Liberal Jews and Old Testament God

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The central bankers are the worlds most powerful people and most claim to be Jews
Okay so you can do the research to back this up, right? The 4 major central banks are America, Europe, Japan, and China. I think we can safely say that there are no Jews in the central banks of Japan and China. So what about the other 2? I can help you get started with these lists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Federal ... _Governors
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_ ... ntral_Bank

Please determine what fraction of these people are Jewish.
Your post is misleading, to put it politely.

You should know that the board members are not the same as the owners.

There are common stockholders of any corporation, including the Fed. The identity of common stockholders is not divulged.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
C.J. wrote:non-Jews are considered to be no higher than animals
I used to disagree with this but now it makes some sense to me. In my opinion, most people are lower than animals. I explain this here:

http://www.actbiblically.org/Why-Act-Bi ... 00972.html

I don't think Jew versus non-Jew is the right way to divide worthwhile people from human garbage, but given that the vast majority of humanity is garbage, I can understand how Jews reached this conclusion.
Typical godless-elite attitude. Prevalent among atheist intellectuals everywhere.

Justifies genocide, fast or slow.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:There are common stockholders of any corporation, including the Fed. The identity of common stockholders is not divulged.
As far as I know, the Fed does not have common stockholders. If I am wrong, please link to a reference.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Typical godless-elite attitude. Prevalent among atheist intellectuals everywhere.
I admit that my attitude conflicts with the New Testament, but not with the Old Testament.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:There are common stockholders of any corporation, including the Fed. The identity of common stockholders is not divulged.
As far as I know, the Fed does not have common stockholders. If I am wrong, please link to a reference.
Get a copy of Eustace Mullins book " Secrets of the Federal Reserve " it has the list that was posted in the "Jew York Times" back several decades ago.

I will say it again, they figured out by counterfeiting the money and not being audited they could rule the world.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:

http://constitution.org/uslaw/sal/038_s ... _large.pdf

The relevant text is the second through fourth full paragraphs on page number 253 (which is page 273 of the 1,247 pages in the PDF).

It's hard to copy and paste here, here's the best I can do:

"Public subscriptions
Should the subscriptions by banks to the stock of said Federal
to stock of Federal re reserve banks or any one or more of them be in the judgment of the
serve banks organization committee, insitflrcient to provide
the amount of capital required therefor, then and in that event the said organization com-
mittee may, under conditions and regulations to be prescribed by it,
offer to public subscription
at par such an amount of stock in said Federal reserve banks,
or any one or more of them, as said committee
shall determine, subject to the same conditions as to payment and
stock liability as provided for member banks.

No individual, copartnership, or corporation other than a member
scriptions bank of its district shall be permitted to subscribe for or to hold at
any time more than $25,000 par value of stock in any Federal reserve
bank
. Such stock shall be known
as public stock
and may be trans-
ferred on the books of the Federal reserve bank by the chairman of
the board of directors of such bank.

Should the total subscriptions by
banks and the public to the stock
meat to United States
of said Federal reserve
bank, or anyone or more of them, be, in the
judgment of the organization committee,
insufficient to provide the amount of capital required therefor, then and in that event the said
organization committee shall allot to the United States such an
amount of said stock as said committee shall determine
. Said United States stock shall be paid for at par out of any money in the Treas-
ury not otherwise appropriated and shall be held by the Secretary
of the Treasury and posed o? for the benefit of the United States
in such manner, at such times, and at such price, not
less than par, as the Secretary of the Treasury shall determine.
Stock not held by member banks shall not be entitled to voting...."

A close reading shows that there are three classes of stock:

(1) preferred stock, paying 6%, issued to national banks (covered in preceding pages - the Act begins on page 247, which is page 271 of the 1,247 pdf)

(2) "Public stock". which is nonvoting stock, which may be resold privately. Such resale is to be recorded privately on the books of the Fed, without knowledge or participation of the various Boards of Governors. (So clearly the Jewish investment banks from New York and London that did the original buying of these shares could easily have been fronting for Rockefellers, Windsors, Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, etc. The original buyers are not necessarily today's owners.)

(3) Government-owned stock, restricted to resale at par or above. Government stock is to be issued only if there are insufficient private buyers. This seems doubtful.

The modern text of the Federal Reserve Act (avaliable on the Federal Reserve's own website) is quite different from the original version as passed by Congress, shown above. It has been amended many times. Today, Fed profits flow into the Treasury. I believe this was changed in 1938. Prior to 1938, these seigneurage profits (the gain from printing money) would have flowed, I suspect, to the "public" (i.e. secret) stockholders. I do not know much about the rules of corporate finance and corporate governance, but the fact that there is a provision for the issue of private, secret stock, with no restriction on resale price, suggests that a class of secret stockholders does exist.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
Jester wrote:Typical godless-elite attitude. Prevalent among atheist intellectuals everywhere.
I admit that my attitude conflicts with the New Testament, but not with the Old Testament.
You are assuming that you are the only Jew, and everyone else is cattle.

