Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote: Not bad. I would probably wonder how many guys she's had sex with before me the entire time we're together. I really dont like hair dyed black. That seems sinister to me. Also would wonder how she afforded those breasts.

Never mind. Some definite disqualifications here:

Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1 - girl, 2
Job Title: Lawyer
So what? Those aren't disqualifiers. She's still hot, feminine and educated/intelligent. That makes her the perfect catch still. Her looks are surreal too, out of this world. She's beyond your wildest dreams. You've no right to "disqualify" her. You wish. :P
Any man who marries a lawyer will get the adversarial, ball busting relationshit he deserves.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh wow doesn't she look like a young Olivia Newton John?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/670506?b=1

Would you rather box her or wrestle her? lol

Wow look! She has a video in her profile too! In it, she's singing on stage! She's so hot and talented!

Last edited by Winston on December 17th, 2013, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks so perfect!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138344.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow she looks like the perfect ideal Russian woman that any man can ask for!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info137796.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Winston on January 23rd, 2014, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this sweetheart beauty! Her face will steal your heart!!!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 714221?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Doesn't she look like Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil? lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/728602?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow so lovely and enchanting! The girl of my dreams!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 751562?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This girl says she's in San Francisco? Wtf?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 641324?b=1

Wow this girl looks like such a sweetheart and gem, like the girl next door type!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »