically do anything they want. Jew men are allowed to have many non-Jew women in their stable, while they're married to a Jewess. Because non-Jews are considered to be no higher than animals, it's ok to commit beastiality while you're married, right? :lol:

This is only compounded by one of their black rituals, which allows them to annul ANY contract and NOT receive the karmic consequences for doing so. This is just one of the reasons why you do not trust a Jew. Not because they're sneaky/dirty/ugly/evil/excrement of the earth, but because they don't have to do anything you ask them to.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is why I am interested in learning about the different types of Judaism follower's, all religions to me are full of sh it that I have seen but Judaism seems to be the most full of it.

It took me a while to figure out how those in power got their power and why most of them claim to be Jews, USURY plain and simple!
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:That is why I am interested in learning about the different types of Judaism follower's, all religions to me are full of sh it that I have seen but Judaism seems to be the most full of it.
If you are interested in learning, here is a good movie about Hasidic Judaism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L9cxOCm ... C227BCE563

I like almost all religions but Judaism is one of the best.
It took me a while to figure out how those in power got their power and why most of them claim to be Jews, USURY plain and simple!
Simply make a list of the world's most powerful people and you will see that most of them are not Jews.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

C.J. wrote:non-Jews are considered to be no higher than animals
I used to disagree with this but now it makes some sense to me. In my opinion, most people are lower than animals. I explain this here:

http://www.actbiblically.org/Why-Act-Bi ... 00972.html

I don't think Jew versus non-Jew is the right way to divide worthwhile people from human garbage, but given that the vast majority of humanity is garbage, I can understand how Jews reached this conclusion.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The central bankers are the worlds most powerful people and most claim to be Jews, I can understand why the European Jews have isolated themselves.

The original tribe which is to be found in Palestine act like animals, just look how they breed in those conditions.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:The central bankers are the worlds most powerful people and most claim to be Jews
Okay so you can do the research to back this up, right? The 4 major central banks are America, Europe, Japan, and China. I think we can safely say that there are no Jews in the central banks of Japan and China. So what about the other 2? I can help you get started with these lists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Federal ... _Governors
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_ ... ntral_Bank

Please determine what fraction of these people are Jewish.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

B.S, B.S, they have the whole system carefully cloaked. You are not going to want people to know who you are if you are charging interest on digits you make up for free and in the end game you inherit the world by Usury.

Japan went down in WW2, America went down in the great depression, China was set up for this system under Mao when the US delivered China to the Red Chinese but China was so far in the sticks it took 40 or 50 years to get it going.

All roads go back to England and the City and when you break the whole system down you are going to find all the central banks have major ties out of Europe and go back to the charter in the 1690's out of England.

The evidence is overwhelming on where the head of this current system resides and the group of people who set it up.

We are dealing with a clan that has unlimited funds so they can wash the system anyhow they like but they did not catch the net and that was their big mistake.

I agree with akot of what they are doing but not the way they chose to do it.

Had to add one, Russia in the Bolshevik revolution. I mean come on, it goes on and on and on. They need to get control of the net because every hour somebody posts some more accurate info on our real history.
Time to Hide!