Hey everyone! New to the forum

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Hey everyone! New to the forum

Post by Venetienzo »

So I came across this site thankfully while I am still young ( Only 19 ) and am grateful for the info I've found out, though I found out the hard way first... However, I am very much interested in dating and finding someone abroad since almost all American women here are just absolutely demanding and uncompromising. Even the ones my age have the expectations of some older used up hags whom are ready to settle down. Anyhow, I would just like to thank everyone who contributed to this website for making it possible for people like us to recognize a world outside our own and that the grass really is greener on the other side.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum. And thanks for posting an introduction first before posting on this forum!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

are you a mexican-american?
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

Welcome to the forum Venetienzo. I am 19 too and will be turning 20 this August. I also found out the hard way first the way life in American and Canada is before discovering happier abroad back in February 2012. I live in Canada but it is basically the same garbage as America. Canadian women are no better than American women. I can't wait to finish University and go to some foreign country to meet women. It is best to avoid American and Canadian women like the plague. They are the most materialistic, bitchy, unfeminine, feminist women in the whole world.
Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Venetienzo »

@ AnonymousAmerican I'm Mexican, Spanish, German, Greek and Costa Rican. I know lol a lot of mixed races XD @Globus Its good to know someone my age is on here and I'm turning 20 a month after you too lol. Your experience is almost the same as mine. I just went through a horrible break up and my friends suggested that I look for someone new and not go for the kinda girl I did before. I've been on over 10 dates and then I had an epiphany come hit at me after my last date and it was that these feminazis expect so much out of someone so young and almost all of them act alike. They have this sense of entitlement and that they shouldn't have to put anything into a relationship and that just having a snatch is good enough. My father being raised of European culture encouraged me to look to foreign countries for romance and told me that women both in US/Canada are, for the most part, swine. Thank you everyone else for the greetings. Another thing too... How do you quote people on here? So I don't have to keep on doing this @
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome to HA!

Click on the Quote button on the right hand side of a post to quote it.

I wish I was 19 again but life begins at 40 - the year I quit my job and went to live overseas!

Not sure overseas women are any less complicated, but they're often a lot hotter!

If I had a time machine I'd tell my younger self to spend less money on stupid shit (DVD's, magazines etc. etc.) and save every darned penny! Also young guys should focus on their career till they're 30, then focus on women!!!

Also buy property as soon as you can. No guy I know has ever regretted buying property at a young age.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Venetienzo »

Welcome to HA!

Click on the Quote button on the right hand side of a post to quote it.

I wish I was 19 again but life begins at 40 - the year I quit my job and went to live overseas!

Not sure overseas women are any less complicated, but they're often a lot hotter!

If I had a time machine I'd tell my younger self to spend less money on stupid shit (DVD's, magazines etc. etc.) and save every darned penny! Also young guys should focus on their career till they're 30, then focus on women!!!

Also buy property as soon as you can. No guy I know has ever regretted buying property at a young age.
Yeah it sounds smart but I want to buy property overseas so I'm not to keen on staying here or buying a large house. However my dream job requires me to stay in the states and idk if its transferable.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

welcome to the forum. I too joined recently and found this to be a great place to talk and learn from like minded people.

For me, I got turned towards looking at dating, feminism, etc. with a skeptical eye since listening to Tom Leykis.

A few other points I would add, that I am doing myself. I am 28 and haven't been in a relationship for 4 or 5 years.
I think the most important things to do (for me and as advice for others) is to make your own life better, rethink the purpose of dating/marriage/relationships and moving overseas is a big move because you are leaving behind a lot but more importantly don't move to escape because you still have to live.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Venetienzo wrote:@ AnonymousAmerican I'm Mexican, Spanish, German, Greek and Costa Rican. I know lol a lot of mixed races XD @Globus Its good to know someone my age is on here and I'm turning 20 a month after you too lol. Your experience is almost the same as mine. I just went through a horrible break up and my friends suggested that I look for someone new and not go for the kinda girl I did before. I've been on over 10 dates and then I had an epiphany come hit at me after my last date and it was that these feminazis expect so much out of someone so young and almost all of them act alike. They have this sense of entitlement and that they shouldn't have to put anything into a relationship and that just having a snatch is good enough. My father being raised of European culture encouraged me to look to foreign countries for romance and told me that women both in US/Canada are, for the most part, swine. Thank you everyone else for the greetings. Another thing too... How do you quote people on here? So I don't have to keep on doing this @
I am also 19, turning 20 in October. And very much agree about Anglo women, they are the worst shit on earth. I went for a foreign girl in high school and although I didn't get her, ill never go back to Anglo girls ever again.

how I live my life.

Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Venetienzo »

welcome to the forum. I too joined recently and found this to be a great place to talk and learn from like minded people.

For me, I got turned towards looking at dating, feminism, etc. with a skeptical eye since listening to Tom Leykis.

A few other points I would add, that I am doing myself. I am 28 and haven't been in a relationship for 4 or 5 years.
I think the most important things to do (for me and as advice for others) is to make your own life better, rethink the purpose of dating/marriage/relationships and moving overseas is a big move because you are leaving behind a lot but more importantly don't move to escape because you still have to live.
Personally I'm just not going to focus on relationships outside of family and friends. Anything else would be a waste of time. The only thing that would be kind of hard about leaving the country is leaving them behind... Tom Leykis makes good points. I have seen some of his videos on YouTube but its not the lifestyle I would want for myself. I very much believe in marriage just not in America/Canada.
Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Venetienzo »

I am also 19, turning 20 in October. And very much agree about Anglo women, they are the worst shit on earth. I went for a foreign girl in high school and although I didn't get her, ill never go back to Anglo girls ever again.
Its awesome to know that more than one person my age is on here. I reside in the Bay area as well and with the majority of Latinos being here I can tell you one thing and its that they are starting very well to pick up on Anglo women's ideals. My ex was born and raised in Mexico and came to the US and I only found her to be like women here. God knows that those type of attitudes held here won't go in other countries. So its better going to the country itself rather than searching for someone foreign here. Not saying that good foreign women exist in the US, I'm just saying that ones brought over here catch the " Bitch " bug pretty quick. Better to live and love abroad
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Venetienzo wrote:
Its awesome to know that more than one person my age is on here. I reside in the Bay area as well and with the majority of Latinos being here I can tell you one thing and its that they are starting very well to pick up on Anglo women's ideals. My ex was born and raised in Mexico and came to the US and I only found her to be like women here. God knows that those type of attitudes held here won't go in other countries. So its better going to the country itself rather than searching for someone foreign here. Not saying that good foreign women exist in the US, I'm just saying that ones brought over here catch the " Bitch " bug pretty quick. Better to live and love abroad
very true. one reason why I dislike a lot Mexican-Americans is that they adopt anglo values so quick, and they corrupt themselves with that. there is no point in wasting your time looking for women here in the US. you might as well leave forever and never return, and party in other places of the world.

how I live my life.

Venetienzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Venetienzo »

very true. one reason why I dislike a lot Mexican-Americans is that they adopt anglo values so quick, and they corrupt themselves with that. there is no point in wasting your time looking for women here in the US. you might as well leave forever and never return, and party in other places of the world.
Do you have an idea place of where you want to be? Lol I'd love to go for an Italian, Korean or Arab women but I would like to reside in Italy. Specifically the south.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Venetienzo wrote:
Do you have an idea place of where you want to be? Lol I'd love to go for an Italian, Korean or Arab women but I would like to reside in Italy. Specifically the south.
I would like to go to a continental european country, or a mediterranean country.

how I live my life.