Asian guy approached 2,000 girls, got 12 lays

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote: I mostly agree that environment is the most important variable since it's hard to attract women in a place which is immediately hostile to your race. :lol: However, you have to take into account you'll only meet so many people out of a given population and you have to consider outliers on both ends who are either really open or not open at all to dating another race. Plus the middle of the road people who can change their mind. Attraction isn't that static it's based on the individual too.

There's also the exotic factor though and I wonder if someone could attract lots of outliers if they went to some place notably unfriendly to their race. Let's say..an asian man in one of the deep south states like Tennessee etc.. There are very few asians and some reasonably well dressed and well socialized guy may serve as a magnet for all the outliers.

I'll leave others to experiment with that theory since I have no desire to live in the deep south. :lol:
Why are you gaming outliers? I'm talking about the average population in a society. Concretely, if the average Jane isn't attracted to you then you lost greater than 90% of your market didn't you?

Is it really individual choice or is it a societal preference? I don't buy the individual preference given that I see Asian girls with White dudes at a dis-appropriate amount and a lack of fair representation for minority men when I turn on the TV.

This is all just intellectual masturbation, but I derive my information from self-evident truths and what I see from the US environment. This guy approached 2k women and got 12 lays. WTF is that???????? IS THAT EVEN FCKIN NORMAL?????? Honestly, if that dude went back to Guangzhou girls will be clamoring to be with him! f**k. I hope he didn't pay those PUAs too much money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote: The black guy could work on his game and give lots of effort and he could beat the white guy no problem, but all I am saying is that he is better of just changing that one variable: which is environment. His return would be much higher and long term.
I mostly agree that environment is the most important variable since it's hard to attract women in a place which is immediately hostile to your race. :lol: However, you have to take into account you'll only meet so many people out of a given population and you have to consider outliers on both ends who are either really open or not open at all to dating another race. Plus the middle of the road people who can change their mind. Attraction isn't that static it's based on the individual too.

There's also the exotic factor though and I wonder if someone could attract lots of outliers if they went to some place notably unfriendly to their race. Let's say..an asian man in one of the deep south states like Tennessee etc.. There are very few asians and some reasonably well dressed and well socialized guy may serve as a magnet for all the outliers.

I'll leave others to experiment with that theory since I have no desire to live in the deep south. :lol:
the Exotic factor is misunderstood.and isnt applicable in this day and age.when women think ''exotic man''they think some Tanned dude like Eduardo verastegui or marlon teixeira sweeping them off their feet on some vacation,where everything goes,not any ethnic.exotic factor was only applicable in times when most people didn't travel.not to mention no hot girl will sleep with you for being ''exotic''uggos and average girls maybe.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:
Why are you gaming outliers? I'm talking about the average population in a society. Concretely, if the average Jane isn't attracted to you then you lost greater than 90% of your market didn't you?
I don't think you grasp what i'm saying. If you're a minority you're automatically going to have to attract outliers in a population which has discriminatory preferences when it comes to dating. I'm saying it may be (hypothetically) beneficial to go some place where there are very few decent looking people of your particular race to attract all the outliers in a majority population. It's a numbers game. For example it's much harder to find non asian women who like asian men in an area teeming with decent looking asian guys with status. All the outliers are taken because there are simply many more available dudes to outlier women.
Is it really individual choice or is it a societal preference? I don't buy the individual preference given that I see Asian girls with White dudes at a dis-appropriate amount and a lack of fair representation for minority men when I turn on the TV.
It's both. You also have to keep in mind that Asians are an extreme minority at 4% of the population. Societal pressures to conform seem to be much greater when it's such a tiny minority.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote: The black guy could work on his game and give lots of effort and he could beat the white guy no problem, but all I am saying is that he is better of just changing that one variable: which is environment. His return would be much higher and long term.
I mostly agree that environment is the most important variable since it's hard to attract women in a place which is immediately hostile to your race. :lol: However, you have to take into account you'll only meet so many people out of a given population and you have to consider outliers on both ends who are either really open or not open at all to dating another race. Plus the middle of the road people who can change their mind. Attraction isn't that static it's based on the individual too.

the Exotic factor is misunderstood.and isnt applicable in this day and age.when women think ''exotic man''they think some Tanned dude like Eduardo verastegui or marlon teixeira sweeping them off their feet on some vacation,where everything goes,not any ethnic.exotic factor was only applicable in times when most people didn't travel.not to mention no hot girl will sleep with you for being ''exotic''uggos and average girls maybe.
No, exotic can still work. It boils down to supply and demand. If say just 1% of German women crave black American guys but there are so few of them on the ground that for each African American, there are like 15-20 local women strongly biased in their favor, guess who's gonna get dates and sex? Same principal applies more generally. White guys, in spite of all their f**k-ups, still have strong appeal in Phils to certain women. Take out the money factor and consider how beautiful their offspring tend to be relative to the regular locals. There is s shortage of white and NE Asian blood there plus natives tend to be vertically challenged. But the locals lucky enough to have apparent admixture from taller and lighter skinned races/ethnicities are generally considered more attractive and higher class. Here's another case to consider. I have an Indian American friend who got nowhere in the States except sometimes w/cougars. But in Sweden, he managed to date and be intimate several young attractive white women in the course of a year. His tan skin was rare there and since he was decent looking and well presented, a few of those minority of gals who wanted something attractive but different made themselves known to him. There are many other real life examples where the exotic factor comes into play and provides a type of handicap.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I totally agree with Rock that exotic works if you can leverage it in the right place. Of course that doesn't mean if you look like Steve Erkel or William Hung you're going to be getting loads of ass in Germany even with the benefits of many outliers. :lol: I think there is still a baseline of attractiveness and personality required.

Even in Asia where being white and exotic goes a long way it's very rare that I see highly skewed pairings as well. Usually it skews in the negative direction. I see more average looking white guys with fairly ugly tattooed dark skinned NE Thai girls. But the misconception is that the truly hot women 7+ are throwing themselves at all foreigners. When in reality it's a lot of 5's and below who are very eager to date foreigners. Plus the pervasive p4p scene and the availability of real 7+ type women for paid sex skews reality a lot too.

You should keep in mind America is radically broken in a lot of ways because the availability of young attractive single women is very low everywhere. A good example is some place like San Francisco. You have a lot of young, attractive, high status guys of both the white and asian persuasion. Yet the availability of the aforementioned young attractive single women is so low that that there is a shortage for everyone. It doesn't matter if a woman is an outlier with her preferences or not she's going to be automatically in high demand by all men and can choose from an amazing pool of guys. There are a lot of stories of rather frumpy white and Asian American women who rate as a 6 (which is like a 4 anywhere in EE or Asia) dating dot com millionaires driving ferraris.

I mean I don't even need to hear stories about this type of thing it's right there in real life. Just look at someone like Mark Zuckerburg. He has the status and ability to date literally any type of woman yet he chooses a rather frumpy fat asian american chick he's been with a long time. I think it's hard for some of these guys to overcome the scarcity mentality or comfort zone even when they have the status.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:PUAs are always full of shit. they represent how shitty americans are....
+1
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

What's are outliners?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:Just look at someone like Mark Zuckerburg. He has the status and ability to date literally any type of woman yet he chooses a rather frumpy fat asian american chick he's been with a long time. I think it's hard for some of these guys to overcome the scarcity mentality or comfort zone even when they have the status.
Zuckerberg married the 1st woman at Harvard undergrad, who gave him the time of day. He's in essence, eternally grateful for his first lay at the age of 18. But if you know anything about Harvard College, many folks there never have any GFs, until they get accepted to the Law or Business school, later in life. Thus. once again, it's about the color of one's parachute in one's life.

