Former critic of HA changes his mind after going abroad!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Re: Former critic of HA changes his mind after going abroad!

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

S_Parc wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
I would like to know where he met these women who were 9's and 10's that were flirting with him. Did he meet them at bars and clubs or in bookstores and cafes? I would also be curious to know where he met that german woman who was a "solid 10" that was "practically throwing herself" at him.
we both want to know. I am interested in trying these German women. :D
Even before meeting with German women, you can go to an F.K.K club, cool off with a massage & a b*ink and then, chase after German women once you're all relaxed and satisfied :wink:
lol. thanks for the tip. :D

did you do that while you were in germany?
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
I would like to know where he met these women who were 9's and 10's that were flirting with him. Did he meet them at bars and clubs or in bookstores and cafes? I would also be curious to know where he met that german woman who was a "solid 10" that was "practically throwing herself" at him.
I plan on visiting Berlin Germany in the near future. I will be going to Artemis and some other brothels but I also want to see just how the women are there. From the research I have done, men in Germany do not ask women out. This causes the women in Germany to be more aggressive and they have to flirt with men and start conversations with men.

It sounds like there are a lot women in Germany who are single and available! Compare that to the US, where almost every decent looking women is either married or has a boyfriend.

I plan on learning at least some German language before I go there. From what I have learned, most people in Berlin speak English but I still want to be able to speak in German if I have to.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Even before meeting with German women, you can go to an F.K.K club, cool off with a massage & a b*ink and then, chase after German women once you're all relaxed and satisfied :wink:
lol. thanks for the tip. :D

did you do that while you were in germany?
I only had one really brief visit to Cologne, to say hello to someone. After that visit, it was a quick b*ink and then catching a flight back to London. If my job back then, had me re-located to the London office, I'd be at German F.K.K.s almost every other weekend 8) Really, I don't understand why these British guys feel the urge to pursue English women when they have all these b*inking venues on the continent nearby :)
Last edited by S_Parc on July 3rd, 2013, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:Compare that to the US, where almost every decent looking women is either married or has a boyfriend.
And don't forget all the fat and ugly ones with decent looking boyfriends :roll:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:I only had one really brief visit to Cologne, to say hello to someone. After that visit, it was a quick b*ink and then catching a flight back to London. If my job back then, had me re-located to the London office, I'd be at German F.K.K.s almost every other weekend 8) Really, I don't understand why these British guys feel the urge to pursue English women when they have all these b*inking venues on the continent nearby :)
Actually, there is a bright side, even in overcast London. Esc@rts are legal there, unlike the US. Thus, if you're working hard and don't get a chance to unwind, you can always call a lady up to your hotel room w/o any legal issues. Thus, my short stint in the UK was actually rather good. I did go out drinking with the fellas, however, I always finished a busy week with a nice b*ink :wink: Thus, back then, it wasn't imperative that I needed to get to Germany regularly.

AB discussion thread

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

jamesbond wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
I plan on visiting Berlin Germany in the near future. I will be going to Artemis and some other brothels but I also want to see just how the women are there. From the research I have done, men in Germany do not ask women out. This causes the women in Germany to be more aggressive and they have to flirt with men and start conversations with men.

It sounds like there are a lot women in Germany who are single and available! Compare that to the US, where almost every decent looking women is either married or has a boyfriend.

I plan on learning at least some German language before I go there. From what I have learned, most people in Berlin speak English but I still want to be able to speak in German if I have to.
my turk-german friend from München tells me that german men don't interest her and that they're wussies, lol. I want to study abroad in Germany, as not that many people go to Germany and Germany has great programs for engineers. I also plan to learn basic german before leaving to germany.

but yes, american women are just terrible, which is why I don't waste my time trying to get them. better to pipeline than trying with american gorgons.

how I live my life.

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

S_Parc wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I only had one really brief visit to Cologne, to say hello to someone. After that visit, it was a quick b*ink and then catching a flight back to London. If my job back then, had me re-located to the London office, I'd be at German F.K.K.s almost every other weekend 8) Really, I don't understand why these British guys feel the urge to pursue English women when they have all these b*inking venues on the continent nearby :)
Actually, there is a bright side, even in overcast London. Esc@rts are legal there, unlike the US. Thus, if you're working hard and don't get a chance to unwind, you can always call a lady up to your hotel room w/o any legal issues. Thus, my short stint in the UK was actually rather good. I did go out drinking with the fellas, however, I always finished a busy week with a nice b*ink :wink: Thus, back then, it wasn't imperative that I needed to get to Germany regularly.
p4p is always a great deal. :D

how I live my life.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
I did b*ink a regular British chick there once, before my trips to the UK had ended. Believe it not but the English are a lot more aggressive and frisky than their deadbeat Yankee counterparts :shock: I had opportunities with others, but they were too close to co-worker friends so I just decided to play it safe, when that kind of gossip could spin around the offices at light speed.

AB discussion thread

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

S_Parc wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
I did b*ink a regular British chick there once, before my trips to the UK had ended. Believe it not but the English are a lot more aggressive and frisky than their deadbeat Yankee counterparts :shock: I had opportunities with others, but they were too close to co-worker friends so I just decided to play it safe, when that kind of gossip could spin around the offices at light speed.
yanks are a bunch of wussies. sad but true. PUAs, for as much shit they claim, are bigger wussies in that they succumb to the demands of feminists.

how I live my life.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

germanguy wrote:
PatrioticFront wrote: And, I'm your stereotypical ugly, nerdy guy, that women in the US avoid like the plague, and like to pretend dont exist, unless they need something from me.

Anyways, so I get there and women who are like 9's and 10's are actually winking at me, and flirting with me over there.

