America's Plan To Annex And Invade Canada

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Canada has been slowly improving highways to Alaska and changing laws in anticipation of the big day, commonly referred to as "The North American Union", which also includes Mexico. This might explain why Obama wants to give citizenship to millions of Mexican nationals.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/reflecting ... ade-canada

North American Union
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzJro8F44E
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't think any of the citizens in Canada want to be part of the US. They know what's going on in the US and are rightly critical of it. They hate our government, wars, toxic culture and healthcare system.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:It's not an invasion, if the other country likes it. :razz:

1st lol of the day, thanks!
Last edited by Jester on July 6th, 2013, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:I don't think any of the citizens in Canada want to be part of the US. They know what's going on in the US and are rightly critical of it. They hate our government, wars, toxic culture and healthcare system.
Yeah we missed our chance. A couple of provinces in the west wanted to join us, back in the Reagan days.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Supposedly, from what I've heard , that whole plan was just an academic exercise, kind of like a military contingency study. No one seriously wanted to be part of it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL I took an Air Force ROTC class back in the day. We learned that America's NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) located inside Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado, had overlapping staff with CONAD (?) (the Continental Air Defense Command, whatever), that included Canada as well.

One bright cadet raised his hand and asked, "what happens if we go to war with the Soviets, and Canada stays out of it?"

"We just shoot all the Canadians inside Cheyenne Mountain.", the instructor replied, with a nonchalant shrug.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The US tried and failed to take Canada in the War of 1812. Most people don't know much about that war because we lost certain aspects of it. It was considered a win overall since we prevented the Brits from retaking their lost colony but Washington, DC was overrun, the white house was burned down, and we were run out of Canada by the British loyalists there, many of whom were former Americans (including former slaves) who disagreed with breaking with Britain.

Had I been a slave back then, I would have certainly, fought against the Americans since the Brits offered freedom to any slave who assisted in the fight. Thank god America got their asses kicked out of Canada back then!