In which countries do women really love black men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

What is it with new black posters coming here looking for shortcuts like this? For crying out loud, travel, explore, and learn about the world.

Learn how to be a man outside the USA. There is no country in the world where women are just going to magically come up to you unless they are prostitutes, drug addicts, or scam artists.

Grow a set and travel a bit, because the magic bullet country does not exist!

Jeez.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What is it with new black posters coming here looking for shortcuts like this? For crying out loud, travel, explore, and learn about the world.

Learn how to be a man outside the USA. There is no country in the world where women are just going to magically come up to you unless they are hoes, drug addicts, or scam artists.

Jeez.....
Yeah. It´s really annoying...This "i am a poor non-white male, nobody cares about me" stuff is rather annoying.

The problem can NEVER be themselves, it´s ALWAYS the others.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

djfourmoney wrote:
I would grade Scandinavia higher because its less traveled STILL than mainland Europe and the UK and the women I would say are better looking overall.
Scandinavia seriously? The most feminist hell on this earth... Why would a sane man go there if all he wants is a woman? I really dont understand it...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Places like Britain, Germany, France, Greece and Italy are great places for black men who present themselves well.

European women love black men VASTLY more than American women.

Europe wasn't founded on white supremacy like America was and the women don't pick their dating partners based on race as much as American women do.

Japanese women also love black men.

Australia is also a good place for black men.

If you're a half decent looking black dude, you'll get play in at least the countries I named, especially if you dress nice.
100%, its all in how you present yourself. If you want high quality women you'll keep it classy. If you want European version of Hood Rats then dress like most rappers with money dress.

Australia is fine as long as you're under 35 and never been married.

Once you're over that, things change dramatically which is why I am headed South.
I was over 35 when I visited Sydney and the Gold Coast.... and I cleaned up. What was your experience in OZ?
I have no relative experience other than close friends and knowing a few Aussies.

You have to define "cleaning up". Anybody with a fair amount of social skills if they aren't repulsive looking and being "different" will get play in any country as long as you know where to go, which is key.

My friend was invited by an Aussie woman who owned a bar and wanted my boy to DJ there. So he bought a ticket and went. Let's just say she monopolized his time... Which is not uncommon for him, ex-track star at a major univ, still get great shape, has been growing his dreads for a decade and half.

I don't look my age (42) I am mistaken for being mid to late 20's, so attracting younger women is not an issue. Making them stay in Anglo country in my experience IS.

In my experience women under 25 don't want to even discuss anything more serious than the next day. I am "I want to get married" mode and "Cleaning Up" as no meaning to me because I am not trying to put notches in my belt. Women over 30 have less value the world over, much more in developing countries and less so in countries like Australia.

If you believe women under 30, unmarried/never married, no children but want to get married and have children with a Black man from America and they don't look like crap, I would sign up in a minute. I just don't believe it after all these years...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:What is it with new black posters coming here looking for shortcuts like this? For crying out loud, travel, explore, and learn about the world.

Learn how to be a man outside the USA. There is no country in the world where women are just going to magically come up to you unless they are hoes, drug addicts, or scam artists.

Jeez.....
The white posters look for short cuts all the time and you criticize the black dude when he wants to?

Oh yeah, women are magically attracted to black men in Europe, Australia and Japan.

Don't get mad because white women outside of America like black men more than they like white men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

germanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I would grade Scandinavia higher because its less traveled STILL than mainland Europe and the UK and the women I would say are better looking overall.
Scandinavia seriously? The most feminist hell on this earth... Why would a sane man go there if all he wants is a woman? I really dont understand it...
You're always negative, are you?

They like black men in Scandinavia too and you call it a feminist hell because you white guys have a hard time there.

And yes, lots of German women love black men and I know you hate that as well.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

germanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Ironically, what's an uber-feminist country to a lot of White guys MGTOWing is a haven/heaven for a lot of darker-skinned Black American guys. Am I losing it or am I onto something here?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

SilverEnergy wrote:

Jeez.....
The white posters look for short cuts all the time and you criticize the black dude when he wants to?

Oh yeah, women are magically attracted to black men in Europe, Australia and Japan.

Don't get mad because white women outside of America like black men more than they like white men.

I'd say germany is THE place to slay for a black man.also scandinavia,but not as good as germany.australia aswell is positive to black men.Japan is neutral to positive depending on what demographic you hit(you have a particular demographic that prefers any black men whereas most would be neutral and assess you on your looks,I doubt any would reject you for being black),China I'd say is neutral,it all depends on you as a person,I doubt anyone would reject you for being black but also not get with you just for being black if you understand what I mean when I say ''neutral''.

france also is positive,many women will get with you just for being black.holland is positive.belgium is positive.eastern europe is neutral to negative,to very negative(depends on where you are at).

So overall if you have nothing else going for you but being a black guy,then Id hit holland,Germany,france.even if youre 5'5 and fugly but are black and play the cool demeanor(not too stereotypically ''black''is neccassery but also not acting like a full blown coconut )you will get laid in Germany.

any black guy that doesnt visit germany atleast ONCE is just doing it wrong.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 8th, 2013, 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
germanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Ironically, what's an uber-feminist country to a lot of White guys MGTOWing is a haven/heaven for a lot of darker-skinned Black American guys. Am I losing it or am I onto something here?

One man's paradise is another man's hell. thats why I stress relativity so much. germany,scandinavia,soldier groupies and hip hop followers in Japan,holland,belgium ,france are places where just being black will get you laid. other places are neutral and if you have game and decent looks youll get laid.

I don't see why white guys are complaining,they have all of asia,india,north africa,peru,mexico,brazil etc where just their eye and hair colour will get them some poon and its explcitely pro white. you have it good.

asian males and ''darker'' caucasoid males have nothing. nowhere.zilch.Nada.we actually need something else(Looks,money,Game or status) besides just being our race and showing up.

everywhere is either neutral or negative for us,mostly negative. stop whining you spoiled whiteboys.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think you are overrating White men, theprimebait. I know good-looking White men who have difficulty in the dating game, because their not the obnoxious alpha-male types people expect of most White males. And not every women in the world is looking for White guys; there are some women out there that don't like White men and prefer non-White men as potential spouses and lovers...

Also, White males don't have the 'easy life' so many minorities accuse them of...in fact, White males are in some ways, under attack by the Elites and constantly blamed for every wrong in the world. Why do you think White males have the highest suicide rates around the world? It's going to get worse for White males in the near future...
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

SilverEnergy wrote:

Jeez.....

Your insecurities are far too obvious... Magically attracted? LOL...You can´t be serious
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
germanguy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Just because Scandinavian women like Black men doesnt make the country not-feminist. If black people like feminist chicks then they should go there...If not they should go somewhere elese
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

germanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Jeez.....

Your insecurities are far too obvious... Magically attracted? LOL...You can´t be serious
See this:

viewtopic.php?t=19361&start=45

I explained how Black men get laid from status thanks to modern culture,whereas white men are objectively attractive to women and while status helps them they aren't attractive because of it.

the only attractive and remotely masculine black men are mixed with native or white,Ironically.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

germanguy wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Jeez.....

I can turn up in Germany tomorrow and pull.....

What about your insecurities? Calling every homogeneous country with tiny minority populations Feminist Hell Holes is a sign of Whiny White Man syndrome.

Men of Color don't tolerate that bullshit in our house, you dig?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

theprimebait wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think you are overrating White men, theprimebait. I know good-looking White men who have difficulty in the dating game, because their not the obnoxious alpha-male types people expect of most White males. And not every women in the world is looking for White guys; there are some women out there that don't like White men and prefer non-White men as potential spouses and lovers...

Also, White males don't have the 'easy life' so many minorities accuse them of...in fact, White males are in some ways, under attack by the Elites and constantly blamed for every wrong in the world. Why do you think White males have the highest suicide rates around the world? It's going to get worse for White males in the near future...

most women prefer Mediterenean guys with angular features and light eyes. thats the ideal world over.like the syrian guy in my avatar.robust angular features and skull,tall height,manly build and olive colouring with blue-black hair is what all women would prefer worldover . I definately don't think white men are the most attractive or what most women prefer to say their southern counterparts . but in terms of raw sex appeal they beat pure* black men . only creole blacks can compete with them. and if its a brunette angular featured white guy with blue eyes like the french,welsh,ukranians forget it. that is a living god to women.

I'd definately say they have it pretty good. they are objectively attractive and masculine and also their social status is off the roof. Black men's status would plummet if their white masters didn't allow them to broadcast their rap tunes and media favouritism anymore. If I were a woman I'd want White Men too.

Its only getting worse for white males? it will only be as bad as it is right now for asian and arab men in my opinion. and that is entirely by choice of the white man. if white males didn't allow Jews to run the media their women wouldn't reject them for blacks. blacks are socially subservient to the white man.

they are objectively more feminine than white men in terms of dimorphism. the OG ''thug'' in compton will starve if the white man collectively decided to do so . He is dependant on the white man. His(the black man's) power is a Talmudvision/Televitz illusion. His strength is a smokescreen. the only thing harming white males is their inaction.

Real Talk.
Socially Subservient? That is a stretch....

Your post is so loaded with White Supremacist Propaganda its not even funny.