Differences between Western and South-Eastern Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Some photos from clubs in Lviv ( Western Ukraine ):

As you see, girls are different there, but is fact that many girls from west part of Ukraine not so sexy, hot or slutty as most girls from east or south Ukraine.

^^ i don't like girls with long nose!

Last edited by Google on June 16th, 2013, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Ukrainian parliamentary election:

Russian in Ukraine:

The number of divorces per 1000 marriages:

Illegitimate births:

^^ That's 21.2 percent overall.... for example in United States - 40.7 percent

Life expectancy (men) 2008-2009:

Life expectancy (women) 2008-2009:

Annual income per capita in 2010 (after economic crisis 2009):

Kyiv City ($ 12,099) Donetsk oblast ($ 6,551) Kyiv oblast ($ 6,442) Lviv oblast ( $ 6,332) and Dnipropetrovsk oblast ($ 6,323) - in TOP-5 richest
Kirovohrad oblast ( $ 4,479 ) Cherkasy obl. ($ 4,702 ) Chernihiv obl. ($ 4,808) Chernivtsi obl. ($ 4,808) and Kherson ($ 4,844) - in TOP-5 poorest

source: http://ukrstat.gov.ua/

Ukraine natural population growth rates:

Ukraine is considered to be in a demographic crisis. The country's population was one of the fastest declining in the world at -5% growth.
However, five Ukrainian regions (Zakarpattia Oblast, Rivne Oblast, Volyn Oblast, Lviv Oblast, and Kyiv City) experienced more births than deaths. With the exception of Kyiv City, all of the regions with more births than deaths were in western Ukraine. The worst birth to death ratios in the country were in the eastern and central oblasts of Donetsk, Luhansk, Cherkasy, Poltava, Sumy and Chernihiv. In these regions, for every birth there were 2.1 deaths.

Abortion behavior in the North, South, East and Center regions of Ukraine are relatively homogeneous while the Western region differs greatly. Overall, the abortion rate in western Ukraine is three times lower than in other regions; however this is not due to an increased use of modern contraceptive methods, but simply due to the fact that pregnant women in the Western regions are more likely to keep their babies. Donetsk and Dniproptrovsk oblasts in eastern and central Ukraine have the country's highest rate of abortions.

In Ukraine almost 29% of the respondents are overweight, and 20% suffer from obesity.

In Ukraine, the sexual population structure dominated by women, which account for 53.5%. But male population dominates in Ukraine in the young (0-14) and young adults ages (15-30 years)

2008 ( Men - Women)

Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Rock music from Western Ukraine

Language: Ukrainian

band from Zhytomyr.

from Uzhorod.

Last edited by Google on June 16th, 2013, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Pop music from South and East

Language:Russian

Guys from Odessa

Girls from Donetsk

Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

and....music video from Kyiv (Kiev)

Language : Ukrainian

Language: Russian
[Sarcasm] Hit "Metrosexual"
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:One more thing has not been mentioned: availability of local dating material. Good luck trying to get a western Ukrainian girl.
Any specific cities you recommend? Kharkov? Mariupol? Sumy? Poltava?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You know, I would go into those forums where American men go to Ukraine to find wives and ask them. Because I really don't know how to date there as an American. Google "Russian Ukrainian Women Forum" and discussion groups will come up.

But from what I have heard, Donetsk, Kharkov and Luhansk are all good.

I would establish contacts thru Mamba.ru before going there.

How good is your Russian?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:How good is your Russian?
:cry:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:But from what I have heard, Donetsk, Kharkov and Luhansk are all good.
From my very limited research, Kharkov seems promising.
I made a tally of all the women on my contact list on anastasiaweb. Here are the counts, by city, of the women I found appealing:

City & # of hotties
------------------------
Odessa 90
Kharkov 64
Kiev 21
Kherson 16
Mariupol 11
Nikolaev 10
Dnenpropetrovsk 5
Melitopol 3
Poltava 2

Given the fact that I've actually visited Odessa and wasn't very impressed by the women, and Ladislav says the girls there are stuck-up as hell,
it looks like Kharkov is the clear winner. Kharkov, here I come!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

If your Russian is not good enough to pick up the girls, common sense dictates that you may want to have contacts lined up at

mamba.ru

You may want to try Winston's approach on the streets parallel to that. Winston did it with his broken Russian and he landed dates.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:If your Russian is not good enough to pick up the girls, common sense dictates that you may want to have contacts lined up at

mamba.ru

You may want to try Winston's approach on the streets parallel to that. Winston did it with his broken Russian and he landed dates.
I'll try the mamba thing, but I'm not comfortable with approaching strange women on the street.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Then get ready for a some 1-2% conversion rate. Higher if you want women above 30-35.

That was my experience with mamba.ru. Out of 100 girls mailed, you get some 15 interests, most flake out and maybe you get one date. So, get ready for a serious emailing campaign. Don't stop until you've emailed some 500 people. 20 per day= 25 days. In some 2 weeks you will be getting some serious results.

Write a cover letter and translate into Russian. Have both versions when you email them.

It's like a sales job-- a numbers' game.

I met some really cute girls in the Crimea and Luhansk.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:Then get ready for a some 1-2% conversion rate. Higher if you want women above 30-35.

That was my experience with mamba.ru. Out of 100 girls mailed, you get some 15 interests, most flake out and maybe you get one date. So, get ready for a serious emailing campaign. Don't stop until you've emailed some 500 people. 20 per day= 25 days. In some 2 weeks you will be getting some serious results.

Write a cover letter and translate into Russian. Have both versions when you email them.

It's like a sales job-- a numbers' game.
Damn, that's a lot of work. Hardly even seems worth the trouble. I'd rather just move there first.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

s

Post by TopSpruce »

have2fly wrote:Срач не надо тут то хоть разводить, им оно не надо вообще и не понять о чем мы говорим.

I did get some of the difference in mentality, never really cared either way. Whether I was in Poland or Belarus or Ukraine, I kept my mind on the mission: girls.

I would say I did better in Western Belarus than Eastern Belarus, and I would probably do better in Western Ukraine than I did in East if I learned Ukrainian.

I think it odd that so few men seek women from Western Ukraine. These are the girls that are probably best for marriage with lower divorce rates.

Unfortunately, it seems quite popular for Ukrainian girls to go to Poland or further into the EU for jobs or education. This means a possible slight shortage of women. Furthermore, there is a bit of nationalism and anti-foreigner sentiment...just as there is in East Ukraine. Frankly, Belarus seem a bit better in that regard...I guess Ukraine is a bit tired of all the sex tourists that have been coming for decades.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Re: Differences between Western and South-Eastern Ukraine

Post by Greek kamaki »

Western ulrainian girls are the easiest all around and may give it for free.Too polish mentality.Eastern Ukrainian girls are more materialistic.If you play money you will land a hotter girl in the East than in the West but if you do not your chances are better in western Ukraiine.