At one point I had a woman who was a solid 10, beautiful, blonde haired blue eyed woman, in Germany, practically throwing herself at me, making it clear she wanted me.

And, then I had to come back to the US and it was right back to being the ugly invisible man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And people believe this crap? Thats hilarious...

Hey GermanStud, I have a ? for you please. I talked to a gentlemen here in the US and he told me his son was married to a German gal and they were going back to Germany because it was much more family oriented.

Is this true?, actually both Germany and the USA are extensions of England but they set the system up so you have a hard time figuring out where the Old World Order home base is. We have been conquered as well.

The elite need to demolish the 50 states and all of our property rights in the US in order to do UN 21 here so they are writing all the laws to demolish a stable home environment and according to these people who are going back to Germany it's not like that there?
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Germany and German girls saved me from suicide back in 2000-2001. I was so beat down by American women that when I went to Germany, I swore that if women there didnt want me, I would kill myself. Luckily they are light years better than AW, which is easy, cause anything less bad than completely evil looks white as snow.

Germanguy, with all due respect, Germany is like heaven compared to the US.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Adama wrote:Germany and German girls saved me from suicide back in 2000-2001. I was so beat down by American women that when I went to Germany, I swore that if women there didnt want me, I would kill myself. Luckily they are light years better than AW, which is easy, cause anything less bad than completely evil looks white as snow.

i am thinking of doing the same thing as you. i am just hitting lower and lower because I live in this prison named California.

how I live my life.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:I am thinking of doing the same thing as you. i am just hitting lower and lower because I live in this prison named California.
I hear you, I live in a social and sexual prison called Chicago! During the winter, it's brutally cold and snowy and it's also cloudy and depressing outside. During the summer (which is your only opportunity to leave your house and try to meet women) the competition to get attractive women is off the charts. :shock:

The women here love thugs and badboys. You can occasionally get a single mother or unattractive or overweight girl but who want's to date them? When you go to bars and clubs here, the men clearly outnumber the women. A few years ago, Chicago was ranked as the fattest city in America! :shock:
Adama wrote:Germany and German girls saved me from suicide back in 2000-2001. I was so beat down by American women that when I went to Germany, I swore that if women there didnt want me, I would kill myself. Luckily they are light years better than AW, which is easy, cause anything less bad than completely evil looks white as snow.

I have heard other guys from the US say the same thing about German women, that they are MUCH friendlier and easy to meet than American women ever were. Since men in Germany don't approach women, you have a lot of women who are single and available in Germany.

Also, p4p is legal and cheap, the average price is only 60 euros, which is about $ 72 American dollars. Women in Germany love it if a guy strikes up a conversation with them while they are out in public (like bookstores, grocery stores and shopping malls). It's not considered "creepy" if a guy starts talking to a women in Germany like it is here in the USA.

Also, in Germany there are far less overweight women there than there is in America. The German economy is actually doing better than the US economy right now! Also, the price of homes and price for renting is cheaper than it is in the USA. The crime rate in Germany is much lower than it is in the US and the public transportation is much more efficient than it is in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
germanguy wrote:If you are considered ugly in the US, you are going to be considered ugly in Germany...We have the same ideas about what is beautiful and what is not.
I don't think many are "ugly". It's just that they're made to feel "ugly" by narcissistic, self-centered American women, who more or less, hate men.

I know a guy, he's tall but had some acne during teenage years. He clearly wasn't bad looking but AWs made him feel terrible about himself. Well, he went to Germany and had no problems finding girlfriends. Apparently, women over there saw all his good traits and went for it. In contrast, all he got stateside were a bunch of crackpot drama queens and two timers, who took him for a ride.
That's a very good point. Women in the US are programmed to hate men and see them in a negative way, which biases their perception of them heavily.

Also, in the US, things are inverted. Bad is good and good is bad. Many people cannot tell the difference, so their perception is f***ed up. But in other countries, people are more aware and can better distinguish between good and bad.

Germanguy, if Germany is so Americanized, as you seem to say, then how come German people in general are critical of the US, its culture and policies? They certainly do not idolize America, but see it as a mess of insanity and corruption.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Moretorque wrote: Hey GermanStud, I have a ? for you please. I talked to a gentlemen here in the US and he told me his son was married to a German gal and they were going back to Germany because it was much more family oriented.

Is this true?, actually both Germany and the USA are extensions of England but they set the system up so you have a hard time figuring out where the Old World Order home base is. We have been conquered as well.

The elite need to demolish the 50 states and all of our property rights in the US in order to do UN 21 here so they are writing all the laws to demolish a stable home environment and according to these people who are going back to Germany it's not like that there?
Sorry I dont know what you are talking about regarding the Old world order home base and that kind of stuff... I am not into conspiracy stuff.

Regarding your question:

Germans are a bit like the typical liberal American that doesnt´t believe in god and lives in a big city like New York. Germans are less patriotic then Americans and less conservative. Before the US elections start we usually have statistics on how Germans would vote if they had to chose between Democrats and Republicans. 80-90% would vote for the Democrats. So that tells you a lot

Are these kind of people family oriented? HELL NO... German society is most of all individualistic, that´s also because of the huge social welfare that is provided by the government. Nobody really needs a family here so it´s only normal that families as the core of the society are eroding. Divorce rates are similiar to the US too, maybe even worse?

Feminism is rampant aswell of course...There are examples of feminist extremism that would shock Americans. A few months ago a bunch of feminazi´s protested against the barbie museum in berlin, did that that naked while burning a christian cross. And they did it because they say Barbie is stupid because she doesn´t work and takes too much care of her appearance.

Does this sound like a nice country to you?????