Anglo female rejection a blessing in disguise?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

djfourmoney wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.
Being black may help, but it isnt a requirement. I know guys of different races, white, black, Asian who had success in Europe.

And yes, as I said, the three men calling other men losers back home should be banned. We dont need that kind of talk on this forum.

You guys remind me of the other thread, where everyone believe that Mr.Darcy must be lying about being unsuccessful.

Maybe only blonde guys are successful in Peru, I havent been there. But it is very likely it is highly exaggerated.
Well.....

For socioeconomic reasons lots of Latinas would love to marry a White, blued eye guy, blonde hair is optional. What they don't understand (lack of education) is that much of what they want (blue eyes) would get muted by dominate indigenous genes or west indian/african genes. That really isn't important, what they see is plenty of White faces on TV and positions of power. Look at any Telenovela or Newscast on Latin American TV and tell me what you see?

The only people that look like that who aren't rich are in Argentina... Argentinians are quite smug about their lack of indigenous blood and the high amount of mainly Italian and Spanish blood.

Besides looks its all about status. These are very caste like societies still. Upper class Latins SELDOM marry lower class Latins, that mainly only happens on TV... Latin Males love European and American White women, they love the look. Its seldom about status upgrades. For Women however its mostly about status upgrades, looks come second. This is why so many so-so looking men can do into Latin America and find a decent looking girl.

My rule is never ask a White person about my chances in any country, they don't know. They aren't Black. What they have seen especially if they are White is the through the lense of White Supremacy - "Oh its because he has a big dick", "He's taller than average" IE physical traits.

This is where this BS from Men's Rights Advocates don't understand or don't wanna understand is that women do not marry Black men for money/status.

Women however with plenty of proof that they will marry White men for money/status.

Most women especially in countries with small or non-existent minority populations are not considering men of color initially but most do understand that America is a multi-cultural country and are open to the idea of marrying a Black man. The problem is... Most Black men want to marry Black American women.... To their own detriment of course.

They have mastered the art of complaint while doing absolutely nothing about it.

I honestely think most of latin america is neutral to black men. besides mexico or peru where its taboo and can get you beat up,most latin american countries are totally neutral to it,you need other things (looks,money,status)to get a woman there,but they won't reject you for being black and there is no social taboo against it like in eastern europe,russia or mexico where it can be potentially dangerous . that said they all prefer white men with blue eyes,and just like asian women they think that their children REALLY will turn out white.lol and yes they may also discriminate against you for being black in south america,but if you have other things to compensate it won't matter. I think the carribean latin nations are totally neutral to a black guy.

I also disagree that they marry white men for money or status. its genuine attraction to their features. I've known Affluent arab girls that wanted white men simpely because of their features,they themselves had enough money. in fact its the otherway around,imo,women who prefer black men do it because of status. if rap,music,modern culture or the media never had blacks in it you think german,scandinavian women would like black men? they certainely did not in hitlers day.

you're acting as if women aren't physically attracted to white men. most black women too secretely want a white man.Tom sotomayor talks about that alot. angular facial features,robust builds and tall heights typical of northern europeans are attractive to most women. its masculine. everyone agrees light eyes are more beautifull then brown ones. the only thing that harms white men is their pale colouring and light hair(interestingly those features make their women more attractive),even that can be ''cured''with tanning,and as long as the hair isn't pale blond or ginger,its pretty Oke.

whereas black skin is the pure black man's only salvation.it masks his feminine Beta features(receded chins,no brow bone,rounded jaw).don't believe me?ever seen a albino african?

Ironically black men unmixed with any white are uber feminine (paedomorphic facial structure and features like a short round face,rounded forehead,plump lips,big eyes,no portruding brow bone,button noses etc)and slender ,gracile builds) and thus unattractive to heterosexual females with a healthy hormonal profile.

http://www.thisfabtrek.com/journey/afri ... rowd-4.jpg

notice the Weak jaws, weak cheek bones, short, oval heads etc

Yes white men have their playground in asia,south america,latin america etc but black men have it in europe and australia. being able to get laid with no redeeming quality but your race.

where do asian men and darker caucasian men have it? nowhere. every place is neutral or negative to us. we actually need to have a redeeming quality to get laid.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I just view race as another bonus or negative modifier in the overall picture of how attracted a woman is towards you in most countries in the world. In a country where things are relatively neutral for everyone (ie. Brazil) if a good looking latino, asian, black, and white guy were in the same club it would come down to dress, social skills, and status. The white guy might get a few bonus points for status if he has specific recessive beauty traits like blonde hair blue eyes but I bet it's not that significant if everyone is a top tier tall good looking guy. The differences in selection in a woman's mind would probably be marginal.

