Do most of us have Asperger's or are we just too introverted and freethinking?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Adama wrote:Notice no one is over-diagnosing women with histrionic or borderline personalities. Yet every man who isnt popular must be an Aspie. It is mostly anti-man propaganda by armchair psychologists.

I read somewhere (maybe MGTOW forums) that a huge percentage of american women are diagnosed with bipolar and thats only official. consider how many more haven't been diagnosed or estimated, or taking anti bipolar drugs.

most american women take anti-psychotica.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Bane wrote:I suspect that there are a lot of undiagnosed Aspies in Asia, particularly Japan. I think that since the behaviors associated with Asperger's are more commonplace in those countries, it is not stigmatized as much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Aspergers is just what they call people capable of human thought in dysfunctional societies where the elite don't like this. In case no-one has noticed, it is the "normal" majority that is f***ed up.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

Bane wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Asperger's is a real thing but I doubt anyone here has it.
Really? Seriously? I have been diagnosed as such by three different professionals. I actually went out and got second AND third opinions on this. Try not confuse Asperger's with Low functioning Autism. Autism is a spectrum, don't forget, so not everybody has the exact same challenges or difficulties.
Wow, dude. Really? So because some psychiatrist says it, it MUST be true?

How many tens of millions of young boys did these sick f***s, uh, I mean, psychiatrists tell them that they had ADD and force them to take Ritalin?

Lo and behold, the inventer of ADD admitted that it was a FAKE disease.

There's no f***ing such thing as Aspergers dude. It's just the latest fashion for how to oppress men even more. ADD was used to oppress and control us during our boyhood years. Now it's Aspergers. Okay, what next? Men who refuse to get married will be considered a "mental illness" soon? Men who are against feminism will be considered as mental illness and forced to take drugs?

You have to realize, that the entire paradigm of the western world is ONE HUGE f***ing LIE. Feminism is a huge part of that lie. So is modern psychology/psychiatry.

Reject the system, reject all of it's bullshit beliefs and paradigms. We are MEN. We are human beings.

Oh and there's no such thing as bipolar either. The reason why American women are so unstable is because of FEMINISM. FEMINISM is the real disease. Bipolar is just another FAKE disease used to sell harmful and dangerous drugs like antidepressants, thus making tens of billions of dollars for the drug companies. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Drug companies pay psychiatrists to INVENT new "diseases" so that the drug companies can make even more billions of dollars selling their new drugs.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

momopi wrote:
Bane wrote:I suspect that there are a lot of undiagnosed Aspies in Asia, particularly Japan. I think that since the behaviors associated with Asperger's are more commonplace in those countries, it is not stigmatized as much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523
I fail to understand how this is considered Asperger's. These symptoms seem more like excessive social anxiety disorder rather than Asperger's. The two conditions are not the same. Aspies don't all "hide themselves away" like they do in this article. In fact, if Aspies are "hidden away" it is usually not by their own choice. Lots of people with SAD cannot leave their houses for months.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Bane wrote:These symptoms seem more like excessive social anxiety disorder rather than Asperger's.
I agree. Living in America has given me major social anxiety. Many of the girls are feminists and man-haters, that want bad boys. Many of the guys my own age are manginas or jerks. Most people my age are into cliques. The media portrays every man as a potential rapist, pedophile, murderer, criminal, or aggressor. Many people don't want to interact with anyone who is not part of their crowd. Smiling or even looking at a woman can be considered sexual harassment or provoke a negative reaction (in healthy societies it's viewed as flirting). Most people don't want to maintain eye contact for similar reasons. These are some of many reasons why men are more likely to have social anxiety in America and the other Anglo countries. The system and the country's toxic policies give boys and men social anxiety.

Being single and not having a girlfriend increases the social anxiety because most men want romantic companionship. Most girls in the feminist Anglo countries don't want romance or love, they want lust driven relationships with scum and bad boys.

In many other countries that have healthy social dynamics there is much less social anxiety and social anxiety is more accepted. Many people will learn to overcome their anxiety with time in a country with healthy social dynamics.
Last edited by Tsar on July 8th, 2013, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Joelwilliams89 wrote:
Bane wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Asperger's is a real thing but I doubt anyone here has it.
Really? Seriously? I have been diagnosed as such by three different professionals. I actually went out and got second AND third opinions on this. Try not confuse Asperger's with Low functioning Autism. Autism is a spectrum, don't forget, so not everybody has the exact same challenges or difficulties.
Wow, dude. Really? So because some psychiatrist says it, it MUST be true?

