Possible use for career whores

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Possible use for career whores

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder if it would be possible for men to engineer a situation where they could collect alimony from corporate whores. The idea would be to find one in her 30s whose biological clock was ticking, con her into marrying you by pretending to be a mangina and perhaps implying that you had hidden assets, have a PI follow her around to document her habitual adulterous lifestyle and then divorce her on that basis and cash in. There are presumably some Western jurisdictions where this would work.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Cornfed you plan makes sense.

Most women trust too much to their eyes, so what you show them they can think that is truth.

I use that to seduce women and have sex with them, but never thinking in your direction (let say solving some financial problems on that way, right?) ,so I would say that this is NOT impossible...
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Possible use for career whores

Post by Maverick »

Cornfed wrote:I wonder if it would be possible for men to engineer a situation where they could collect alimony from corporate whores. The idea would be to find one in her 30s whose biological clock was ticking, con her into marrying you by pretending to be a mangina and perhaps implying that you had hidden assets, have a PI follow her around to document her habitual adulterous lifestyle and then divorce her on that basis and cash in. There are presumably some Western jurisdictions where this would work.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 06394.html

I think this can potentially be a good plan.

But in the time it'll take to seduce such a woman, spend time with her (which is not ideal since she'll be very manly), and divorce her, you could just build a successful business and not have to do any of that.

Though if you're tall, good-looking, and lazy, it could definitely be a viable option.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Wouldn't just be far easier to try and marry a rich mature woman (best if of the MILF type) and be supported by her while having the usual few things on the side? Why kill the golden goose if an egg a day could do just as well? :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would be better to be free to raise children with a young foreign wife and have the whore pay for it.