Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by theprimebait »

mrmillersd wrote:Asian dude here who has a super blonde fetish. Not really fetish as it is mainstream anyways. Ive noticed that the USA has a miniscule natural blonde population which is a shame :( Most "blondes" have light brown hair actually or dye their hair....the standard of "blonde" is so different here than europe!

THat being said, what is a country I should travel to to meet some blondes? Obviously i know scandinavia, baltic, and germany but what other countries have major blonde populations? Ukraine?

Also, which of these countries is more open to Asian dudes? Ive been fine dating women in the USA if that matters.....so basically, which country has lots of blondes who are more receptive to asian dudes that USA? :D

thanks guys
The Netherlands,especially friesland.highest blonde popualtion ratio wise,on earth.Tall women too.also conservative morals and values.very protestant people.

Scandinavia is a joke.most of them are brown haired and their blodne is dark blond too.same in holland but it turns yellow blonde in sunlight.

listen man,there is NO place with mostly or a significant amount of light yellow blondes ANYWHERE on earth.period.yellow blonde hair is more rare than Redhair.maybe finland.I think thats the ONLY legit''light blonde''country.if you target young orphan girls or Jailbaits,youc an mold her to be a good woman.if you target 18+ chicks youll be their 40th cock.

Germany only has some dark blondes in schleswig holstein.most germans are brunettes.

Asian dudes?dude Ive only seen asian dudes here with the hottest blondes even the Black/Arab players dont get.they all had that K-pop swag and dress sence and were goodlooking.hit the gym and get that glowing skin and youre set.

all this anti asian male hatred I dont see here in europe.I think its an american phenemnon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mrmillersd wrote:Asian dude here who has a super blonde fetish. Not really fetish as it is mainstream anyways. Ive noticed that the USA has a miniscule natural blonde population which is a shame :( Most "blondes" have light brown hair actually or dye their hair....the standard of "blonde" is so different here than europe!

THat being said, what is a country I should travel to to meet some blondes? Obviously i know scandinavia, baltic, and germany but what other countries have major blonde populations? Ukraine?

Also, which of these countries is more open to Asian dudes? Ive been fine dating women in the USA if that matters.....so basically, which country has lots of blondes who are more receptive to asian dudes that USA? :D

thanks guys
How Tall are you?also if you happen to like gingers too,try Udmurtia in russia.Udmurts are the most redheaded people.no place has a majority of light blondes save maybe finland.its very rare hair colour.

friesland in the netherlands has alot of them though,and the women are kind of like the amish.in their conservatism.so if youre looking for a keeper and not just some bimbo,go there.they are very hospitable and would love you over there.theyr emind me of the amish alot.doutzen Kroes the victoria Secret model is a example of a frisian beauty you can find there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

theprimebait wrote:

thanks guys
The Netherlands,especially friesland.highest blonde popualtion ratio wise,on earth.Tall women too.also conservative morals and values.very protestant people.

Scandinavia is a joke.most of them are brown haired and their blodne is dark blond too.same in holland but it turns yellow blonde in sunlight.

listen man,there is NO place with mostly or a significant amount of light yellow blondes ANYWHERE on earth.period.yellow blonde hair is more rare than Redhair.maybe finland.I think thats the ONLY legit''light blonde''country.if you target young orphan girls or Jailbaits,youc an mold her to be a good woman.if you target 18+ chicks youll be their 40th cock.

Germany only has some dark blondes in schleswig holstein.most germans are brunettes.

Asian dudes?dude Ive only seen asian dudes here with the hottest blondes even the Black/Arab players dont get.they all had that K-pop swag and dress sence and were goodlooking.hit the gym and get that glowing skin and youre set.

all this anti asian male hatred I dont see here in europe.I think its an american phenemnon.
I would include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom to your list. Basically...all the Anglo Saxon countries are very harsh on Asian men. Outside the Anglo-world, it is very different as you mentioned...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

thanks guys

I would include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom to your list. Basically...all the Anglo Saxon countries are very harsh on Asian men. Outside the Anglo-world, it is very different as you mentioned...
Asian guys clean up in south america,north europe,france etc they have high value.and in the rest of the world its more so an indifference.the women wont bang or reject you because you're asian.she'll look at you as a individual(are you funny,goodlooking,her type etc)to see if she wants you or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0E8wAQ8rJU Why I Like Foreign Girls: Part 1

look at all the black,latina and white girls drooling over this Japanese guy in the comments section.
chiron
Freshman Poster

Post by chiron »

theprimebait wrote:The Netherlands,especially friesland.highest blonde popualtion ratio wise,on earth.Tall women too.also conservative morals and values.very protestant people.
The Netherlands are one of the most irreligious countries in Europe, if not the world. I also think that Finland has the highest ratio of blondes.

People interested in blonde girls should also take a look at this map:
http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/214-th ... -of-europe

Now, I don't know how accurate the information is but as far as I can tell it might not be far off. However, there are also many dark haired people in Scandinavia and Nordic countries because blonde hair is just a pretty rare trait in general. Sadly, it'll get even more rare in the future with all those Moroccans in the Netherlands, those Somalis in Finland and all the "Blanda upp" on the minds of most Swedish and European politicians.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

chiron wrote:
theprimebait wrote:The Netherlands,especially friesland.highest blonde popualtion ratio wise,on earth.Tall women too.also conservative morals and values.very protestant people.
The Netherlands are one of the most irreligious countries in Europe, if not the world. I also think that Finland has the highest ratio of blondes.

Now, I don't know how accurate the information is but as far as I can tell it might not be far off. However, there are also many dark haired people in Scandinavia and Nordic countries because blonde hair is just a pretty rare trait in general. Sadly, it'll get even more rare in the future with all those Moroccans in the Netherlands, those Somalis in Finland and all the "Blanda upp" on the minds of most Swedish and European politicians.
lol.The Netherlands is overall irreligious,but Friesland is knonw as part of the dutch bible belt.44% of Dutch are Agnsotic and all of them are concentrated in the Randstad,along with all of holland's foreigners.outside of the Randstad,its a whole different world.

you still have the zwartekousen kerk wich the blonde women wear black stockings and dresses.

and blonde hair wont dissappear.most foreigners mix among themselves,and are concentrated in small urban areas.not to mention that eastern europe will always have blondes.foreigners just seem like alot of people because if youre in a place concentrated with 40 % blacks itll look like holland is a black country,whereas they only compromize 2 % of the population.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

chiron wrote:

and america isnt majority amish or mormon but if you go to their areas you'll find them, and no one else.

outside of the Randstad you'll find these types of dutch women

conservative blonde virgins..no it isnt too good to be true.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

chiron wrote:

my sister's best friend is a conservative church goin dutch girl.shes stunning looks wise and probabely 6 feet 3 tall.shes still a virgin in her 20's.as are all her friends and people in her community.here Church Game wil get you a quality blonde woman,not a reformed ho looking for a provider.

they dont even watch Tv or know mainstream music,except for gospel.they dont own fancy phones or none of that.its like the 50's.they have strong loving family bonds youd expect only in some middle eastern country.

but ignorant know it alls just have to debate everything online dont they.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

6'0 tall, asian, havnt had too much trouble dating in college....

that being said, ive heard great things about northern germany. Can anyone shed some light for germany?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mrmillersd wrote:6'0 tall, asian, havnt had too much trouble dating in college....

that being said, ive heard great things about northern germany. Can anyone shed some light for germany?
Schleswig-Holstein is where you wanna be at.the area around the Danish border.Hamburg is the most blonde city in Germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg_M ... tan_Region

the rest of the country isn't considerably blonde.

Good luck!
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

East Europe, Slovakia for example has a lot of beautiful blondes.

Very cute, open minded girls I love them, I love Slovakia :)
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

ive heard that girls there are very tall...will a 6'0 asian guy feel short there? consdering the average male height is probably like 6'2, lowered by immigrants...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mrmillersd wrote:ive heard that girls there are very tall...will a 6'0 asian guy feel short there? consdering the average male height is probably like 6'2, lowered by immigrants...
Nah youll find alot of girls that are 5'3--5'6.the tallest average is 5'9.a small minority are over 6 feet tall.statistically irrelevant.youll also find the odd girl below 5'3.

they are tall.but tall for women there is considered 5'6-5'8.there are so many short women too.

6 feet in holland the average height.actually in germany its only 5'10.you wont feel like a manlet.

also many immigrants there are below average height yet get their women.you just have to be taller than the girl.height for girls is pretty much relative.

dont worry man.youll do fine.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mand38 wrote:East Europe, Slovakia for example has a lot of beautiful blondes.

Very cute, open minded girls I love them, I love Slovakia :)
Slovakian girls are nice girls.but are they real blondes or dyed?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:I am also not attracted to black women either.
Same here, though there are some half-black women that are pretty hot, e.g. Halle Berry, Beyoncé, and Soledad O'Brien