Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Asian dude here who has a super blonde fetish. Not really fetish as it is mainstream anyways. Ive noticed that the USA has a miniscule natural blonde population which is a shame :( Most "blondes" have light brown hair actually or dye their hair....the standard of "blonde" is so different here than europe!

THat being said, what is a country I should travel to to meet some blondes? Obviously i know scandinavia, baltic, and germany but what other countries have major blonde populations? Ukraine?

Also, which of these countries is more open to Asian dudes? Ive been fine dating women in the USA if that matters.....so basically, which country has lots of blondes who are more receptive to asian dudes that USA? :D

thanks guys
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Not me. I think attractive women come with a wide variety of shapes, sizes, hair color, eye color, etc. Of course I do have some deal-breakers, like obesity, tattoos, and body piercings (except ears)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Meeee!!!

.... runs back to the ladies forum lol :mrgreen:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Meeee!!!

Renata is turned on by blonde girls!! Haha I always thought there was something ESPECIALLY cool about Renata!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Meeee!!!

Renata is turned on by blonde girls!! Haha I always thought there was something ESPECIALLY cool about Renata!
Oh wait that's right - she had viewed the uncensored version of the fashion photographer, Miss Trinidad, and Miss Japan together. Yeah.

PS I wonder exactly what her motivations are for joining the women's forum?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Meeee!!!

Not really, just trolling you guys now :P

I like redheads, I hear you're a readhead jester lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I have a big thing for blondes who have an olive skin-tone. the girl I have fallen for the most looked like that, and she looked like an angel sent from heaven (she even had an angelic voice). funny thing, she was a spaniard, lol.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Meeee!!!

Not really, just trolling you guys now :P

I like redheads, I hear you're a readhead jester lol
where were you looking?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

BTW to the OP

Use the "google" search built into this site -- there are some old threads on this topic.

Besides the places you mentioned, Finland and Quebec are two places that we agreed were accepting of Asians but also have that Northern European look.

Also Kazakhstan, surprisingly. A mixed population, from Chinese look to blonde with freckles.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:I have a big thing for blondes who have an olive skin-tone. the girl I have fallen for the most looked like that, and she looked like an angel sent from heaven (she even had an angelic voice). funny thing, she was a spaniard, lol.
Yeah, there are some women in Spain that do have that appearance. I have always had a strong attraction to dark haired women, but I've found myself captivated a few times by caucasian and hispanic women with an olive/tan skin tone and dark hair that's been dyed bright blonde! It's catchy and, if done right, the combination of dark eyes and other dark features with blonde hair is pretty hot.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

fightforlove wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:I have a big thing for blondes who have an olive skin-tone. the girl I have fallen for the most looked like that, and she looked like an angel sent from heaven (she even had an angelic voice). funny thing, she was a spaniard, lol.
Yeah, there are some women in Spain that do have that appearance. I have always had a strong attraction to dark haired women, but I've found myself captivated a few times by caucasian and hispanic women with an olive/tan skin tone and dark hair that's been dyed bright blonde! It's catchy and, if done right, the combination of dark eyes and other dark features with blonde hair is pretty hot.
http://i.imgur.com/PcsKIXg.jpg

girl on the left is the girl I am talking about. not her best picture, but you get a feeling as to what she looks like and the type I like (although she has blue eyes, she wears contacts).

how I live my life.

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by marklambo »

mrmillersd wrote:Asian dude here who has a super blonde fetish. Not really fetish as it is mainstream anyways. Ive noticed that the USA has a miniscule natural blonde population which is a shame :( Most "blondes" have light brown hair actually or dye their hair....the standard of "blonde" is so different here than europe!

THat being said, what is a country I should travel to to meet some blondes? Obviously i know scandinavia, baltic, and germany but what other countries have major blonde populations? Ukraine?

Also, which of these countries is more open to Asian dudes? Ive been fine dating women in the USA if that matters.....so basically, which country has lots of blondes who are more receptive to asian dudes that USA? :D

thanks guys
I'm half Asian half European and I have a thing for blondes too haha. But I'm open to all different types of women though, as long as they are not Asian. It is very rare that I will ever find an Asian woman that I consider attractive, that's just me.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:I'm half Asian half European and I have a thing for blondes too haha. But I'm open to all different types of women though, as long as they are not Asian. It is very rare that I will ever find an Asian woman that I consider attractive, that's just me.
I have a thing for blondes too. I also agree with you marklambo when it comes to Asian women, I am not attracted to Asian woman at all. I am also not attracted to black women either.

I am attracted to white women and Hispanic women, the women below are just my type! :D

* images removed for too much cleavage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lmao, like that kind of girl would ever be faithful.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

those blondes are fake. jamesbond, i think you truly need to leave the US and go to estonia. there, you will find lots of actual blondes who are real and not dyed fakes.

how I live my life.