Is France really Asian guy friendly?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Is France really Asian guy friendly?

Post by mrmillersd »

I have several friends who went to Paris and have said it SUCKS for an asian guy....The women are obsessed with trendyness, fashion, style, looks etc. and are highly feminist and $$ centered....

Would germany or france be better?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

did they speak french?

and second of all, paris=france.

why didn't they go to other parts of france?
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Key word. Paris. :lol:

Paris is a mixed bag from what a lot of people have told me. You either have a blast there with the right friends or you just do the usual tourism thing in a stinky city full of rude toolbags. Even other French people despise Parisians.

The Asian guys I have talked with spent some time in Paris but also a lot of time in the outside regions in France. They said in the tier 2 cities it was fantastic and much different vibe. Plus they knew a bit of French so it opened things up a lot.

I don't think I ever heard a really negative thing about France from asian guys who have been there a significant length of time.

Again, this is second hand info..i'll certainly visit sometime in the next few years and spend some time there to sight see.

Just remember there is no country where women just run to hop on your dick unless you're extremely handsome or famous. Keep expectations realistic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Really? When I visited France in 2000, I saw quite a bit of French females with Asian males. That surprised me quite a bit, actually. So, I can see why France has a reputation for being more friendly towards Asian males. Has things really changed that much in France in the past decade since I was there????????I doubt it...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

An asian guy would do better in Rouen than Paris.

An asian guy would do a lot better in France than America, that's for sure.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Only Asian guys can get French women. Didnt you guys know that?

Stay away from first-tier cities. I'd go for a smaller, less touristy city over Paris. And I do think that sometimes it requires an extended stay before you can get a woman.

My first trip abroad, I had two week's vacation, and it wasnt until the very end of the two weeks that I met a girl.

It takes a while to adjust to how things are done in other countries. It usually wont happen in one day or five days.

On other forums where men are looking for wives, many of them take 10 or more trips before they find a woman in a country they like.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Adama wrote:Only Asian guys can get French women. Didnt you guys know that?

Stay away from first-tier cities. I'd go for a smaller, less touristy city over Paris. And I do think that sometimes it requires an extended stay before you can get a woman.

My first trip abroad, I had two week's vacation, and it wasnt until the very end of the two weeks that I met a girl.

It takes a while to adjust to how things are done in other countries. It usually wont happen in one day or five days.

On other forums where men are looking for wives, many of them take 10 or more trips before they find a woman in a country they like.
^that.

avoid paris when you're in france. go to smaller cities. paris gets overruned by tourists, and it annoys the natives.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Here's the thing about Europe that you guys are blowing out of proportion to the extreme.

The women there are much less racially conscious than American women. For American women, other races are a deal breaker, and it is a hard rule for them.

It is kind of like some European prefer tall men, but many of them wouldnt have a problem with men an inch or two shorter. (I said many, not the majority, but much more than American women.)

They have less on their list of ridiculous demands. They also dont bother pretending so much that they are morally righteous.

In other words, sex isnt as big a deal to European women as it is to American women. There were no Puritans or Victorians in France, Germany, E. Europe to give the women generational complexes and guilt over sex. And what little there was, the communists broke that down over a few decades.

There are also no college campuses full of frat boys, and the income levels are more or less averaged out so that most people are of the same class, rather than there being a ton of rich men competing for a limited supply.

The women also tend to be more beautiful than American women and thinner. There's a greater supply of hotter women, and there is competition from women in brothels and East European women. In short, the European men arent as aggressive as American men, and the women dont have their guards up as high as AWs do as a result.

Having said all that, dont expect to get laid with 10 chicks on a two week vacation. It will take months to become a real player, to make friends who will introduce you to sluts, etc. It won't happen in two weeks. No way. You want a girlfriend? Plan on spending 3 months to find one.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Speaking from personal observation in Paris, the AM/WF couples tend to be French while WM/AF couples tend to be tourists from England. of the AM/WF couples, the AM is usually in their 20's, decent looking/dressed and spoke French fluently. I suspect a FOB AM who doesn't speak French won't do as well.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

wow this is making me reconsider....

i speak almost fluent french, mandarin, know latin, and am learning german. What other european languages should i learn while im still young and can learn them fast?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

mrmillersd wrote:wow this is making me reconsider....

i speak almost fluent french, mandarin, know latin, and am learning german. What other european languages should i learn while im still young and can learn them fast?
the language of money
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

momopi wrote:Speaking from personal observation in Paris, the AM/WF couples tend to be French while WM/AF couples tend to be tourists from England. of the AM/WF couples, the AM is usually in their 20's, decent looking/dressed and spoke French fluently. I suspect a FOB AM who doesn't speak French won't do as well.
Precisely what i've heard too. The asians guys who did well had some language ability and could carry themselves. It fits into my whole theory that in a relatively neutral country that what matters more are the standard things like dress, social skills, and status. You don't need to overcompensate or anything like in the U.S. to get decent women you just need to not f**k up.

I think some asian guys overreact just like how some other minority guys probably overreact in an environment where they have a neutral to positive perception. They've never been perceived like that in their home country before and it's amazing not to be handicapped. The feeling is like a cripple who had a few days where he could walk again. :lol:
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Is anyone going anytime soon to confirm? please take lots of pictures as well details.

Also, is anyone here relocating to France?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

mrmillersd wrote:wow this is making me reconsider....

spanish, portuguese and russian.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

mguy wrote:Is anyone going anytime soon to confirm? please take lots of pictures as well details.

Also, is anyone here relocating to France?
First of all, even the French people i met complain about Paris. IMHO, France can be a mixed bag. The men can be quite racist towards Asians, and heck also Arabs, Blacks and anyone non-French. But some of the women have a level of curiosity that makes things interesting.

Personally, i found the people friendlier and more laid back in the south of France. Try a second tier city like Lyon, Montpelier or Toulose. And yes you absolutely need to speak French.