At least my AW GFs in college were somewhat lean, even if they were lacking in the emotionally stable dept. I was never indebted to them for spreading their legs when we were all young and inexperienced.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Anti-American wrote:What's are outliners?
Outliers are anything outside of the statistical average.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote:
I don't think you grasp what i'm saying. If you're a minority you're automatically going to have to attract outliers in a population which has discriminatory preferences when it comes to dating. I'm saying it may be (hypothetically) beneficial to go some place where there are very few decent looking people of your particular race to attract all the outliers in a majority population. It's a numbers game. For example it's much harder to find non asian women who like asian men in an area teeming with decent looking asian guys with status. All the outliers are taken because there are simply many more available dudes to outlier women.
It's both. You also have to keep in mind that Asians are an extreme minority at 4% of the population. Societal pressures to conform seem to be much greater when it's such a tiny minority.
Here is what you are saying:
- In the USA, I, and 2k-sets-guy, dont have a huge pool, so we rely on outliers.
- Now if we were to relocate, what you're saying is, we still don't have a huge pool, but since there's a fewer of us the ratio will be higher.

What I am saying is that if we were to relocate, we should choose an environment where we have a huge pool! Like a white guy who moves to Phils, he is drawing on a huge pool and not just gaming the outliers.

Asians at 4% doesn't mean squat. Go to any major American city and you will be pushing at 30-60%. In Colleges the representation goes up to 30-40%, even at IVY leagues. That 4% is due to no Asian living in bumfck Idaho. At the upper middle-class, i will peg Asian representation to a very not-generous 1 of 5 of Americans.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

No, exotic can still work. It boils down to supply and demand. If say just 1% of German women crave black American guys but there are so few of them on the ground that for each African American, there are like 15-20 local women strongly biased in their favor, guess who's gonna get dates and sex? Same principal applies more generally. White guys, in spite of all their f**k-ups, still have strong appeal in Phils to certain women. Take out the money factor and consider how beautiful their offspring tend to be relative to the regular locals. There is s shortage of white and NE Asian blood there plus natives tend to be vertically challenged. But the locals lucky enough to have apparent admixture from taller and lighter skinned races/ethnicities are generally considered more attractive and higher class. Here's another case to consider. I have an Indian American friend who got nowhere in the States except sometimes w/cougars. But in Sweden, he managed to date and be intimate several young attractive white women in the course of a year. His tan skin was rare there and since he was decent looking and well presented, a few of those minority of gals who wanted something attractive but different made themselves known to him. There are many other real life examples where the exotic factor comes into play and provides a type of handicap.
I agree a black,latino,or generally darker skin man will do well in sweden,germany provided hes of average height and average looks.but those women are almost never attractive by local standards.not hideous,but completely average.Im not saying coloured guys dont get laid by above average(by local standards) nordic women,but those coloured guys are Handsome dudes.then those handsome coloured,mostly black/Creole,guys claim''so and so loooove black men'',no they like your handsome High Yella face.if a extremely handsome black guy like Elie Yaffa went to apartheid south africa hed get laid by upper class white women,let alone germany,sweden.if some country ass fat loser goes to sweden he wont get laid,despite his race.I hear black guys say so and so is so easy,they loooove black men,when those guys are tall and goodlooking,the ones with success with the local girls.

same with european guys and asian girls,the avrage looking ones always are with fish faces.thats because pretty asian women are very very rare,but in his eyes shes hot .then they go online ranting how much asian women are so much better than white girls or whatever.

I agree also that in asia,brazil,and even Africa .white guys have that particular advantage.but your kidding me if you think the local women wont have their own Godfrey gao over some average white guy,simpely because hes white.Truth is exotic factor and race mean very little in this day and age,most women are attracted to all races,provided the guy is goodlooking.just like most men wouldnt reject Selita Ebanks even if they generally prefer asian,white or whatever women.
Heck Ive been with white girls that claimed they would never date a arab guy.

sorry but those exotic guys getting laid are getting laid because they are goodlooking, and or by average forgettable girls.no hot woman is gonna bang you because of your race.

you also have to keep in mind people Exxageratte how attractive the women they lay are,or how many lays they got,or how easy it was.

truth is the existence of a slayer is a myth.most''slayers''have short term relationships or serial monogamy.ONS are a myth.friends with Benefits,are a myth.but keep believing anything people tell you over the internet.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote: Here is what you are saying:
- In the USA, I, and 2k-sets-guy, dont have a huge pool, so we rely on outliers.
- Now if we were to relocate, what you're saying is, we still don't have a huge pool, but since there's a fewer of us the ratio will be higher.

