Hello! Just signed up and wanted to say hi.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Lucid-Dreams
Freshman Poster

Hello! Just signed up and wanted to say hi.

Post by Lucid-Dreams »

Hi!

I've come across this forum from time to time and finally decided to join today!

I'm in my lower 30's, never-married, bi-racial (black and white, and I look like I could be one of many different races), fit, and attractive. I'm from the U.S. I don't hate American women, and my dating life is good (mostly dating white women). Most of them want to marry me quickly but I'm hard to catch!

However, now I'm ready to settle down; at my age, I find it nearly impossible to meet women 24 - 30 who (and this is what I want, in part) were never married, with no kids, who want kids and who don't smoke.

In the Philippines, there is a country full of beautiful women who were never married, with no kids, who want kids and who don't smoke! Plus, I am especially drawn to Asian women! :) The best relationship I've ever had was a three year relationship with a girl from Japan. I studied Japanese also. I've been to Japan three times. I've had a lot of Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Korean friends in college. However, now I live in a small town and in the last year I've seen (outside of restaurants) maybe two Asian's in the last year.

I'm planning a trip to the Philippines at the end of August for a week. I want to make the most of that time because at the end I'll decide if I want to marry anyone I met during this trip. While I have several ideas I don't yet have a solid game plan to maximize my time (tours vs. dating websites, city, etc.) in hopefully meeting my future partner during that week.

I'll be posting more on this forum looking for your wisdom!

Hopefully, you guys can help!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome.

Some here have preceded you.

Some of us will soon follow in your footsteps.

Godspeed and go make some little Lucids.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Try to go for a few months. It's a crazy idea to try to look for a wife in a week. Been there, done that and it was a disaster.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Lucid-Dreams
Freshman Poster

Post by Lucid-Dreams »

xiongmao wrote:Try to go for a few months. It's a crazy idea to try to look for a wife in a week. Been there, done that and it was a disaster.
Oh, I'd love to! There is just no way though. I have plenty of vacation days but getting off for more than 7 days straight is hard enough--over two weeks would be almost impossible. I'll have 7 to 10 days. I'm hoping to get to know some people first online (e-mails, video chat, etc.) and then meeting the few that I really want to get to know better.