What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

germanguy, you've got to realize that Winston's other main interest is conspiracies. I believe he has a site dedicated to just that. He sometimes cross posts his ideas here on HA. Other members with that same interest follow suit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

germanguy wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Maybe because we recognize obvious bullshit and actually talk about it unlike most Americans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you want me to talk about non-PC talk, lets talk about how blacks in the US consistently bitch like feminists do about "racism" (whitey is evil, whitey takes everything from us, whitey raped our women, whitey needs to pay us reparations for slavery). would you like that as well? :lol:
agree on this 100%

same goes for the asian people on HA...they complain all day how hard they have it and how racist the US is.
What, you don't want to hear about the truth then?...Isn't that the whole point of this forum. If you don't want read about conspiracy theories, read about White men complaining about feminism, or Blacks and Asians complaining about racism, then only click on threads involving travel and international dating. There's plenty of diversity of topics on HappierAbroad--and that's the way I like it!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Post by Repatriate »

germanguy wrote:Not a day without another weird conspiracy theory popping up... I thought this was a forum about international dating?

Is it only me that is annoyed about that?

The Holocaust didn´t happen, the moon landing is fake, 9/11 is fake, america is a jewish country, ...

What else is going to come up?
I see you're fairly new here :lol:. The founder of the website is a big conspiracy theorist guy. So naturally it attracts some people from that scene. A lot of us are here for the happier abroad stuff and not into aliens, Jew conspiracies, or metaphysics. It's fun to read some of the posts on occasion though.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:There's no way to tag threads.
Yes there is. Just keep them in this forum:

viewforum.php?f=14

I would have no problem with your crazy conspiracy theories if you would just post them to the right place. If you want my help, I can give a whole list of recent threads that should be moved to this forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If we are going to talk about how and why the West sucks and how it is likely to suck more in the future, then there is no way to avoid talking about stuff that doesn't appear in the mainstream media, or "conspiracy theories" if you will. Obviously the elite are not going to tell you straight out how they are ruining your life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

You know, I am curious, for the conspiracy theorists here, how many people worth at least $100M have you personally worked with? I have worked with several (and I hope to become one myself). In general, they are smart and totally ruthless. They wouldn't hesitate to stab each other in the back for gain. All alliances are temporary and they only last until a member sees a benefit to screwing over another member. And they are all well aware of this, so there is never any trust. In other words, these people are fundamentally incapable of organizing a grand conspiracy.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Cornfed wrote:If we are going to talk about how and why the West sucks and how it is likely to suck more in the future, then there is no way to avoid talking about stuff that doesn't appear in the mainstream media, or "conspiracy theories" if you will. Obviously the elite are not going to tell you straight out how they are ruining your life.
*nods*
OMG Man! We need a fountain of "smart", for all the dumb bastards out there. How can there be such a shortage of intelligent people here?
fschmidt wrote:You know, I am curious, for the conspiracy theorists here, how many people worth at least $100M have you personally worked with? I have worked with several (and I hope to become one myself). In general, they are smart and totally ruthless. They wouldn't hesitate to stab each other in the back for gain. All alliances are temporary and they only last until a member sees a benefit to screwing over another member. And they are all well aware of this, so there is never any trust. In other words, these people are fundamentally incapable of organizing a grand conspiracy.
I've chatted with folks who are worth billions, if not trillions. These people ARE ruthless, powerful, intolerant, hateful monomaniacs, who wish to achieve unity and band with those who share the same cause - for power. Power is the only thing that matters. Other people, material possessions and "feelings" are irrelevant. The perfect human. I'm striving to become that way myself.

These are NOT the elite however. For those of you who are dumb enough think there can't be any conspiracies, consider this:

The elite are of a chosen race. They have power, influence and protection. You can have anything you want - strength, health, sex, love, law-bending decrees, whatever. They've done this through damning humans, invoking dark forces and exchanging secrets that allow them to keep this power. They don't marry outside their race, and sometimes they inbreed. The royal family is a great example of this. They're ugly as hell. Anyone who did this and tried to bond with other races, would risk prosecution. This is how... and why... they stay together.

Through the freemasonic, satanic usury system, they can achieve anything they want. It took centuries, but they have accomplished this. Now, consider that someone wants to take your power for their own. They're coming in, and threatening to take everything. You also have folks who are starting to figure out your plans, and what you've done. The Talmudic texts describe what happens if normal folks figured out what the jews have done, they'd be hunted down. Which is what's happening now.

