Most Guys Fall In Love With Makeup

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

When you have sex with women over the age of 25 yrs old your being raped. Your only doing it because they have makeup on.

http://theantifeminist.com/most-guys-fa ... um=twitter

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I agree. Most Western Women would be ugly or unattractive without makeup. Some get cosmetic procedures to hide signs of aging because their beauty declined while they were living the lifestyle of a slut. Many Western Women smoke, binge drink, and do other things from the start of high school and throughout college. Many of those college sluts become careerist sluts afterwards. Many of the celebrity images are photoshopped, airbrushed, and edited. That is why I say "16 to 23" are the best years of a girl's beauty.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote:I agree. Most Western Women would be ugly or unattractive without makeup. Some get cosmetic procedures to hide signs of aging because their beauty declined while they were living the lifestyle of a slut. Many Western Women smoke, binge drink, and do other things from the start of high school and throughout college. Many of those college sluts become careerist sluts afterwards. Many of the celebrity images are photoshopped, airbrushed, and edited. That is why I say "16 to 23" are the best years of a girl's beauty.
Not only that, Filipinas don't wear much makeup which explains why the men in PI will only marry the youngest women. After a woman hits 25 yrs old here her dating days are over while in a western country a woman can easily get a boyfriend until she's in her 40's.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

That is why I made a point to ask women for photos without makeup on in my dating guide. A girl that looks like an 8 or 9, can look like a 10 with makeup on. Some women are so good at it, or buy the expensive stuff and look like 6 and 7's underneath it.

The worst are the women that look like they got punched by Mike Tyson in both eyes, but the foundation they use cover it up completely. If those women ever left the house without makeup on, someone would call the cops on you.

For these reason I have always been a huge advocate of pretty women who don't wear makeup everyday, usually they come from the country or smaller towns, which is fine with me. I'm country as hell too. :P
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:I've been rejected romantically for my looks so much that I don't think I could justify rejecting a girl for her looks, assuming that she is actually a decent, nice girl.

Average is very appealing to me for some reason, especially when I consider a girl I would like to get serious with. Maybe that is because I assume the less hot she is, the less likely she is to receive male attention and leave me for some other guy. But I've never actual been in that situation, so I don't truly know.
I'm not sure that getting serious with an average girl would mean she would be less likely to receive male attention. Average to above average girls should receive the most attention, especially in the Western World. With the "She's out of my league" thinking most guys are brought up believing they would most likely choose not to approach a 8, 9, or 10. They would most likely go for the 6s and 7s.

It's similar to how some fat women can be some of the sluttiest. They might receive more approaches for sex and because they want attention they would be a slut.

All women have the potential to be sluts. Getting a nice, traditional girl is what will make her less likely to leave. Do not get a slut, do not get a girl with experience (or very little experience), and she should believe in marriage. There were studies done that showed about 85.1% of women who married as virgins or married the man they lost their virginity to remained married to him. Even after one sexual partner that was not their husband, the divorce rate was 45%.

Source: http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/201 ... chive.html
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Taco, you made me lough with this post :) also with some other posts :)

I think that you maybe are not love women 'too much' ? I mean you are not number 1 fan of opposite sex? right? :)

any case, like this "When you have sex with women over the age of 25 yrs old your being raped", you are great ! and this is almost true :) (I would move that 'border' to 35)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The Iceman has been speaking about this the last few post on YouTube.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:I've been rejected romantically for my looks so much that I don't think I could justify rejecting a girl for her looks, assuming that she is actually a decent, nice girl.

Average is very appealing to me for some reason, especially when I consider a girl I would like to get serious with. Maybe that is because I assume the less hot she is, the less likely she is to receive male attention and leave me for some other guy. But I've never actual been in that situation, so I don't truly know.
I'm not sure that getting serious with an average girl would mean she would be less likely to receive male attention. Average to above average girls should receive the most attention, especially in the Western World. With the "She's out of my league" thinking most guys are brought up believing they would most likely choose not to approach a 8, 9, or 10. They would most likely go for the 6s and 7s.

It's similar to how some fat women can be some of the sluttiest. They might receive more approaches for sex and because they want attention they would be a slut.

All women have the potential to be sluts. Getting a nice, traditional girl is what will make her less likely to leave. Do not get a slut, do not get a girl with experience (or very little experience), and she should believe in marriage. There were studies done that showed about 85.1% of women who married as virgins or married the man they lost their virginity to remained married to him. Even after one sexual partner that was not their husband, the divorce rate was 45%.

Source: http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/201 ... chive.html
Like throwing the word "slut" around don't you? Hmmmm... Just to let you know the rest of your post sounds like one of Charlie Brown's teachers.

You wouldn't shop on knitting store looking for a blu ray player would you?

I throw around the word traditional, but I also understand that its impossible to turn back the clock. You don't have to accept the circumstances that have lead up a woman becoming a "slut" by your definition, but you shouldn't hold unrealistic standards either.

Because I feel sorry for you and the others in your shoes, you know; Every women is a slut in America, untraditional, wears too much makeup, obese, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Here's a bone - http://www.ywam.org/

Don't say I didn't help you. A guy used that site to go on a mission to Amazon area of Brazil. He met his wife who's not Brazilian but Danish, they both live in Brazil as residents and have three children.
ragequit
Freshman Poster

Post by ragequit »

That graph may just reflect the fact that infidelity makes marriages shorter.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Most Guys Fall In Love With Makeup

Post by Maverick »

Taco wrote:When you have sex with women over the age of 25 yrs old your being raped. Your only doing it because they have makeup on.

http://theantifeminist.com/most-guys-fa ... um=twitter
Yes. This has been my experience.

I've dated some girls in the US that many guys were after. Unfortunately for these guys, they didn't have the pleasure of seeing these girls without makeup. That would have knocked them off of that pedestal real fast.

But I do agree with the looks thing: that women's looks go downhill after 25 and get WAY worse after 30. That's why personality should matter just as much (if not more) than looks to guys that are marriage-minded. Because you will turn around one day and those looks will be gone....and you'll still have to put up with the person. One of the reasons I couldn't fathom marrying an AW. :D