What is it with all these conspiracy theories on HA?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
C.J. wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.
I know many foreigners from Malaysia, Thailand, Colombia and Sweden who believe that most of their kind are much too stupid, and too pre-occupied with the bare neccessities, to even think about conspiracy theories. It's the same as in the west - the 5% are always smarter and "savable" than the 95%.
who I talking about is middle-class and upper-class saying that.
Typically if the sheeple are given enough fodder to keep them satisfied, they will relentlessly suck up to their masters and blame the increasing number of victims for their own marginalization, all while being secretly terrified of joining them on the scrapheap. When these non-elite upper-class sheeple are marginalised themselves, and they will be, then at first they will believe they suffered bad luck or have been picked on, and then and only then they might get a clue as to what is actually going on.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:You know, I am curious, for the conspiracy theorists here, how many people worth at least $100M have you personally worked with? I have worked with several (and I hope to become one myself). In general, they are smart and totally ruthless. They wouldn't hesitate to stab each other in the back for gain. All alliances are temporary and they only last until a member sees a benefit to screwing over another member. And they are all well aware of this, so there is never any trust. In other words, these people are fundamentally incapable of organizing a grand conspiracy.
Well that settles it.

There can BE no conspiracy, because evil people could never trust each other.

And obviously, therefore, there can be no Sicilian Mafia either.

:lol:

Are you an idiot, or do you take us for idiots?

PS I went to PRINCETON, asshole, and YES I know at least 2 well-known, household name billionaires. Not to mention at least a couple of self-made centi-millionaires.

IDIOT.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Winston wrote:Have any of you noticed that people abroad are far more open and accepting of conspiracies? It's only Americans who tend to think that they don't exist. Why is that? Isn't it because Americans are more brainwashed than people in other countries, who do not have trouble accepting them as a part of life?
winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.
On the contrary, all the immigrants in Glendale from both the FSU and Lebanon KNOW that there are conspiracies operating. They don't do anything to resist, but they know.

Mexico is its own little universe. Ask a Mexican if their rulers are corrupt. They will laugh.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:Well that settles it.

Perhaps he is making a futile attempt to save his fellow Jews from retribution when TSHTF.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

PS I went to PRINCETON, asshole, and YES I know at least 2 well-known, household name billionaires. Not to mention at least a couple of self-made centi-millionaires.

IDIOT.
Yes call me an idiot and an asshole. That's fine, just more motivation for me to screw over everyone I can to make money without the least remorse. I'm working hard on it.

Of course it is you who are the idiot, your own example proves my point. The Sicilian Mafia is incapable of forming a unified conspiracy for exactly the same reason, because these mafia families don't trust each other.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:

Perhaps he is making a futile attempt to save his fellow Jews from retribution when TSHTF.
That's why I lost it. It's the insult to my intelligence that really gets me going.

Go ahead and pee on me. But don't tell me that it's only raining, and that I'm an ignorant yahoo for thinking different.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:just more motivation for me to screw over everyone I can to make money without the least remorse. I'm working hard on it.
Vengeful, hate-filled Jew.

Someone doesn't LIKE you, so that gives you the right to hurt innocent people.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Vengeful, hate-filled Jew.

Someone doesn't LIKE you, so that gives you the right to hurt innocent people.
Innocent? You mean like innocent cockroaches? People today have no value, other than whatever money that can be extracted from them. They are stupid, intolerant, immoral, obnoxious shits. Our times are no different from the times of Noah. Humanity again deserves to be wiped out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Yes call me an idiot and an asshole. That's fine, just more motivation for me to screw over everyone I can to make money without the least remorse. I'm working hard on it.
You'd be doing that anyway though, wouldn't you? Arguably saying Jews "conspire" to screw over others is a bit of a misnomer, because it is like saying that a pack of wolves "conspires" to hunt elk.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:You'd be doing that anyway though, wouldn't you? Arguably saying Jews "conspire" to screw over others is a bit of a misnomer, because it is like saying that a pack of wolves "conspires" to hunt elk.
Anyway? No, I am only doing this now, after having completely given up on humanity. There is nothing I would like more than to be part of a moral community and have absolutely nothing to do with the world. But I can't find such a community because all of humanity is shit. And so now, having realized this, I have nothing else to do but screw other people over.

As for Jews, I have never particularly identified with my ethnic group because ethnicity means nothing to me.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Fschmidt, if you tire of conspiracy theories--then don't bother responding to them. There's plenty of other interesting topics on this forum besides conspiracy theories, so don't waste your time on them. Problem solved.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Arguably saying Jews "conspire" to screw over others is a bit of a misnomer, because it is like saying that a pack of wolves "conspires" to hunt elk.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Jester wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
Winston wrote:Have any of you noticed that people abroad are far more open and accepting of conspiracies? It's only Americans who tend to think that they don't exist. Why is that? Isn't it because Americans are more brainwashed than people in other countries, who do not have trouble accepting them as a part of life?
winston, of all things, do not f***ing say I swallow the kool-aid like the americans around me. all these conspiracy theories are simply foolish to think. even foreigners in this forum think these conspiracy theories you believe in are foolish. in mexico, people would be saying you have the mentality of some random fool from a village.
On the contrary, all the immigrants in Glendale from both the FSU and Lebanon KNOW that there are conspiracies operating. They don't do anything to resist, but they know.

Mexico is its own little universe. Ask a Mexican if their rulers are corrupt. They will laugh.
wth are you talking about. you ask any mexican, they will trash the mexican government like there is no tomorrow.

and on my experience, arabs fobs are quite paranoid, not the type of people I ever want to be near with.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Carlin nails it:

:wink:
Last edited by HenryGeorge on July 4th, 2013, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In response to Zboy1's request:
zboy1 wrote:Fschmidt, Anti-American and Germanguy has requested that every conspiracy thread gets posted only in the Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries section of HappierAbroad. I also happen to agree with their sentiments, so can you make an announcement to tell everyone to only post conspiracy stories in that section only. That way, we don't have an issue with some members here....
Not really. Because some topics match several categories. For example, threads about GMO's could be in the health board or conspiracy board, government tyranny topics could be in current events, the government board or the conspiracy board. And some historical conspiracy topics could be in the history board or conspiracy board. See what I mean?

Conspiracies are a part of life and may sometimes relate to other topics and categories as well. Why should every topics in every board outside the conspiracy board pretend that conspiracies don't exist? That's too much to ask. You can't completely segregate them like that. Think about it.

Example: Suppose someone starts a topic about gender and race wars in America in the General Discussions board. Then another person posts that these are conflicts engineered by the elite to divide us. Should that person not be allowed to say that, simply because the topic is outside the conspiracy board? See how complicated that would get?

Or suppose someone started a topic about wars. Then another person brings up that the war was started by a false flag operation orchestrated by the government. (such as the Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam). Should the whole thread be moved to the conspiracy board? Should no one be allowed to say that because it's not in the conspiracy board? See how nebulous that would become?

Besides, why do these guys have such an aversion to conspiracies? They exist and are a part of life. Why segregate them from everything else in life? It doesn't make sense.

If these guys don't want to talk about conspiracies, then they shouldn't talk about them. Problem solved.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne