Why Fat Girls Don't Deserve To Be Loved

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is one of the reasons I moved to the Philippines. My wife weights 105lbs after having two kids and my sister is 350lbs after having one kid.

http://mattforney.com/2013/05/28/why-fa ... o-be-loved

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

My wife weighs 115lbs after two kids. She doesn't Bon-bons and watches what she eats so thankfully, she probably won't ever be a fat chick.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The last fat girl I ever dated I had to dump, she was the first girlfriend after the fat ex-wife. I realized that just because f***ing them and enjoying large asses and tits, cannot justify living with a mentally ill demon. She was mentally ill just like the ex-wife was. I realized I was repeating history.

Then I forced myself to try dating skinny women. Took alot of effort for me for the first year, but when I found my skinny wife, she was 100 times better than any thick woman could ever be.

The main lesson was this: "They are fat for a reason."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

That is really the only downside to fat women. I'm a BBW lover even though a lot of that has downsized as of late, but it's still there lol

Some of their needs to be paid attention to 24/7 is sick. My Canadian BBW ex was like that, and the only time we didn't argue is when I was validating her existence by being up in her sugarwalls.

I dated a fat Chicana from Cicero, IL (a predominantly-Chicano Chicago suburb adjacent to City of Chicago) back in 2007, and she cried when I didn't c.um inside of her fast enough. And to add off the topping on the cake, a few moments after I had walked to the other side of my loft to get on the computer to work on my music in ACID Pro 6.0 (right after we made love), she trickled down and over to me like an abused street dog bellowing out crying that I was online looking for another woman to replace her.

I cut that zero (i.e. I got rid of her - 86'ed her). So now she's probably single with someone else again or whatever. *shrugs*
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That is really the only downside to fat women. I'm a BBW lover even though a lot of that has downsized as of late, but it's still there lol

Some of their needs to be paid attention to 24/7 is sick. My Canadian BBW ex was like that, and the only time we didn't argue is when I was validating her existence by being up in her sugarwalls.

I dated a fat Chicana from Cicero, IL (a predominantly-Chicano Chicago suburb adjacent to City of Chicago) back in 2007, and she cried when I didn't c.um inside of her fast enough. And to add off the topping on the cake, a few moments after I had walked to the other side of my loft to get on the computer to work on my music in ACID Pro 6.0 (right after we made love), she trickled down and over to me like an abused street dog bellowing out crying that I was online looking for another woman to replace her.

I cut that zero (i.e. I got rid of her - 86'ed her). So now she's probably single with someone else again or whatever. *shrugs*
*SHUDDERS* Damn! that tops any insecure fat chick I ever had by a country mile! So what are you gonna do Irizarry? Are you going to get off the BBWs? Those women are like scooters, fun to ride, but you do not want to be seen with one. They can make life miserable too. I had to practice dating women I was not very attracted to, just to get off that shit.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ugly on the outside equals ugly on the inside
Over the years I have come to this conclusion as well, especially for women. The fatter and uglier they are, the worst their attitudes are. It's pitiful, but there is a direct correlation there.

The *women* of the United States like to shame men who dont like plump women. But that's all they can do is shame. It is none of their business, but these feminists (all American women by default) figure that men arent entitled to have any sexual choice or selection in life. Therefore we should all be begging to get a whiff of a fat woman's chops.

Their anger and shaming is enough for me to double down on my refusal to deal with overweight women.

I also notice that it is usually the fat women who feel they need to wear gobs of suffocating perfume. Disgusting. Someone should tell them that suffocating the room doesnt stimulate any man's penis.

earl May 28, 2013 at 12:16 pm

When I was practicing game for the first time I would use it on any girl. It’s true…the fatties were less pleasant and more hateful to it than the skinnier ones.

So now I do treat them not so much like Nazis and child molesters…but like living corpses.
Case closed.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
q7677
Freshman Poster

Post by q7677 »

kai1275 wrote:The last fat girl I ever dated I had to dump, she was the first girlfriend after the fat ex-wife. I realized that just because f***ing them and enjoying large asses and tits, cannot justify living with a mentally ill demon. She was mentally ill just like the ex-wife was. I realized I was repeating history.

