Asian guy approached 2,000 girls, got 12 lays

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Asian guy approached 2,000 girls, got 12 lays

Post by Banano »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOWde-zb8A

On average 5-6 approaches per day for 1 year. 1 lay a month.

Btw he is 6.1, ripped, much better than average Asian guy

Whats the game got to do with it?

Thoughts?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Is it really 'fun' doing all these approaches just to get 12 chicks

I bet most of these women he picked up were average/bellow average(based on his high rejection rate)
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Last edited by Anti-American on June 12th, 2013, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

He's a handsome Asian guy, so its no surprise he gets tons of women in bed. The thing is...with PUA, you don't attract the kind of women that is marriage material. That is my whole problem with the whole PUA movement. I want a good, family oriented, Christian women as my wife--not some cheap whore to sleep around with...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:He's a handsome Asian guy, so its no surprise he gets tons of women in bed. The thing is...with PUA, you don't attract the kind of women that is marriage material. That is my whole problem with the whole PUA movement. I want a good, family oriented, Christian women as my wife--not some cheap whore to sleep around with...
This is true.

PUA is good for the short term, not the long term (even if it does work, would you want to spend the rest of your life gaming your wife?).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:He's a handsome Asian guy, so its no surprise he gets tons of women in bed.
Tons as in the number of women he had to approach? The weight of the women he got? Certainly you dont mean the amount of women he got, since it was only 12 (out of 2000). If that is tons, I'd hate to figure out what a few would be.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

That is about average. I think maybe him being Asian would be a problem. I figured about 1% conversion to be about right.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

zacb wrote:That is about average. I think maybe him being Asian would be a problem. I figured about 1% conversion to be about right.
12/2000 x 100 = 0.6%. = A ton of success with AW. I think most men would commit suicide if it came to that paltry rate. I know guys who gave up after 3 women said no.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Last edited by Anti-American on June 12th, 2013, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Are men just wandering up to random unknown skanks in the street and expecting the skanks to f**k them after a brief scripted conversation? If so, this doesn't seem to fit in with the conventional social norms, so you would expect a low success rate.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Sex is easy....bar...money, spoil the girl with drinks, and you have a SHOT at MAYBE getting laid, unless your ripped and tall.

I'm 6' not bulky but I'm ripped and I'd say borderline handsome, if you want a shag your good to go if your willing to spend the money and do the gym time, come on it's sex, of course it's going to require superficial quality to get superficial product.

If you want a wife, looks do count a little, but not as much, your heart mind and wiliness to take care of the girl will matter more, you don't have to be rich, but you have to make enough to support her.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

JohnDoe wrote: Theres pretty much no guaranteed way or routine you can do to get american women to have sex with you
... other than being one of the ruling class or their scumbag underclass clients.
JohnDoe
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoe »

(snip)
Last edited by JohnDoe on March 16th, 2016, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.