It's when you have a significant race _disadvantage_ somewhere that it really hurts you. When I say race disadvantage it's particular countries where people are hostile or stereotype your race so much that it's an active hindrance.

I'd say the U.S. and various other anglophone countries are like that for asian men. Pretty indifferent to hostile overall. However, even in this worst case region of the world you still have asian guys who do really well because they don't fit the particular stereotype and even women who have negative perceptions of asians can change their minds when coming into contact with these well socialized and attractive guys.

In Thailand it's like that for Indian and Black men. Negative overall perceptions but I have seen a well socialized and dressed Indian guy who spoke Thai do well with regular middle class thai girls. Thais girls will cringe at the thought of black skin or think indians all smell funny and are weird if you asked them about it first.

China is not a good place for a black or indian man either but kai wrote a great China guide and he overcame his negative race perception with cultural knowledge, status, and social skills.

So it comes down to how much effort you want to expend in leveraging away your disadvantage with enough positive traits to overcome it. Then you must consider if it's really worth your time and effort. In my personal situation I think it's a waste of time in the U.S. because aside from race disadvantages I don't think American women possess good traits either.

I personally know of a few asian guys who do well in the U.S. (CA no less) and I have asked them why they put in the effort. The reason I got is that they are pretty much stuck in the area because of work or relatives so they made the best of it and made it work for them. Then again none of these guys are lame. They have good jobs and are conventionally handsome but they definitely have to work at it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Repatriate wrote:I just view race as another bonus or negative modifier in the overall picture of how attracted a woman is towards you in most countries in the world. In a country where things are relatively neutral for everyone (ie. Brazil) if a good looking latino, asian, black, and white guy were in the same club it would come down to dress, social skills, and status. The white guy might get a few bonus points for status if he has specific recessive beauty traits like blonde hair blue eyes but I bet it's not that significant if everyone is a top tier tall good looking guy. The differences in selection in a woman's mind would probably be marginal.

It's when you have a significant race _disadvantage_ somewhere that it really hurts you. When I say race disadvantage it's particular countries where people are hostile or stereotype your race so much that it's an active hindrance.

I'd say the U.S. and various other anglophone countries are like that for asian men. Pretty indifferent to hostile overall. However, even in this worst case region of the world you still have asian guys who do really well because they don't fit the particular stereotype and even women who have negative perceptions of asians can change their minds when coming into contact with these well socialized and attractive guys.

In Thailand it's like that for Indian and Black men. Negative overall perceptions but I have seen a well socialized and dressed Indian guy who spoke Thai do well with regular middle class thai girls. Thais girls will cringe at the thought of black skin or think indians all smell funny and are weird if you asked them about it first.

China is not a good place for a black or indian man either but kai wrote a great China guide and he overcame his negative race perception with cultural knowledge, status, and social skills.

So it comes down to how much effort you want to expend in leveraging away your disadvantage with enough positive traits to overcome it. Then you must consider if it's really worth your time and effort. In my personal situation I think it's a waste of time in the U.S. because aside from race disadvantages I don't think American women possess good traits either.

I personally know of a few asian guys who do well in the U.S. (CA no less) and I have asked them why they put in the effort. The reason I got is that they are pretty much stuck in the area because of work or relatives so they made the best of it and made it work for them. Then again none of these guys are lame. They have good jobs and are conventionally handsome but they definitely have to work at it.

You've said what I wanted to say,but you said it in a more eloquent,intelligent and well-spoken manner. Thank you ;)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

theprimebait wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Adama wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Foreign women for the Win.I just don't Agree that western EU european women are that ''foreign''or different than ''anglo women''. in fact as germanguy said concerning the hype about german women,in many cases they are worse. most european women are american women sans the language. as someone who has lived in both continents I find it annoying to hear such disinfo,by americans who haven't been to europe or spent much time here.
Being black may help, but it isnt a requirement. I know guys of different races, white, black, Asian who had success in Europe.

And yes, as I said, the three men calling other men losers back home should be banned. We dont need that kind of talk on this forum.

