My intro

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Dr Smart
Freshman Poster

My intro

Post by Dr Smart »

I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm a 40 year old guy from America, tall (6 feet) and good looking, have traveled abroad for years now, but never found true peace or happiness. Everywhere I go, my problems seem to follow me.

I go for p4p or casual sex, and I admit it's not bad. But then I'm reminded of the anti-male, feminist matrix I'm in, and I can't reconcile myself with it. It's the helpless feeling that bothers me, and I feel torn between wanting to escape, yet also wanting to fight back.

I think I have the same problem as Winston: wanting a "wife" but also wanting casual sex on the side. It's a demon that has plagued me for so long. I think that if girls had shown interest in me in HS or college, I would have been normal.

I had a GF who was a foreigner, and she was very nice and traditional. I proposed to her, but couldn't go through with it because I found out I wasn't cut out for monogamy. To this day, I still have hopes of someday being with her, but my instincts pull me in another direction.

I suffer from depression, and feel there's no hope for me. I feel dried up... spiritually, emotionally exhausted. I honestly don't know if I could truly be happier abroad.

Anyway, that's my story for now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the forum . By the way, which countries have you been to?
Last edited by zacb on June 12th, 2013, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Dr Smart,

Great posts by the way during your six-post era. I look forward to more resounding posts by you!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome!

I think the solution in many cultures is to marry an ordinary girl and have a bit on the side.

Have you been to China? I'm happy here because the women here are friendly and also very hot.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

In many cultures it's ok to have more then one wife.I know in bible times,men had more then one wife and had concubines on the side,so I really don't see nothing wrong with it.The only thing that bothers me is these women have been with countless other men.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If anything you should have hope. You already know there is an escape hatch to all this. You arent doomed to stay here.

Now if all the world was like the USA and there were no escape, then I could see being majorly depressed over the situation.

As it is now, there is a super-bright light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep trekking.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Well you've come to the right place. I know of several guys in your position! Just don't be another George Sedoni as you can have a life with women by living in or visiting non-feminist countries!
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Re: My intro

Post by ryanx »

Dr Smart wrote:I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm a 40 year old guy from America, tall (6 feet) and good looking, have traveled abroad for years now, but never found true peace or happiness. Everywhere I go, my problems seem to follow me.

I go for p4p or casual sex, and I admit it's not bad. But then I'm reminded of the anti-male, feminist matrix I'm in, and I can't reconcile myself with it. It's the helpless feeling that bothers me, and I feel torn between wanting to escape, yet also wanting to fight back.

I think I have the same problem as Winston: wanting a "wife" but also wanting casual sex on the side. It's a demon that has plagued me for so long. I think that if girls had shown interest in me in HS or college, I would have been normal.

I had a GF who was a foreigner, and she was very nice and traditional. I proposed to her, but couldn't go through with it because I found out I wasn't cut out for monogamy. To this day, I still have hopes of someday being with her, but my instincts pull me in another direction.

I suffer from depression, and feel there's no hope for me. I feel dried up... spiritually, emotionally exhausted. I honestly don't know if I could truly be happier abroad.

Dexter?!
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

At least ryanx have some sense of humor lol
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello Dr Smart, welcome to the forum. What countries have you visited so far? Are there any you like more than others? In your opinion, what countries had the friendliest women?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
victorpaul1
Freshman Poster

Re: My intro

Post by victorpaul1 »

Dr Smart wrote:I guess I should introduce myself.

Hi Smart nice to meet you. Like you i'm also a new member of the forum.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome guys.

Well if you read my other posts I rather burned out of China. I guess it was best to leave before the pollution poisoned my body.

Now I'm in Thailand - a few other guys from the forum are/have been here (Rock, Falcon, Everdred, hopefully Winston soon!). I'd say this country has the best quality of life of anywhere I've been. Check it out!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.