Now, considering all that you've done, and all that you CAN do now. The almighty influence you have on the world... would you REALLY lay there and let someone threaten to stop your party? Hell, I WOULDN'T! :D I'd stop you, kill you, drive you mad, change all the laws, do whatever I could to make sure my plans don't get thwarted. This is how powerful people think. It's sick. It's disgusting. It's EVIL! But if you want to change your destiny, change your reality, that's how you do it. It didn't used to be that way. But now that humans have let the jews rule them for so long, changing the rules now would take too long.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:You know, I am curious, for the conspiracy theorists here, how many people worth at least $100M have you personally worked with? I have worked with several (and I hope to become one myself). In general, they are smart and totally ruthless. They wouldn't hesitate to stab each other in the back for gain. All alliances are temporary and they only last until a member sees a benefit to screwing over another member. And they are all well aware of this, so there is never any trust. In other words, these people are fundamentally incapable of organizing a grand conspiracy.
Good point. That's why they have secret societies such as the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, Council on Foreign Relations, and probably other ones with no names.

They do exist. You gotta deal with that. Do you really think they are just boys clubs with no secrets? lol

We know from the evidence and cover up attempts that JFK and 9/11 were conspiracies carried out at the highest executive level of power. The evidence trail leads to that. How do you deal with that? Obviously, America is NOT run in the way you think it is at all. That's the disturbing truth that your subconscious doesn't want to deal with.

The notion here that conspiracy topics shouldn't be allowed is ridiculous. Why should we narrow and limit the topic scope here? Why not broaden it?

Besides, conspiracies are a part of life. Just because the corporate media doesn't want you to believe in them, doesn't mean they don't exist. Come on now.

As Jim Marrs said: "If it's not an act of God, then it's a conspiracy."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you noticed that people abroad are far more open and accepting of conspiracies? It's only Americans who tend to think that they don't exist. Why is that? Isn't it because Americans are more brainwashed than people in other countries, who do not have trouble accepting them as a part of life?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What you are seeing there is the last gasp of an elite outside the old hereditary ruling elite. Sooner or later those people will be marginalized and the hereditary elite will be the only players left standing. The need for co-operation is one of the reasons they organise themeselves around family bloodlines, which provide a natural basis for co-operation.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Maybe because we recognize obvious bullshit and actually talk about it unlike most Americans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you want me to talk about non-PC talk, lets talk about how blacks in the US consistently bitch like feminists do about "racism" (whitey is evil, whitey takes everything from us, whitey raped our women, whitey needs to pay us reparations for slavery). would you like that as well? :lol:
shit tier trolling
see, you don't want to talk about that. I thought you were open-minded?

:lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Introvert wrote:germanguy, you've got to realize that Winston's other main interest is conspiracies. I believe he has a site dedicated to just that. He sometimes cross posts his ideas here on HA. Other members with that same interest follow suit.
it doesn't surprise though seeing the posts of winston. for as cool as winston may be, he's very naive and believes too many things.

how I live my life.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Introvert wrote:germanguy, you've got to realize that Winston's other main interest is conspiracies. I believe he has a site dedicated to just that. He sometimes cross posts his ideas here on HA. Other members with that same interest follow suit.
it doesn't surprise though seeing the posts of winston. for as cool as winston may be, he's very naive and believes too many things.
If you research conspiracies very closely, you will find there's plenty of evidence around...you just have to have an open-mind to see it. If not, than no matter what kind of proof there is, you will automatically reject it outright and call people "crazy" like a brainwashed drone...
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:Have any of you noticed that people abroad are far more open and accepting of conspiracies? It's only Americans who tend to think that they don't exist. Why is that? Isn't it because Americans are more brainwashed than people in other countries, who do not have trouble accepting them as a part of life?
winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

zboy1 wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
If you research conspiracies very closely, you will find there's plenty of evidence around...you just have to have an open-mind to see it. If not, than no matter what kind of proof there is, you will automatically reject it outright and call people "crazy" like a brainwashed drone...
LOL. open mind. :lol:

if you claim to have such an open mind, lets discuss of how asian-american males bitch so much about racism like how blacks do. :lol: (see, I know you won't like that but hey, proves my point)

come on, even ladislav thinks all these conspiracy thoughts are foolish.

how I live my life.