You guys remind me of the other thread, where everyone believe that Mr.Darcy must be lying about being unsuccessful.

Maybe only blonde guys are successful in Peru, I havent been there. But it is very likely it is highly exaggerated.
Well.....

For socioeconomic reasons lots of Latinas would love to marry a White, blued eye guy, blonde hair is optional. What they don't understand (lack of education) is that much of what they want (blue eyes) would get muted by dominate indigenous genes or west indian/african genes. That really isn't important, what they see is plenty of White faces on TV and positions of power. Look at any Telenovela or Newscast on Latin American TV and tell me what you see?

The only people that look like that who aren't rich are in Argentina... Argentinians are quite smug about their lack of indigenous blood and the high amount of mainly Italian and Spanish blood.

Besides looks its all about status. These are very caste like societies still. Upper class Latins SELDOM marry lower class Latins, that mainly only happens on TV... Latin Males love European and American White women, they love the look. Its seldom about status upgrades. For Women however its mostly about status upgrades, looks come second. This is why so many so-so looking men can do into Latin America and find a decent looking girl.

My rule is never ask a White person about my chances in any country, they don't know. They aren't Black. What they have seen especially if they are White is the through the lense of White Supremacy - "Oh its because he has a big dick", "He's taller than average" IE physical traits.

This is where this BS from Men's Rights Advocates don't understand or don't wanna understand is that women do not marry Black men for money/status.

Women however with plenty of proof that they will marry White men for money/status.

Most women especially in countries with small or non-existent minority populations are not considering men of color initially but most do understand that America is a multi-cultural country and are open to the idea of marrying a Black man. The problem is... Most Black men want to marry Black American women.... To their own detriment of course.

They have mastered the art of complaint while doing absolutely nothing about it.

I honestely think most of latin america is neutral to black men. besides mexico or peru where its taboo and can get you beat up,most latin american countries are totally neutral to it,you need other things (looks,money,status)to get a woman there,but they won't reject you for being black and there is no social taboo against it like in eastern europe,russia or mexico where it can be potentially dangerous . that said they all prefer white men with blue eyes,and just like asian women they think that their children REALLY will turn out white.lol and yes they may also discriminate against you for being black in south america,but if you have other things to compensate it won't matter. I think the carribean latin nations are totally neutral to a black guy.

I also disagree that they marry white men for money or status. its genuine attraction to their features. I've known Affluent arab girls that wanted white men simpely because of their features,they themselves had enough money. in fact its the otherway around,imo,women who prefer black men do it because of status. if rap,music,modern culture or the media never had blacks in it you think german,scandinavian women would like black men? they certainely did not in hitlers day.

you're acting as if women aren't physically attracted to white men. most black women too secretely want a white man.Tom sotomayor talks about that alot. angular facial features,robust builds and tall heights typical of northern europeans are attractive to most women. its masculine. everyone agrees light eyes are more beautifull then brown ones. the only thing that harms white men is their pale colouring and light hair(interestingly those features make their women more attractive),even that can be ''cured''with tanning,and as long as the hair isn't pale blond or ginger,its pretty Oke.

whereas black skin is the pure black man's only salvation.it masks his feminine Beta features(receded chins,no brow bone,rounded jaw).don't believe me?ever seen a albino african?

Ironically black men unmixed with any white are uber feminine (paedomorphic facial structure and features like a short round face,rounded forehead,plump lips,big eyes,no portruding brow bone,button noses etc)and slender ,gracile builds) and thus unattractive to heterosexual females with a healthy hormonal profile.

http://www.thisfabtrek.com/journey/afri ... rowd-4.jpg

notice the Weak jaws, weak cheek bones, short, oval heads etc

Yes white men have their playground in asia,south america,latin america etc but black men have it in europe and australia. being able to get laid with no redeeming quality but your race.

where do asian men and darker caucasian men have it? nowhere. every place is neutral or negative to us. we actually need to have a redeeming quality to get laid.
Hmmmmm

I am basically just repeating what I have experienced, seen and spoken too long term expats.

Explain how frumpy, over the hill White men, one/twice divorced can easily hook up usually with Latinas (Olive to Darker skin) with absolute ease?

Personality and overall outlook on life play an important part in her decision making. But at the end of the day and this come from a 20 year expat who's lived in the majority of Latin American countries; Latinas will marry for status/money, IE its an upgrade to marry an American or European White man. They all assume we're rich by being American or European and the reality is.... They are right. Did you know a Guatemalan with basically an 6th grade education and flee to America and get a job, something most people won't do in America for just above min wage and its an increase of 700% of what they would earn if they stayed at home?

In Central America the average income is between $300-$500US a month for a family of four. In Brazil its $1500R or about $750US a month...

Average family income in California is $74K, now wouldn't that look rich to a typical Latin American? That's tremendous buying power when you factor in exchange rates.

I don't know why and you've said it two or three times already that some Black men have feminine features. Not sure what you're trying to say but Asian men are on the bottom of the totem pole, I don't create the rules -
For example, a Japanese-American poetry professor in Minnesota has written extensively on his sexual troubles with white women. He blames the internment of Japanese Americans during World War II. Presumably, the similarity of frustrations of Chinese-American men is just a coincidence caused by, say, China losing the Opium War. And the problems of Vietnamese men stem from winning the Vietnam War, etc. But piecemeal rationalizations are unappealing compared to a theory which might explain all the evidence.
Further

http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm I've posted this before, excellent, though some of the data needs to be updated to reflect 2010 cenus data.

As I said I don't make the rules I just play the game, changing the rules is too hard and takes an enlighten population.

My boy Op is Thai and his current long term GF is Eurasian. He's taller than average (6'0) but so is his mother and his father. I have seldom heard him complain as much as some Asian men do on here and elsewhere on the web. His height has likely something to do with it. He lives at home alone with his mother. He doesn't get dinged for that, he's about 32-33 now. He drives a tricked out E500 Benz (2005) and works as an insurance broker, I get my auto insurance from him.

He never finished college, so he's not the total stereotypical Asian guy and he doesn't bother trying to date White women, though he has dated a few before.

He mainly goes after Thai and Japanese women. His current GF is half Japanese and half White.

What is a darker skinned Caucasian? You mean Mediterraneans??? Go to Argentina or Brazil
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:I just view race as another bonus or negative modifier in the overall picture of how attracted a woman is towards you in most countries in the world. In a country where things are relatively neutral for everyone (ie. Brazil) if a good looking latino, asian, black, and white guy were in the same club it would come down to dress, social skills, and status. The white guy might get a few bonus points for status if he has specific recessive beauty traits like blonde hair blue eyes but I bet it's not that significant if everyone is a top tier tall good looking guy. The differences in selection in a woman's mind would probably be marginal.

Work at what? I know plenty of Asian guys.... They date Asian women, no reason to look any further. Lots of Asian women at least in CA get breast implants. In many instances that levels the playing field vs. White women who lots of times have large breast (natural or fake so what) and have no ass....

I know quite a few Black men with Yellow fever and they do okay, I really don't check up on them.

With all the options in the world, some places are better than others for various men.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

theprimebait wrote:where do asian men and darker caucasian men have it? nowhere. every place is neutral or negative to us. we actually need to have a redeeming quality to get laid.
I have an egyptian look, and for me, most places of the world are neutral for my look, just like it would be with you. my only advantage would probably be being Mexican and speaking spanish (which is a plus in many parts of the world). the only blacks who are viewed as desirable are aframs and some other new-world blacks because they're mixed (whether aframs want to accept it or not, on average, aframs are 30% white). as you said, old-world blacks have some neo-feminine physical traits
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

Rejection by American women is a huge blessing in disguise.

I remember there were 3 or 4 girls that I tried to get interested in me, back when I was like 14 to 17. That was like 10 years ago. Now, I look at their Facebook pages, and they are all old, ugly, some are fat, all by age 29 or 30.

My god, I dodged a bullet with that one. I am very happy that I did not end up married to them and enslaved to them. And I laugh at the stupid "alphas" who were dumb enough to marry them, and those guys look miserable.

In the end, we MGTOWers win.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

djfourmoney wrote:

Work at what? I know plenty of Asian guys.... They date Asian women, no reason to look any further. Lots of Asian women at least in CA get breast implants. In many instances that levels the playing field vs. White women who lots of times have large breast (natural or fake so what) and have no a**....

I know quite a few Black men with Yellow fever and they do okay, I really don't check up on them.

With all the options in the world, some places are better than others for various men.
Ugh, white women. White women f***ing suck. They are definitely the most worthless bitches alive. Nowadays only beta males and manginas date/marry white women. Asian women are the new trophy wives.