Why filipinas want men 36+

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Security and commitment.

Those are the two main reasons I usually get when I first started dating filipinas a few years ago on my 20s. They prefer a man over 35 because to them, it means he is ready to settle down and is done with his pump and dump phase. This of course might be true for their local men but not for foreign men as we know lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into pump and dump myself, I'm seeking a long term gf as I find myself happier being in a monogamous relationship but my age used to be a hurdle as for the woman thinking of me as a serious bf material. Thanks to the high heavens I'm in my mid 30s and now past all that. The not so good side is that women in the Phillies views me nowadays as the guy who is most likely gonna put a 'ring' on it lol.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The pool of suitable men is much lower in the Philippines than it is in western countries. When you exclude unemployed men, gay men, cheating men, drunk men, lazy men and Filipino men working overseas most Filipinas are much more limited in their dating options than most women. I've seen 60 yr old white guys married with 20 yr old Filipinas and they had kids together.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

smallcheese wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:scammer...there is no perference for old men....only scammers have perference for old men
No, I can't agree with that broad generalization. Sure you might be dealing with a scammer but scammers can come from any age group. Like any online dating site, you have to weed through a lot of coal before you find a diamond in the rough.

I know many Filipinas who are very wary or fed up with Filipino men. You wouldn't believe how many women in the Philippines have been impregnated by a Filipino man and then the guy dumps her to fend for herself and their child. This is more common than you think. Many of the Filipinas I've met in Hong Kong are working there as domestic helpers so that they can support their children in the Philippines. In many cases, the father is nowhere to be found or had started a family with some other woman (or more).

So if you find a Filipina looking for 36+ age in men, then she's probably seen for herself or heard many horror stories about Filipino men and they've decided that they don't want that kind of man. Also many younger Filipino men don't have much savings in terms of money and the jobs there don't pay that much. So naturally a wise Filipina would look for someone older, who is more stable in their career and might have saved up some money already.

This is good news for a man who is genuinely nice and looking to settle down. Nice, mature men who can be trusted are valued by Filipinas, unlike Westernized women who aren't into beta males. The Poindexters in the world (as Tom Leykis would say) are the prized catches for women in the Philippines.
That´s the same crap bargirls tell foreigners all over Asia. All local males are evil, drinking, gambling and leaving them alone with a child. Let me tell you: It´s all crap. The reason why these girls tell foreigners these same old stories is to make them think that they are looking for a foreigner because she they are better partners. The reason is money money money. Ever wondered why these girls are stupid enough to get pregnant in the first place? Of course it´s much better to then later on pretend that they are innocent victims of the evil local men. After all that´s exactly what foreigners want to hear when they meet their girl. :roll:

This is shit is as old as the story of the sick buffalo. Still people think it´s true... Ridiculous
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Taco wrote:The pool of suitable men is much lower in the Philippines than it is in western countries. When you exclude unemployed men, gay men, cheating men, drunk men, lazy men and Filipino men working overseas most Filipinas are much more limited in their dating options than most women. I've seen 60 yr old white guys married with 20 yr old Filipinas and they had kids together.
Yeah and when you exclude sluts, gold diggers, idiots, ... the dating pool for Filipino men is probably even more limited. But obviously all of these Filipina princesses deserve husbands that are rich, handsome, not drinking/smoking and 100% loyal. :lol:
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

germanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:The pool of suitable men is much lower in the Philippines than it is in western countries. When you exclude unemployed men, gay men, cheating men, drunk men, lazy men and Filipino men working overseas most Filipinas are much more limited in their dating options than most women. I've seen 60 yr old white guys married with 20 yr old Filipinas and they had kids together.
Yeah and when you exclude sluts, gold diggers, idiots, ... the dating pool for Filipino men is probably even more limited. But obviously all of these Filipina princesses deserve husbands that are rich, handsome, not drinking/smoking and 100% loyal. :lol:
Do you have any experience dating Filipinas or going to the Philippines yourself?

Not trying to knock you or anything, but it seems like you might have an interesting new perspective.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

This is the truth, read and learn.

Filipinas are interested in foreigners usually only after they have gotten over their initial cultural shyness towards other nationalities. the "bad' girls are never initially interested in foreigners, only after they are either enticed or dragged into the BG scene because of family obligations or because they were kicked out of their family or are single mothers and need money.