Then I forced myself to try dating skinny women. Took alot of effort for me for the first year, but when I found my skinny wife, she was 100 times better than any thick woman could ever be.

Have you been successful at fully "forcing yourself" to date skinny women? That is, do you look at fuller-figured women and feel like you are missing out on something? I have always been attracted to curvy/full figures (but not so much to the really huge ones we often see in the US). I dated a skinny girl before, but I was just never really attracted to her, no matter what I did. I would always look at other women and want them instead. Since then, I decided to never date women I had no physical attraction to...but my observation has been similar, in general. Skinny women are nicer, easier to deal with, and, surprisingly, more often appear interested.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

q7677 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:The last fat girl I ever dated I had to dump, she was the first girlfriend after the fat ex-wife. I realized that just because f***ing them and enjoying large asses and tits, cannot justify living with a mentally ill demon. She was mentally ill just like the ex-wife was. I realized I was repeating history.

Have you been successful at fully "forcing yourself" to date skinny women? That is, do you look at fuller-figured women and feel like you are missing out on something? I have always been attracted to curvy/full figures (but not so much to the really huge ones we often see in the US). I dated a skinny girl before, but I was just never really attracted to her, no matter what I did. I would always look at other women and want them instead. Since then, I decided to never date women I had no physical attraction to...but my observation has been similar, in general. Skinny women are nicer, easier to deal with, and, surprisingly, more often appear interested.
Interesting points. Yes, I consider myself successful at it, although a thick hottie is still pleasant to look at sometimes, nothing more. For me it came down to a few key things. For example I have a terrible fetish for short-medium haired brunettes/black hair. My only other main fetishes are hairy p***y only and skirts/dresses, and anyone can have those. So knowing that, I figured, well shit I can push the allure of thick women out of the front and center of my mind, because I have desires/requirements that rank much higher than those.

Also skinnier women tend to have tighter p***y, which until I tried that, I did not think was a big deal. Fatter gooches, allow you to slam into them hard, but that was the problem I found. You have to f**k a big woman harder like that because that p***y is looser, so you can get that nut out. The tighter p***y, makes it so that you do not have to wreck her frame just to get that nut out. You can slow it down and enjoy it more and feel all the nuances better. Also she looks better naked, which encourages you to nut too, unlike the big ones you look at the ceiling while you smash when the room is not dark

The only thing that I have not found a replacement for is the weight/pressure when you let a bigger one on top. That pressure makes anyone nut fast. I don't think there is a replacement for that. Might forever be a trade off. BUT, I wonder if a woman with a big ass, small waist, that knows how to ride and can slam it down on ya, can make up for that without needing to be fat. Maybe Irizarry knows. I met my Chinese wife before I could test that theory. But those women require more work to find because even they know they are rare if they have a body like Jennifer Lopez. Even the butterfaced ones, can drive a hard bargain sometimes.

Some of these Colombian women linked on this website, appear to be a candidate.... eh if anyone else can comment on that, I would love to know the answer.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That is really the only downside to fat women. I'm a BBW lover even though a lot of that has downsized as of late, but it's still there lol

Crazy in head == crazy in bed. :razz:
It's not too far from the truth to say if you've had one, you've had them all.
When we're young, it's not too big of a "sacrifice" to screw all day, to keep her happy. :lol:
If you dare get any ambition going (which will necessitate spending a minute or two not doting on her), then you suddenly win the free trip to Histrionics City.
As the OP says, the weight is an outward sign of a mental illness.
I no longer ask myself if a woman is crazy, I just ask which flavor of crazy is she. :)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Crazy in head == crazy in bed. :razz:
It's not too far from the truth to say if you've had one, you've had them all.
When we're young, it's not too big of a "sacrifice" to screw all day, to keep her happy. :lol:
If you dare get any ambition going (which will necessitate spending a minute or two not doting on her), then you suddenly win the free trip to Histrionics City.
As the OP says, the weight is an outward sign of a mental illness.
I no longer ask myself if a woman is crazy, I just ask which flavor of crazy is she. :)
Funny you say that, I never noticed until just now, how crazy they acted with me, when I was trying to climb higher in my profession, and I needed many hours each week to work and improve. One bitched at me because I had to cancel attending her little brother's birthday party. I only met dude twice and only known her 3 weeks..... if the servers at work go down, i gotta handle my f***ing business. Period. I even told her that in my profession emergencies sometimes happen and I might have to leave in the middle of the night. Can't spend all night and day giving her attention n shit.

She bitched me out over the phone and my mom even heard it, I told her, bye and hung up. f**k that.
q7677
Freshman Poster

Post by q7677 »

kai1275 wrote:
q7677 wrote:

Interesting points. Yes, I consider myself successful at it, although a thick hottie is still pleasant to look at sometimes, nothing more. For me it came down to a few key things. For example I have a terrible fetish for short-medium haired brunettes/black hair. My only other main fetishes are hairy p***y only and skirts/dresses, and anyone can have those. So knowing that, I figured, well shit I can push the allure of thick women out of the front and center of my mind, because I have desires/requirements that rank much higher than those.

Also skinnier women tend to have tighter p***y, which until I tried that, I did not think was a big deal. Fatter gooches, allow you to slam into them hard, but that was the problem I found. You have to f**k a big woman harder like that because that p***y is looser, so you can get that nut out. The tighter p***y, makes it so that you do not have to wreck her frame just to get that nut out. You can slow it down and enjoy it more and feel all the nuances better. Also she looks better naked, which encourages you to nut too, unlike the big ones you look at the ceiling while you smash when the room is not dark

The only thing that I have not found a replacement for is the weight/pressure when you let a bigger one on top. That pressure makes anyone nut fast. I don't think there is a replacement for that. Might forever be a trade off. BUT, I wonder if a woman with a big a**, small waist, that knows how to ride and can slam it down on ya, can make up for that without needing to be fat. Maybe Irizarry knows. I met my Chinese wife before I could test that theory. But those women require more work to find because even they know they are rare if they have a body like Jennifer Lopez. Even the butterfaced ones, can drive a hard bargain sometimes.

Some of these Colombian women linked on this website, appear to be a candidate.... eh if anyone else can comment on that, I would love to know the answer.

I guess you are not exactly in the same boat as me, you aren't as much of a chubby chaser :)
For me, it's not really a fetish, but rather a preference. When I see a chubby woman on the street, with all her curves in the right places, everything boils inside of me. But when I see a skinny one, I couldn't care less. She could as well start undressing in front of me, I probably wouldn't even be aroused. I can have sex with a skinny one, but after a couple of times I'm just not interested - I would just look at her and not find anything that arouses me. So, for me it's the opposite - the skinny girl would make me look at the ceiling and the curvy one looks much better naked... I don't know why that is, I guess I was just born with the preference.

For a lot of guys here, it seems like one of the main reasons to look for greener pastures abroad is to find an available good-mannered skinny girl - but what about thicker ones? Are they available in Asia? I know they are in Latin America, but not sure how much they are affected by the same mental degradation as fat AWs are. Thoughts, anyone?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

q7677 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
q7677 wrote:

The only thing that I have not found a replacement for is the weight/pressure when you let a bigger one on top. That pressure makes anyone nut fast. I don't think there is a replacement for that. Might forever be a trade off. BUT, I wonder if a woman with a big a**, small waist, that knows how to ride and can slam it down on ya, can make up for that without needing to be fat. Maybe Irizarry knows. I met my Chinese wife before I could test that theory. But those women require more work to find because even they know they are rare if they have a body like Jennifer Lopez. Even the butterfaced ones, can drive a hard bargain sometimes.

I guess you are not exactly in the same boat as me, you aren't as much of a chubby chaser :)
For me, it's not really a fetish, but rather a preference. When I see a chubby woman on the street, with all her curves in the right places, everything boils inside of me. But when I see a skinny one, I couldn't care less. She could as well start undressing in front of me, I probably wouldn't even be aroused. I can have sex with a skinny one, but after a couple of times I'm just not interested - I would just look at her and not find anything that arouses me. So, for me it's the opposite - the skinny girl would make me look at the ceiling and the curvy one looks much better naked... I don't know why that is, I guess I was just born with the preference.

For a lot of guys here, it seems like one of the main reasons to look for greener pastures abroad is to find an available good-mannered skinny girl - but what about thicker ones? Are they available in Asia? I know they are in Latin America, but not sure how much they are affected by the same mental degradation as fat AWs are. Thoughts, anyone?
Oh my blood boils badly too. Just off the ass and curves. A sexy proportioned stomach and ass kills me. The fatter they are the less I pay attention to the rest of their bodies minus ass and tits, hence the stare at the ceiling point. If they are just fat and sloppy fat, with flat ass and tiny tits, I dont want that at all. The skinny ones just have to have those other fetish items I listed. If they do not have those, I have no interest whatsoever. If a thick broad has that, well....shit that is game over. I found a few that have all that, but never was able to get them without the "fat crazy entitled bitch" disease.

That is why i had no choice but to switch to foreign women. AW just cannot have the extra curves without the crazy and severe self-esteem/daddy issues that come with them. I figured if I was forced to accept a AW, she better look like a beauty pageant queen or Kim Khardashian if I have to put up with that crazy attitude.

For me skinny Asians are super attractive to me if they have those other fetish items I liked, like the hairstyle and feminine dressed with a full bush. I can do without the fat/thickness if I can have those things perfectly the way I like.

If you do not have any fetishes that are on par or rank above thickness, you might be unable to transition out of it. Find a Latina or EE woman with mean curves. Might be more hips than ass though, but white and latinas have plenty of breasts to go around. Some Koreans, have MEAN MEAN legs and hips, but good luck with those. I know relatively little about them compared to other asians.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I also forgot about Brazilians! When I was looking for Chinese women, I decided, that if I could not find a good one, Brazilians and Japanese were next on the list. Can you imagine walking around with bad ass Brazilian dime on your arm? black men would be HATING! LOL. Especially if she had a body like that pornstar Darlene/Delaney lady. Irazarry knows who I am talking about. That bitch is BAD as f**k! It should be a crime to look that f***ing good.

Brazilians are what I hope the world looks like fully mixed up, they are already super hybrids body wise excellent at everything physical in nature.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:

*SHUDDERS* Damn! that tops any insecure fat chick I ever had by a country mile! So what are you gonna do Irizarry? Are you going to get off the BBWs? Those women are like scooters, fun to ride, but you do not want to be seen with one. They can make life miserable too. I had to practice dating women I was not very attracted to, just to get off that shit.
Honestly, I love sportf.ucking them. They have good overzealously wet noisey p.ussy. I love it when their flesh girates like a mariposa butterfly's wings in 3/4x (three-quarter's time) playback speed. There's a nasty stereotype pervading the airwaves that broke men love fat women. Well I cannot say if that's true or not. I lost my virginity to an African BBW exchange student up in Albany NY back in '93 and due to my favorable European parts of my phenotype (which is mulatto as I said a million and one times), she had that Stockholm Syndrome master-concubine "I love my White master" eye-f*ck going on with me.

She was the only one willing to date me as Black American women at the SUNY college I had gone to ignored me as if I were the fly on the wall that didn't land on their food in the first place.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@kai1275,

Furthermore, even when I was in the Philippines, I was bored to death of the talent there. Some girls liked me but were too skinny so I'd pass on some of them.

I literally bent backwards looking for Latin-esque curves and/or fatty mc fat's to date when I was in the Philippines (not easy to find!!). In fact, I found a couple in Angeles City...the tall one in Zamboanga City as shown here in a video I made with her ( )....or if I go for slim or skinny women, they have to be tall and/or MILF/GILF. There's something sexy about a mature granny whom would have a fit-a.ss body. Once they get past menopause, they don't worry about getting pregnant and sex is actress-unpaid-unadulterated uninhibited p.orn.

I found one at a shopping mall in Davao and couldn't stop f.ucking her. I got a tape of it...in a David Alan Grier-voice In Living Color, "Wanna see it See it go!" lol

I f.uck a Filipina from the Visayas built just like J-Lo (pre butt operation days). Her body was like that chick that Nelly swiped the credit card through her a.sscrack in "Tip Trailer" provocative music video from the early 2000's.