If you had a time machine....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a time machine....

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:Lets say you had a time machine,and you wanted to use that time machine to go to a particular time in history to meet women.Seeing that women were not as brainwashed as they are now;what time would that be?
As a black man, I would not use your time machine. Not unless it could bleach my skin white.

Thanks for the offer though.
For black men a time machine would be a boon, so long as it is not in the USA. I would go to western Europe anytime from 1900 to 1980.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I was thinking the same thing that Biff did in Back To The Future 2. Now, if you knew the odds of winning and gave it to your past self (like me a few years ago) that would be a good investment.
Yeah your pretty much set for life.First you get the money,then the power,then the bitches. :lol:
Reminds me of my favorite Twilight Zone episode, featuring The Luscious Julie Newmar:

PS yeah but watch out for dem bitches!!!
Is it the eyes ... or the horns? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Greetercb wrote:As For Me! I,d Go Back to the Jet age. ( 1961-1966.) As Depicted on Pan Am The Television Series Starring Christina Ricci.
+1