Remember, most people in the Philippines are lesser educated, ignorant or have very limited education. I would only say around 20% of the population have a halfway decent education and even less have one that would be comparable to a Western one. Also take into account employment opportunities for these kinds of women are very limited, they have little choice but to chase after foreigners since they will hopefully provide a stable life for them in comparison to what they might get trying their luck with a local Filipino male. The end result will probably lots of kids and living in poverty or the guy leaving her or whatnot.

From what I have garnered once the Filipinas realize what foreigners can bring to the table they will prefer opportunities with them. It comes down to stability, which of course includes money, but is mainly there to provide for her and any potential future children. They also like older guys cause they tend to be less interested in having multiple GF's and fooling around on the side, not all but more so than men in their 20's or 30's. Also they don't want to have sex multiple times in the day like younger guys want so that is also why they go after older guys cause they don't need to worry about the older guys always bugging them for sex all the time. This is what I have gathered in general from talking to many girls in Philippines over the years. Plus younger guys attract more attention from other girls and they get jealoius and don't want to take a chance that the younger guy will start have wandering eyes.

Be aware that uneducated or lower educated social-economic women act pretty much the same whether they are Western raised or Foreign, it's basically ignorance and lack of ability to critically think and control base animal emotions that men deal with when they run into lower class women on average. Initially everything is okay, but once they get to know each other its drama time 24/7. Some guys don't mind or are used to it so they think it's normal and they can put up with it cause the foreign woman acts a bit more feminine and looks better than her Western counterparts overall, but it's the same BS just different nationality and setting. Try dating trailer trash or a hood rat from a Western country if you are somewhat educated and sophisticated an see how well that relationship turns out, it won't be much different than getting into relationships with lower class BG's from the Philippines in MOST cases, not all, but most.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Maverick wrote:
germanguy wrote:
Do you have any experience dating Filipinas or going to the Philippines yourself?

Not trying to knock you or anything, but it seems like you might have an interesting new perspective.
I have some, very limited experiences with them. And I have been there as well...But that isn´t really important. Important is to understand that all bargirls in SEA are going to tell foreigners that all local men are evil and bad. And that this is the reason they want a foreigner. The reality is that they want somebody to pay for their kids and themselves because they know local men are not stupid enough to do that.

What is totally retarded is that the same people who hate AW for doing that are suddenly buying this story of the evil male and the innocent women.

This myth of the evil SEA male exists because most foreigners have relationships to bargirls and other dubious girls. It´s like the myth of the sick buffalo or the ill grandmother.

Especially considering "evil men" who impregnate girls and then run away. Ever asked these girls why they have sex with dubious guys? That´s just like AW chasing "alpha thugs" and then blaming the men for leaving them.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

germanguy wrote: I have some, very limited experiences with them. And I have been there as well...But that isn´t really important. Important is to understand that all bargirls in SEA are going to tell foreigners that all local men are evil and bad. And that this is the reason they want a foreigner. The reality is that they want somebody to pay for their kids and themselves because they know local men are not stupid enough to do that.

What is totally retarded is that the same people who hate AW for doing that are suddenly buying this story of the evil male and the innocent women.

This myth of the evil SEA male exists because most foreigners have relationships to bargirls and other dubious girls. It´s like the myth of the sick buffalo or the ill grandmother.

Especially considering "evil men" who impregnate girls and then run away. Ever asked these girls why they have sex with dubious guys? That´s just like AW chasing "alpha thugs" and then blaming the men for leaving them.
Ah, the sick babushka with the broken water heater -- she lives back behind the Iron Curtain, da? :lol:
All of those men are evil, drinking, cheating, abusive, gambling bastards, too. :wink:
I keep seeing the stability, money, faithfulness, not too demanding, etc. that the man will be providing,
yet the list of what the female will provide seems to be very ... short. :?

WRT AW chasing thugs, if all else fails, they have BigDaddyGov's welfare/EBT, so there's less survival pressure to be a decent human being.
Most western men, don't really care about hypergamy so long as they come out on the right side of the equation.
DBG's family courts make this a losing gamble.

The smarter western women are beginning to pretend they are "traditional", "anti-feminist", and other sweet-sounding lies.
Rather than suffer the long-term consequences of having some alfalfa's thugspawn, they take care of it with a "morning after" pill.

"Traditional" sounds sweet as long as you don't understand how that really played out for the men, in practice.
"Traditional" == man works hard, dies early, leaves property/insurance to wife.
Find a life insurance commercial where wife buys the policy on herself and the husband is the beneficiary. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

A lot of Filipinas I've met definitely seem less age conscious regarding requirements for their partner. I've met quite a few middle class girls in their early to mid 20s who have their own jobs and own money plus in some cases prosperous families. Yet many of them are happy to date a guy in 30s or even 40s in sometimes. Also, many will accept guys closer to their own age if the guy is very mature, stable, and not a playboy type. From what I gathered from this subset of girls anyway, it's more about the specific guy, not whether he's 28 or 38.

I even met one girl in 7-11 who I got to know over time and we became friends. In my eyes, she is very attractive. She's also very popular with Filipinos. She's light skinned 5'6" with very pretty face, good body, and a very youthful looking 28. But she's been dating a local guy for the last 3 years who is not rich but is now 55 years old (she showed me his photos and he looks quite good and young for his age but he's still definitely old). She told me she loves this guy very much and doesn't take or expect money from him. He's solid economically which means he's a good catch by Filippino standards but certainly not rich nor does he throw money at her.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

germanguy wrote:
Maverick wrote:
germanguy wrote:

I have some, very limited experiences with them. And I have been there as well...But that isn´t really important. Important is to understand that all bargirls in SEA are going to tell foreigners that all local men are evil and bad. And that this is the reason they want a foreigner. The reality is that they want somebody to pay for their kids and themselves because they know local men are not stupid enough to do that.

Well, personally, I don't advocate ever dating single mothers. That's a deal breaker for me. If I find out a girl I'm talking to is a single mother (whether she's AW or FW), she instantly falls into pump and dump territory.

As far as "evil males", I do think that it's a little silly that many of these women complain about the kinds of guys in their country. I'm sure they're not that bad overall.

However, you do get some bad guys so it's possible that that particular girl's story is legitimate (of course, one needs a skeptical eye and must look at the entire picture of the girl).

Of course, anybody that dates a BG is just asking for trouble.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

The OP asked if it might be legitimate that a young Filipina would want a man older than her, at 36+ years because she wanted someone stable and mature. The short answer is yes, it is a legitimate reason. But if the young Filipina is a single mother or is a bargirl, you certainly should question whether that answer is the entire reason why she is looking for an older man. I've met and talked to many Filipina college students in the provinces who are not interested in men their own age. And many times, they tell me that story about the playboy who got someone they knew pregnant and dumped her. They know that younger men closer to their age are more apt to cheat on them and they're not interested in them at all. They won't give up their goodies for players like that.

I agree with the others that it's an economic and stability issue more than anything else. I think these young Filipinas (who aren't mothers or bargirls) are wise to seek older men for long term relationships or marriage. They know that they have a greater chance at a better future for themselves with someone who is economically stable, more mature and has money saved in a foreign currency.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

germanguy wrote:
LOL filipino men do alot better...funny gold diggers and sluts gravitate towards old western men more
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Anyone see a pattern here

Exhibit A- Old Western Man Young Filipina Wife

Exhibit B- Western Man and Filipina Wife about the same age

Exhibit C- Winston and his baby's mama

Exhibit D- Old Korean/Japanese Man Young Filipina Wife
[/img]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The pattern I see is that the Korean/Japanese guys have much better taste in women. Those korean/japanese couples seem like they went for Chinese Filipinas. Whereas the western men are mostly dating the darker skinned country types. If I saw the Korean/Japanese filipina couples around somewhere I would not know that the woman was from the Philippines from the looks.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:The pattern I see is that the Korean/Japanese guys have much better taste in women. Those korean/japanese couples seem like they went for Chinese Filipinas. Whereas the western men are mostly dating the darker skinned country types. If I saw the Korean/Japanese filipina couples around somewhere I would not know that the woman was from the Philippines from the looks.
the women the japanese and korean men went for arent chinese-filipinas...they are actually from the countryside
the women the old western men went for are different from the women the young western men went for...dont you think

actually chinese-filipina women are very ethno-centric when it comes to dating/marrying...they only date other chinese