Salt Lake City Checking In

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Why Not
Freshman Poster

Salt Lake City Checking In

Post by Why Not »

Hello Gentlemen,

I've have a Filipina FB friend for 4 years that started me on this path. I have traveled fairly extensively in Central America including a two week solo trip last October in Panama and Costa Rica. 54 year old divorced male, just tired of the American Dating scene. I'm at least reasonably good looking, have a good job, and in reasonably good shape.

I joined Filpino Cupid two weeks ago, and am still in that "kid in a candy store" phase. There are nights I can't delete them as fast as they show interest, having had well over 700 women show interest in me already. I still am struck at how kind, sweet, and polite they are. I can't even have this level of a decent conversation with an American woman on a US dating site. No more American women for me!!! I'm looking in the 36-44 year old age range of women with plenty of 8's. 9's, and 10's there for me :) Anything younger just seems a little odd to me, as in "what would we talk about" but then again, maybe I've just been overly Americanized.

So, I kind of had a top ten going and one has risen to the top already. No worries, I'm going to take my time, but am looking at taking my first two week trip in December.

Anyway, it's good to be on board. Tons of good info on this board, and I've bought a couple of the books already. I'm usually more of a lurker but this board just feels right to dive right in. Let's give and take to continue to make this a better board!

Cheers!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome to HA...

The path you're on sounds great.

Panama and CR didn't hit the spot?

Keep us posted on your future travels.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome to the board. And give us Bangkok guys a shout if you're in the area.

Good luck in the Phillies, although Thailand is the most liveable Asian country (millions of foreigners can't be wrong).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Why Not, glad you found our forum. It sounds like you have traveled a lot already, which is good. Keep us posted on your future plans.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you from Salt Lake City? If so, you are lucky. The people there and the women, are far more wholesome and good natured than the rest of the country. Obviously because they are Mormon and live cleaner lifestyles and are connected to something divine which makes them more wholesome inside.

I wrote a thread about Mormon girls here:
viewtopic.php?t=19114

Maybe you can comment on it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne