What's the ideal age gap between male and female?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:I love thinking about when I'm 50 and all my friends are with women aged 47-52 or whatever, while I'm with a nice fresh 33 year old. I don't really care about what people would think and it doesn't influence my age range, but it's still good think about.

The younger she is, the more fresh, youthful years you can get out of her. There's a world of difference between dating a 30 year old and a 22 year old. That's 8 years of extra freshness to enjoy.
Check out this awesome video from dating expert Don Steele regarding dating younger women. He wrote the book, "How to date young women for men over 35."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Johnny1975 wrote:A few thoughts.

My theory is that if a woman is not reasonably mature by her early 20s, she's never going to be mature. So, if she's quite mature at that age, then that's fine.

Peter Andre is 40 years old and his girlfriend is 23 I believe.

http://www.google.com/search?q=emily+ma ... 80&bih=923

Not only is she cute, but she has a really nice, soft manner. It's her and Peter Andre that made me expand my age range to 17 years.

I love thinking about when I'm 50 and all my friends are with women aged 47-52 or whatever, while I'm with a nice fresh 33 year old. I don't really care about what people would think and it doesn't influence my age range, but it's still good think about. I think when you're considering the right age range you have to think ahead and see if it seems like a good match. Also, if there's a 17 year age gap, assuming I die when I'm 75, she'll be 58, which is still just about young enough for her to find someone else and enjoy the rest of her days. So it's always worth thinking ahead. As you get older the gap becomes less of a big deal anyway. 40-23...45-28...50-33...55-38...60-43...65-48.

I suppose you should also think about how old you and her will be when your kids are at certain ages.

You can train her and mould her as the years go by, and so the younger she is the more time there is to do that and get it right.

I'm a bit concerned though if you get her when she's very young and doesn't have much experience, she may at some point wonder what it would be like to be with someone else. So I guess ideally she would have to have had a few boyfriends already. Not too many though, maybe 3-5, or does that seem like too many?

Going with a significantly younger woman also makes it easier to have a sub/dom dynamic with her. She'll naturally look up to you.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-23798.html

The younger she is, the more fresh, youthful years you can get out of her. There's a world of difference between dating a 30 year old and a 22 year old. That's 8 years of extra freshness to enjoy.
Very good post. I agree. I just like them cause they are prettier, have less experience, arent embittered, and havent had too many sexual experiences.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

That's right. But obviously everyone gets old, so you have to think ahead. But still, I think it's best to catch her at her peak and enjoy the best of her, and then as she gets older hopefully she'll maintain her youthfulness, which ought to be easier if you're older, as opposed to being roughly the same age (or god forbid, younger than her). If you treat her like a pet during those first few years hopefully she'll continue to act submissively towards you indefinitely. It's weird but I think you kind of have to raise her.

It also means that you have to really make an effort to stay looking good yourself, and in good health, so you won't drop dead when your kids are 5 or whatever.

I speak from no experience at all by the way. In fact, almost nothing I ever say is based on experience, because i don't have much. But I'm trying to use logic.

I just came across this. It's supposed to be a bunch of reasons not to date younger women. I thought it was going to be intelligent, and I was ready for a challenge, but instead I found myself losing count of the amount of stupidity in the arguments presented. It's not even worth mentioning :

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_4 ... badly.html
Last edited by Johnny1975 on July 8th, 2013, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I love thinking about when I'm 50 and all my friends are with women aged 47-52 or whatever, while I'm with a nice fresh 33 year old. I don't really care about what people would think and it doesn't influence my age range, but it's still good think about.

Check out this awesome video from dating expert Don Steele regarding dating younger women. He wrote the book, "How to date young women for men over 35."

Is he still with Joanne, his LT gf/wife who's like 35 years his junior?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote: Is he still with Joanne, his LT gf/wife who's like 35 years his junior?
Apparently they got divorced in either 2009 or 2010. This was his third marriage, I wonder if he will ever get married again. He was born in 1940, so now he is 73 years old.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I believe that age gaps are a creation of feminism. Throughout most of history men wouldn't think they were too old for a young bride, they would think an older bride was too old for them. Brides had to be married young and the older they got they were more likely to become an old maid. By age 27 a bride would become an "old maid" and past 30 there would be very few takers, unless her family was wealthy and the marriage offered extra bonuses (land, wealth, businesses).

Cougars would be called "old maids" if they were alive before feminism (and they would only be maidens if they were a virgin).

A young bride offers youth, beauty, a man can imprint more values upon her, she can bond better with him, and she is more fertile.

I have personally set my maximum age limit at 19.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tsar wrote:I believe that age gaps are a creation of feminism. Throughout most of history men wouldn't think they were too old for a young bride, they would think an older bride was too old for them. Brides had to be married young and the older they got they were more likely to become an old maid. By age 27 a bride would become an "old maid" and past 30 there would be very few takers, unless her family was wealthy and the marriage offered extra bonuses (land, wealth, businesses).

Cougars would be called "old maids" if they were alive before feminism (and they would only be maidens if they were a virgin).

A young bride offers youth, beauty, a man can imprint more values upon her, she can bond better with him, and she is more fertile.

I have personally set my maximum age limit at 19.
Keep in mind that throughout most of history in most cultures, men didn't make it much past onset of middle age on average. So maximum age gap potentials were quite limited.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:
Rock wrote: Is he still with Joanne, his LT gf/wife who's like 35 years his junior?
Apparently they got divorced in either 2009 or 2010. This was his third marriage, I wonder if he will ever get married again. He was born in 1940, so now he is 73 years old.
Hmm, that's too bad. They were together for over a decade. But how do u know they got divorced or separated? Could it be she just doesn't participate in his work stuff anymore?

Kinda sad if the champion of this movement dies alone with no young woman by his side.

One thing about him. He's got some very good ideas and accurate thoughts on the subject and all. But if you go through his discussions or vids, you will probably find him to be quite stubborn, closed, and in inflexible. It's totally my way or the highway with him. And I also believe he's anti foreign women or going abroad to look (girl has to speak the 'King's English').
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Don Steele says in that video that it doesn't last long if you're with a younger woman. Now I'm concerned.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: What's the ideal age gap between male and female?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm 37. Not so long ago I set my ideal age range for a woman at 23-28. Then it changed to 22-28. Then it was 22-26. And now it's 20-26.

My philosophy on this is : Not too close to 30 otherwise she will start thinking about kids too soon, and not so young that she's too immature.

Obviously culture makes a big difference. I don't think I'd be comfortable dating a 20 year old western girl. But if she was from elsewhere, I could be ok with it, depending on what she's like.

So, what's your ideal age gap?
Depends on what you're going to do with them and how long you intend to keep them. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote: Hmm, that's too bad. They were together for over a decade. But how do u know they got divorced or separated? Could it be she just doesn't participate in his work stuff anymore?
He said it himself that he and Joanna are divorced. He met her when he was 53 and she was 19 at a Big Boy restaurant in Los Angeles. She was his waitress. They dated for 5 years before they got married.

Check out this video of his regarding his '10 commandents of dating.' :D

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

I like the formula. I'm 50 and my wife just turned 36 so that is half + 11. Works for me. I hooked up with her when she was 21 and we know each other very well...we know our likes, dislikes, and our moods.

I do know however, that I could easily land a 25-30 year old with a tad bit of patience.

As far as much younger women - the majority are for banging. If I'm 50, without a doubt I'd sleep with an 18-20 year old. To be involved in a serious relationship though...I don't think so. They're simply too immature and I don't want to deal with this.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Realistically speaking if an older man does not have some kind of value to back it up they are asking for trouble. I know a lot of geezers strut around Bangkok or Manila thinking they are Sean Connery but there needs to be a reality check.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I'm 32 and I've dated women anywhere between 23-38 in the past 2 years. My preference for a serious relationship is roughly mid-to-late-20s, maybe 25-28 to pinpoint it. Too many girls in the early-mid-20s nowdays in America are still immature, unstable, not really looking for something serious. I also want to have 2 kids and would prefer to also spend a little 1:1 time for 2-4 years with my bride after we marry before having kids, so 30 is pushing it and mid-30s is out, although I might make an exception for an exceptional 30s woman.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Edit
Last edited by Jeremy on August 13th, 2013, 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.