How do I keep from complaining about girls so much?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

How do I keep from complaining about girls so much?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I've realized that there's nothing I can do about them and I'll remain dateless until I'm able to get out of the states. Bitching is something that relieves stress, but my friends don't like it lol.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Plan and do your research before leaving,Have the language of your target country down,research the country..try livemocha.com to meet women..i met my wife on that site.Learn the countries history..the prices of things...do you plan on staying in the country?You don't want to just make a move based a emotional response..i know it is hard in the U.S. with women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

skateboardstephen wrote:Plan and do your research before leaving,Have the language of your target country down,research the country..try livemocha.com to meet women..i met my wife on that site.Learn the countries history..the prices of things...do you plan on staying in the country?You don't want to just make a move based a emotional response..i know it is hard in the U.S. with women.
I'd rather stay in the US, but I hate the atmosphere, women, and the mindsets of the people here. I agree with everything Wu has said about it.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:Plan and do your research before leaving,Have the language of your target country down,research the country..try livemocha.com to meet women..i met my wife on that site.Learn the countries history..the prices of things...do you plan on staying in the country?You don't want to just make a move based a emotional response..i know it is hard in the U.S. with women.
I'd rather stay in the US, but I hate the atmosphere, women, and the mindsets of the people here. I agree with everything Wu has said about it.
Why do you want to stay in a place you hate so much?
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
How can you say that you´d rather stay in the US when you haven´t lived a few months or at least several weeks in various parts of the world?
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
I'm sorry, but this makes little sense. Why would you want to stay somewhere that makes you so miserable? Usually, people do everything in their power to escape whatever is causing their misery. They do not continue to let it tie them down.

What about America keeps you grounded here? Do you have family that you don't want to leave? Are you afraid of possibly taking a job overseas that pays lower? Do you lack the funds to travel?

These are serious questions. I'm not trying to get on your case.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Well I like my home city of Nashville, but that's only the rich parts lol. Nashville is like its own little island.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nashville? Every girl I've met from Tennessee has been friendly and easy to ask out. My third girlfriend was from there too. It's probably one of the friendliest places in America, besides Texas and Utah. You should feel lucky. It's far better than the West Coast, that's for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:Nashville? Every girl I've met from Tennessee has been friendly and easy to ask out. My third girlfriend was from there too. It's probably one of the friendliest places in America, besides Texas and Utah. You should feel lucky. It's far better than the West Coast, that's for sure.
Is this the 'Faith Hill' fantasy of every northern Yankee? You know, the one where your car breaks down and all these sassy belles surround you, on that road trip to New Orleans (or Houston).

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

No lol, Nashville is very progressive and open minded. Even the richest city in Tennessee, Belle Meade, is pretty liberal. However, outside of Davidson county is either rednecks or stuck suburban white people. Williamson county is the f***ing worse for stuck up white people on their high horses. I had to move out of Nashville to Knoxville (ewwwwww) to attend college. is the worst f***ing place on this entire planet. I hate it so much. It's f***ing sad that I have to desexualize myself to be happier. No man should ever have to do this.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: How do I keep from complaining about girls so much?

Post by Jackal »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I've realized that there's nothing I can do about them and I'll remain dateless until I'm able to get out of the states. Bitching is something that relieves stress, but my friends don't like it lol.
Why not do all your bitching in the foreign language of a country which interests you? Then your friends won't even understand you! lol