What I am saying is that if we were to relocate, we should choose an environment where we have a huge pool! Like a white guy who moves to Phils, he is drawing on a huge pool and not just gaming the outliers.
Well, no duh. I'm only speaking within the context of America. :lol: If you had to stay in America then it might be worthwhile to experiment with 2nd tier type cities and states. However if we're talking about the bigger picture going abroad will always be better.
Asians at 4% doesn't mean squat. Go to any major American city and you will be pushing at 30-60%. In Colleges the representation goes up to 30-40%, even at IVY leagues. That 4% is due to no Asian living in bumfck Idaho. At the upper middle-class, i will peg Asian representation to a very not-generous 1 of 5 of Americans.
Yes most Asian-Americans are crowded into the major east and west coast cities LA, HI, SF, and NY respectively. Out of all those places maybe Hawaii and NY are the best big cities to be a single asian man but LA, SF are total sausage fests.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

theprimebait wrote:
Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

I agree a black,latino,or generally darker skin man will do well in sweden,germany provided hes of average height and average looks.but those women are almost never attractive by local standards.not hideous,but completely average.Im not saying coloured guys dont get laid by above average(by local standards) nordic women,but those coloured guys are Handsome dudes.then those handsome coloured,mostly black/Creole,guys claim''so and so loooove black men'',no they like your handsome High Yella face.if a extremely handsome black guy like Elie Yaffa went to apartheid south africa hed get laid by upper class white women,let alone germany,sweden.if some country a** fat loser goes to sweden he wont get laid,despite his race.I hear black guys say so and so is so easy,they loooove black men,when those guys are tall and goodlooking,the ones with success with the local girls.

same with european guys and asian girls,the avrage looking ones always are with fish faces.thats because pretty asian women are very very rare,but in his eyes shes hot .then they go online ranting how much asian women are so much better than white girls or whatever.

I agree also that in asia,brazil,and even Africa .white guys have that particular advantage.but your kidding me if you think the local women wont have their own Godfrey gao over some average white guy,simpely because hes white.Truth is exotic factor and race mean very little in this day and age,most women are attracted to all races,provided the guy is goodlooking.just like most men wouldnt reject Selita Ebanks even if they generally prefer asian,white or whatever women.

sorry but those exotic guys getting laid are getting laid because they are goodlooking, and or by average forgettable girls.no hot woman is gonna bang you because of your race.

you also have to keep in mind people Exxageratte how attractive the women they lay are,or how many lays they got,or how easy it was.

truth is the existence of a slayer is a myth.most''slayers''have short term relationships or serial monogamy.ONS are a myth.friends with Benefits,are a myth.but keep believing anything people tell you over the internet.
I'm gonna throw-up a possible distinction to what u r saying. There are girls of race X who say they would never date a guy of race Y or at best are mildly biased against it (prejudice category) And then there are girls of race X who say the strongly prefer or only consider guys of race Y (fetish category).

For prejudice category, I agree that it usually takes an exceptional (very attractive/rich/talented/etc.) type of guy to get the girl to break her rule.

However, sometimes I see fetish girls do very weird things. Some fetish girls are very hot. I've seen model like white girls who fall into this category. And sometimes, it's like they see the color and not the man or see the color, look past the face, and do see the man inside. What I mean is, I've seen very mismatched black/white couples where the black man was some short and ugly dude from Africa and the white girl was a a head turner or even show stopper type. I used to see these couples in London from time to time and more recently, I saw one on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok. I also saw some drug dealing Nigerian guy in Beijing with a hot Chinese girl.

Now some people often talk about how ugly the Asian girls the usually see with white guys are. That may be true. But I think its more a function of the white guy not being picky or having 'exotic' taste than anything else. Cus I've also met very attractive Asian girls who have some sort of fetish for white guys and some of these don't seem to be very picky about the looks of the guy as long as he's presentable and normal (or in some cases, not even that good). Like I've seen huge ranges in the looks of the white guys such a girl might date - her first white bf is very good looking, next is butt ugly, and third is mediocre, etc. - the common factor being race, not attractiveness of the guys she dates.

Of course, my observations are just anecdotes. But I always pay careful attention when I see what I consider to be big mismatches in couples. I'm always curious to know what the underlying drivers are.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote: I mostly agree that environment is the most important variable since it's hard to attract women in a place which is immediately hostile to your race. :lol: However, you have to take into account you'll only meet so many people out of a given population and you have to consider outliers on both ends who are either really open or not open at all to dating another race. Plus the middle of the road people who can change their mind. Attraction isn't that static it's based on the individual too.

I agree a black,latino,or generally darker skin man will do well in sweden,germany provided hes of average height and average looks.but those women are almost never attractive by local standards.not hideous,but completely average.Im not saying coloured guys dont get laid by above average(by local standards) nordic women,but those coloured guys are Handsome dudes.then those handsome coloured,mostly black/Creole,guys claim''so and so loooove black men'',no they like your handsome High Yella face.if a extremely handsome black guy like Elie Yaffa went to apartheid south africa hed get laid by upper class white women,let alone germany,sweden.if some country a** fat loser goes to sweden he wont get laid,despite his race.I hear black guys say so and so is so easy,they loooove black men,when those guys are tall and goodlooking,the ones with success with the local girls.

I'm gonna throw-up a possible distinction to what u r saying. There are girls of race X who say they would never date a guy of race Y or at best are mildly biased against it (prejudice category) And then there are girls of race X who say the strongly prefer or only consider guys of race Y (fetish category).

For prejudice category, I agree that it usually takes an exceptional (very attractive/rich/talented/etc.) type of guy to get the girl to break her rule.

However, sometimes I see fetish girls do very weird things. Some fetish girls are very hot. I've seen model like white girls who fall into this category. And sometimes, it's like they see the color and not the man or see the color, look past the face, and do see the man inside. What I mean is, I've seen very mismatched black/white couples where the black man was some short and ugly dude from Africa and the white girl was a a head turner or even show stopper type. I used to see these couples in London from time to time and more recently, I saw one on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok. I also saw some drug dealing Nigerian guy in Beijing with a hot Chinese girl.

Now some people often talk about how ugly the Asian girls the usually see with white guys are. That may be true. But I think its more a function of the white guy not being picky or having 'exotic' taste than anything else. Cus I've also met very attractive Asian girls who have some sort of fetish for white guys and some of these don't seem to be very picky about the looks of the guy as long as he's presentable and normal (or in some cases, not even that good). Like I've seen huge ranges in the looks of the white guys such a girl might date - her first white bf is very good looking, next is butt ugly, and third is mediocre, etc. - the common factor being race, not attractiveness of the guys she dates.

Of course, my observations are just anecdotes. But I always pay careful attention when I see what I consider to be big mismatches in couples. I'm always curious to know what the underlying drivers are.
I see white girls here with guys from africa,like they look like Sudanese.it looks almost funny the white girl leading him around,paying everything for him,he cant speak the language etc they arent particurly model tier ,but definately okay.they also wear slutty outfits etc usually a rich well to do girl looking for something interesting.

you can tell in that case its fetish/pissing off daddy.Ive seen attractive(relative to the women of their own race) asian girls with white guys too.but more with black guys,actually.most asian women I see here are with Asian men though.I personally would in that case,if I were the target of such a fetish,see it as dehumanizing and I would f**k the girl,but wouldnt have a LTR with her.no thanks Id rather be admired by my game and looks,then my race.I dont count asian women with white guys,as part of the white guys lay count,btw.like if a white guy had sex with 4 asian girls and 1 white girl,I''d only consider that he f***ed 1 girl.because asian girls are just that easy for white men.asian girls also will date a asian guy,and cuckold him when hes at work with white guys,having gangbangs.Im always telling asian guys to go for white,latina and black women.

I think darker caucasian ,amerindian and mongoloid men are the only men where there isnt a race of women with a fetish for them.although ,I hear in ethiopia they like the darker caucasian look alot.To me Id die of bliss if I got hot ethiopian girls on a regular basis.

Creole redbone>>>>asian woman
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

If I had to choose being reincarnated as a handsome redbone black guy over a white guy Id do it.the black guys are always fetishized and treated as pets by these women.while the white guy ALWAYS has to pay for the girl,like she is doing him a favour by being with him.