Like David sleeping with Bathsheba, because he could. But Nathan the prophet set him straight, and God punished him severely. Even the loyal, ignorant, cuckholded beta husband, Uriah, had as much right to sovereignty over his own household, as a king did. Or as God put it earlier: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's vineyard."

The lesson of the Old Testament, over and over, is that common people count, and power must be restrained by God's Law.

Contrary to the glorification of rulers in Babylonian and Persian courts, in the OT God shows again and again that he remembers the humble. The Jews were slaves in Egypt, but when they were placed under a slow-kill-genocide regime, God had enough. Even slaves had a right to live.

The OT was not a manual for world conquest by God's People. His People were called to come apart, to separate themselves. They killed their enemies, but traded amicably (well actually like grasping Jews sometimes) with decent neighbors, like the Lebanese Phoenician, King Hiram of Tyre, for example.

Arrogance is the beginning of sin.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:http://constitution.org/uslaw/sal/038_s ... _large.pdf

The relevant text is the second through fourth full paragraphs on page number 253 (which is page 273 of the 1,247 pages in the PDF).
Thank you. Here is a more readable link to the same content:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section2.htm

And here is a response:

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

The relevant section says:

The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public. No person or organization, however, may own more than $25,000 of such public stock and none of it carries voting rights (12 USCA 283). However, under the terms of the Federal Reserve Act, public stock was only to be sold in the event the sale of stock to member banks did not raise the minimum of $4 million of initial capital for each Federal Reserve Bank when they were organized in 1913 (12 USCA 281). Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public. In other words, no Federal Reserve stock has ever been sold to foreigners; it has only been sold to banks which are members of the Federal Reserve System (Woodward, 1996).
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:You are assuming that you are the only Jew, and everyone else is cattle.

Like David sleeping with Bathsheba, because he could. But Nathan the prophet set him straight, and God punished him severely. Even the loyal, ignorant, cuckholded beta husband, Uriah, had as much right to sovereignty over his own household, as a king did. Or as God put it earlier: "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's vineyard."

The lesson of the Old Testament, over and over, is that common people count, and power must be restrained by God's Law.

Contrary to the glorification of rulers in Babylonian and Persian courts, in the OT God shows again and again that he remembers the humble. The Jews were slaves in Egypt, but when they were placed under a slow-kill-genocide regime, God had enough. Even slaves had a right to live.

The OT was not a manual for world conquest by God's People. His People were called to come apart, to separate themselves. They killed their enemies, but traded amicably (well actually like grasping Jews sometimes) with decent neighbors, like the Lebanese Phoenician, King Hiram of Tyre, for example.

Arrogance is the beginning of sin.
Have you read my article explaining my position?

http://www.actbiblically.org/Why-Act-Bi ... 00972.html

The Old Testament is strictly tribal. David sinned because he screwed over a member of his own tribe (the Israelites, not Jews). No one is punished for screwing over non-Israelites. The command "love your neighbor as yourself" is a command for tribal unity.

I am ethnically Jewish but I was raised completely secular. I do not consider myself a member of the Jewish tribe because I will not accept a tribe that rejects my family (my wife isn't Jewish). I have no tribe, and therefore, according to the Old Testament, I have no moral obligations to anyone. I have spent years looking for a moral tribe/religion for my family, but I haven't found any. All I have experienced is merciless ridicule from people on the internet. Of my friends, the bad ones stabbed me in the back and the good ones were destroyed (suicide, insanity, etc.). I cannot see any reason not to hate humanity and to screw it over to the best of my ability.

I am a person of action and I will apply my beliefs to my actions. My current business is only modestly profitable, so I am looking for another business to start. I posted here about international dating, and unsurprisingly got no real response. But I have found good business that essentially consists of (legally) screwing working class people out of at least $1M per month. I plan to start on this within a week. The Jew-haters here will say that I am acting as a typical Jew, but my point is that I wasn't raised Jewish at all and I don't identify with Jews. I have reached my conclusions independently and if there is any flaw in my reasoning, I welcome anyone here to point it out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
The relevant section says:

The law stipulates a small portion of Federal Reserve stock may be available for sale to the public.
Nope. Wrong. The law actually says:
... the said organization committee may, under conditions and regulations to be prescribed by it, offer to public subscription at par such an amount of stock in said Federal reserve banks, or any one or more of them, as said committee shall determine...
So we may therefore conclude that the essay, quoted on the USAGold website you cite, is deliberately downplaying things.
fschmidt wrote: Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public.
This is an assertion with no evidence.
An audit of the Fed could substantiate this assertion. But the Fed chooses not to undergo a complete audit. Therefore, we may assume that such an assertion is bullshit.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The central bankers are the worlds most powerful people and most claim to be Jews
Okay so you can do the research to back this up, right? The 4 major central banks are America, Europe, Japan, and China. I think we can safely say that there are no Jews in the central banks of Japan and China. So what about the other 2? I can help you get started with these lists:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Federal ... _Governors
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_ ... ntral_Bank

Please determine what fraction of these people are Jewish.
Here's a website that has done that.

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-control ... em-part-1/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
Typical godless-elite attitude. Prevalent among atheist intellectuals everywhere.

Justifies genocide, fast or slow.

fschmidt wrote:... I have no moral obligations to anyone. .... I cannot see any reason not to hate humanity and to screw it over to the best of my ability.
...But I have found good business that essentially consists of (legally) screwing working class people out of at least $1M per month. I plan to start on this within a week.
Sounds like I got it right, eh?
fschmidt wrote:The Jew-haters here will say that I am acting as a typical Jew, but my point is that I wasn't raised Jewish at all and I don't identify with Jews.
No you're not a typical Jew at all. You're a typical egomaniac intellectual, turning to Luciferian elitism.

As I said.
fschmidt wrote:I have reached my conclusions independently and if there is any flaw in my reasoning, I welcome anyone here to point it out.
You have things other men here don't. A loyal, churchgoing wife. Children. Money. But you are such an egotistical asshole that you have STILL managed to screw up your life by methodically creating impossible-to-resolve conflicts. You want to belong to a religion but you don't believe in an immortal soul. You could adhere to godless Jew tribalists, but you married a believing Catholic. You desire community, but you're prepared to create a vicious, destructive dog-eat-dog enterprise.

The flaw is YOU.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Nope. Wrong. The law actually says:
... the said organization committee may, under conditions and regulations to be prescribed by it, offer to public subscription at par such an amount of stock in said Federal reserve banks, or any one or more of them, as said committee shall determine...
So we may therefore conclude that the essay, quoted on the USAGold website you cite, is deliberately downplaying things.
Your quote is out of context. Here is the full text:

Should the subscriptions by banks to the stock of said Federal reserve banks or any one or more of them be, in the judgment of the organization committee, insufficient to provide the amount of capital required therefor, then and in that event the said organization committee may, under conditions and regulations to be prescribed by it, offer to public subscription at par such an amount of stock in said Federal reserve banks, or any one or more of them, as said committee shall determine, subject to the same conditions as to payment and stock liability as provided for member banks.

This fits with the conclusion of USAGold.
fschmidt wrote: Each Bank was able to raise the necessary amount through member stock sales, and no public stock was ever sold to the non-bank public.
This is an assertion with no evidence.
An audit of the Fed could substantiate this assertion. But the Fed chooses not to undergo a complete audit. Therefore, we may assume that such an assertion is bullshit.
This is referenced:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/FRS-myth.htm#hd4

But this has no further references. All these articles may be lying, I don't know. But at the least, you cannot assert that you KNOW that the Fed has private shareholders.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:You have things other men here don't. A loyal, churchgoing wife. Children. Money. But you are such an egotistical asshole that you have STILL managed to screw up your life by methodically creating impossible-to-resolve conflicts. You want to belong to a religion but you don't believe in an immortal soul. You could adhere to godless Jew tribalists, but you married a believing Catholic. You desire community, but you're prepared to create a vicious, destructive dog-eat-dog enterprise.

The flaw is YOU.
Of course your writing only supports my conclusion. The money I make will benefit my wife and children. Religions that depend on belief of an immortal soul are fundamentally screwed up. As it says in Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

For the fate of people and the fate of animals is the same. As one dies, so dies the other; they all have the same breath. People have no advantage over animals since everything is futile. All are going to the same place; all come from dust, and all return to dust.

When I married, I knew nothing of Judaism, or religion in general, at all.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look who cares what they say or write to law, the fact of the matter is Senator Bernie Sanders had a 1st time look at the Fed book's in 2011 and it revealed that from December of 2007 thru like May of 2010 the Fed created over 16 trillion out of thin air to prop the system up in bailouts to the connected class.

I know who is running the show here and all that legal fiction is just that legal fiction that is just part of the con job.

Once again, they figured out if they could counterfeit the money and not be audited they could rule the world.
Time to Hide!