U.S. media pushing the old woman/young man coupling.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

U.S. media pushing the old woman/young man coupling.

Post by Repatriate »

I noticed in the past decade that there has been much more news of "high" profile female celebrities and socialite type women running around with boytoys half their age. It's become a thing now, sort of like the American feminist response to the natural order of younger women with older men you see around the world. A few women who do this off the top of my head are Kathie Griffin, Demi Moore, and various other has beens. It's like the U.S. media is trying to convince us this is the new norm now where young virile men should be running around wasting time with old rich hags way past child bearing age.

The latest media coverage of Alyssa Milano is sort of weird too. She's 40..way past her prime. If it was Europe she wouldn't even be given a second look but here she is in the U.S. being forced onto us as this prime example of female beauty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Dating hags and Good Year blimps has become the new thing in America.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There was a trend hereabouts a while ago for moneyless men in their early 20s to marry moneyed females in their late 30s. It actually made some sense under the current deplorable circumstances. That the regime should promote this sort of stuff is inevitable given their preference for sterile relationships over childbearing ones.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Got to love James Woods. At 66 he recently traded in his 26-year-old girlfriend for one who's 20, and trotted the new one out in public at some White House function. Just thumbs his nose at the PC media.

For the record, Alyssa Milano still does it for me, but I'm old.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:Got to love James Woods. At 66 he recently traded in his 26-year-old girlfriend for one who's 20, and trotted the new one out in public at some White House function. Just thumbs his nose at the PC media.
Funny you should mention this, I was just reading an article about James Woods and his new girlfriend Kristen Bauguess, who is 20 years old! :D

He was dating Ashley Madison who is 26. They dated for six years before they recently split up.

The undeniable truth of life is that, men are attracted to younger women and women are attracted to older men. This is a biological fact, that feminists and the PC crowd do not want to admit.

Here is the article I was reading regarding James Woods it also shows a picture of his new 20 year old girlfriend. 8)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... re-2013276
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is the thing about mother nature, she gave it all to us guy's so we could meet and enjoy this world together. Us men have a good thing here, and we are blowing it because when and if humanity goes out the 2 witnesses will more than likely never make conscience contact on this level again.

We males for the survival of our kind have been dealt a nice set of cards, we can father children late in life and generally hold up well compared to or more dominant part mother.

I do not want to say this or feel this way but most women as they age become hard and stale, no women 50 pretty much can keep up with me at all. We male humans do indeed have alot to be thankful for and respecting our mothers for what she gave us is a good start even if we do do our best respecting with a mate less than half our age. :D
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Got to love James Woods. At 66 he recently traded in his 26-year-old girlfriend for one who's 20, and trotted the new one out in public at some White House function. Just thumbs his nose at the PC media.
Funny you should mention this, I was just reading an article about James Woods and his new girlfriend Kristen Bauguess, who is 20 years old! :D

He was dating Ashley Madison who is 26. They dated for six years before they recently split up.

The undeniable truth of life is that, men are attracted to younger women and women are attracted to older men. This is a biological fact, that feminists and the PC crowd do not want to admit.

Here is the article I was reading regarding James Woods it also shows a picture of his new 20 year old girlfriend. 8)

Minor edit: The undeniable truth of life is that, men are attracted to younger women and women are attracted to older men's status & re$ource$.

Guy's like him, Hefner, & Lucas would get zero attention from their respective arm candies, if they were scrubbing toilets at Big Box Mart. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: U.S. media pushing the old woman/young man coupling.

Post by Adama »

Repatriate wrote:I noticed in the past decade that there has been much more news of "high" profile female celebrities and socialite type women running around with boytoys half their age. It's become a thing now, sort of like the American feminist response to the natural order of younger women with older men you see around the world. A few women who do this off the top of my head are Kathie Griffin, Demi Moore, and various other has beens. It's like the U.S. media is trying to convince us this is the new norm now where young virile men should be running around wasting time with old rich hags way past child bearing age.

The latest media coverage of Alyssa Milano is sort of weird too. She's 40..way past her prime. If it was Europe she wouldn't even be given a second look but here she is in the U.S. being forced onto us as this prime example of female beauty.
That media nonsense will not trump biology for most men. There are lots of men who will go for those women in their 40s and 50s, but the vast majority of men will either stick with women their own age or date younger.

You guys ever hear of a TV show called "Ready for Love?" It was about three millionaire bachelors on an NBC program who got to choose from about a dozen women each. In the end, each of the three millionaire bachelors chose the youngest, prettiest women in their groups. You could almost predict the outcome ahead of time.

I bet a lot of the feminazis (99.9% of AWs) watching were pissed off that none of them picked the lesser attractive, older women, or the women with baggage.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

......For the same reason they are pushing the gay agenda, and marriage in general, marketing in favor of more consumption.

Older women who fancy themselves a younger man spend money on themselves and others to achieve that fantasy. They go to gyms, get waxed, get mani/pedis, and go out at night to land themselves that dream. Some of them succeed, but most don't. The consumption economy wins in the end.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:There was a trend hereabouts a while ago for moneyless men in their early 20s to marry moneyed females in their late 30s. It actually made some sense under the current deplorable circumstances. That the regime should promote this sort of stuff is inevitable given their preference for sterile relationships over childbearing ones.
This is what I have been calling "Soft Eugenics", no need to force the people to sterilize themselves if they do it automatically.

Demonize the pursuit of younger, child bearing age women by older men (under 50) and praise younger men for finding value in women over 30.

You would have been completely blind not to see these trends...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Teal Lantern wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Minor edit: The undeniable truth of life is that, men are attracted to younger women and women are attracted to older men's status & re$ource$.

Guy's like him, Hefner, & Lucas would get zero attention from their respective arm candies, if they were scrubbing toilets at Big Box Mart. :roll:
Actually Jailbaits hit on handsome old men ,ALL THE TIME.I mean men in their 70s.Ive seen it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

anyway,any man that dates a hag loses all my respect.Jailbaits or nothing.
I dont blame the hags for wanting younger men,though.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

theprimebait wrote:anyway,any man that dates a hag loses all my respect.Jailbaits or nothing.
Again fail... You have a micro concern and no concern for the macro crisis. Men date older women because a older woman's value is diminished, which is what the extreme feminist have been fighting an uphill battle for 30 years now. By praising Demi Moore now and Mimi Rogers before here, but snicker at Michael Douglas is the battleground (Hollywood) of generating or manufacturing of consent.

Losing respect does not change anything, that is a micro reaction to a macro problem. Indifference is even worse yet...

Jailbait is an issue because the notion you can mold a young woman to be the one more compatible with your desires is foolishness.

18-22 is immature in modern Western environments. Some 60% of single births happen to women between ages 16-22, which is older men (mid 20's) targeting younger women. Usually pay no child support of any kind and she has little legal recourse.

You cannot have it both ways which is another famous meme on this forum.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

djfourmoney wrote:
theprimebait wrote:anyway,any man that dates a hag loses all my respect.Jailbaits or nothing.
Again fail... You have a micro concern and no concern for the macro crisis. Men date older women because a older woman's value is diminished, which is what the extreme feminist have been fighting an uphill battle for 30 years now. By praising Demi Moore now and Mimi Rogers before here, but snicker at Michael Douglas is the battleground (Hollywood) of generating or manufacturing of consent.

Losing respect does not change anything, that is a micro reaction to a macro problem. Indifference is even worse yet...

Jailbait is an issue because the notion you can mold a young woman to be the one more compatible with your desires is foolishness.

18-22 is immature in modern Western environments. Some 60% of single births happen to women between ages 16-22, which is older men (mid 20's) targeting younger women. Usually pay no child support of any kind and she has little legal recourse.

You cannot have it both ways which is another famous meme on this forum.
Men date older women because most men are desperate and will stick their dicks in anything as long as their buddies don't find out about it.Again,I dont blame older women for wanting younger men,I would too Had I been female.

Men who (think they)can't get younger p***y will go for the older ones,thinking them to be easier.wich is always false because the older ones have insane provider standards,young chicks arent looking or caring about money or status,they just wanna have fun.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I hate to sound like the devil's advocate, but I've had a much different experience. It could be because of what one poster says: I'm just desperate.

But, I've always had a thing for older women. I find the idea to be very kinky. Well wait wait wait a minute! I haven't had this attraction to older american women so much.

But older foreign women on the other hand...wow! Even if she's twice my age (50) as long as she's in shape and has a good personality (something that is usually the case with single, older foreign women) I just want them so bad to spice up their life a little....I'll jump at that chance to be the boytoy. You can deal with the immaturity and insecurity of girls in their early twenties, and I'll heat up my sugar momma. More for me!

There's a part of me that thinks rationally: She's too old, I'll get tired of her in ten years when she really starts falling apart appearance-wise, what will everyone think, she could be diseased, etc, etc.

But there's another part of me that is not rational (my dick) that tells me to jump at the opportunity to romance a sexy older woman. It's a bonus too if she's got a stable career, money, and is generous, because I don't have those things.
'
One thing that really helped me come to terms with my quirky attraction to "hags" and other off-par women (I seriously get more turned on with uglier women sometimes) was this article: http://www.rooshv.com/the-boner-test