How many tens of millions of young boys did these sick f***s, uh, I mean, psychiatrists tell them that they had ADD and force them to take Ritalin?

Lo and behold, the inventer of ADD admitted that it was a FAKE disease.

There's no f***ing such thing as Aspergers dude. It's just the latest fashion for how to oppress men even more. ADD was used to oppress and control us during our boyhood years. Now it's Aspergers. Okay, what next? Men who refuse to get married will be considered a "mental illness" soon? Men who are against feminism will be considered as mental illness and forced to take drugs?

You have to realize, that the entire paradigm of the western world is ONE HUGE f***ing LIE. Feminism is a huge part of that lie. So is modern psychology/psychiatry.

Reject the system, reject all of it's bullshit beliefs and paradigms. We are MEN. We are human beings.

Oh and there's no such thing as bipolar either. The reason why American women are so unstable is because of FEMINISM. FEMINISM is the real disease. Bipolar is just another FAKE disease used to sell harmful and dangerous drugs like antidepressants, thus making tens of billions of dollars for the drug companies. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Drug companies pay psychiatrists to INVENT new "diseases" so that the drug companies can make even more billions of dollars selling their new drugs.
Asperger's is real. I can understand how you might doubt clinical psychiatry, as I agree there is a lot of dubious stuff going on there.

But, do you doubt neuroscience? Countless brain scans, MRI's etc. have been done that offer conclusive evidence that Asperger's brains are wired and function differently than those who don't have the condition. This is hard science here, not the hearsay of a bunch of ivory tower pseudo-intellectuals who have never set foot inside a lab since high school chemistry.

Oh, and one last thing, regarding meds and drug companies and all that. Most people with Asperger's do not receive any medication, as there is no medication that is able to treat the symptoms. Most Aspies who do take meds take them to combat other issues (OCD, aggressiveness, etc.) I do not take any meds, because my doctors know that they wouldn't do jack. Asperger's is not a biochemical issue, it comes from the fact that their brains are quite literally constructed differently from the "standard." No amount of drugs can change that. Asperger's is not ADD or Bipolar. So, what would the drug companies have to gain from "marketing" it as a "fake" disorder?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
buddy77
Freshman Poster

@Tsar

Post by buddy77 »

You did a fantastic job at summarizing how f#ucked up male to female relations are in
US of gay! I agree with everything you mentioned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:Asperger's is a real thing but I doubt anyone here has it. Real Aspies have problems relating with people and are extremely awkward. If you can come to this forum and communicate and relate social experiences then you are not an Aspie.
I think Asperger's is defined as unable to socialize with groups of people in person, not in an inability to write coherently. The forum WrongPlanet is supposed to be full of aspies, but they seem to write very well and articulate, for example.

Someone above is right though. It seems that most AW have it, because they are unable to socialize with most people outside their little clique, are not versed in many topics, and are hard to hold a conversation with.

The confidence thing is just a BS shaming tactic. A guy is only supposed to act loud and confident if he's a celebrity or really good looking. If you are not good looking and you act confident, you will be seen as an annoying jerk.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

Tsar wrote:
Bane wrote:These symptoms seem more like excessive social anxiety disorder rather than Asperger's.
I agree. Living in America has given me major social anxiety. Many of the girls are feminists and man-haters, that want bad boys. Many of the guys my own age are manginas or jerks. Most people my age are into cliques. The media portrays every man as a potential rapist, pedophile, murderer, criminal, or aggressor. Many people don't want to interact with anyone who is not part of their crowd. Smiling or even looking at a woman can be considered sexual harassment or provoke a negative reaction (in healthy societies it's viewed as flirting). Most people don't want to maintain eye contact for similar reasons. These are some of many reasons why men are more likely to have social anxiety in America and the other Anglo countries. The system and the country's toxic policies give boys and men social anxiety.

Being single and not having a girlfriend increases the social anxiety because most men want romantic companionship. Most girls in the feminist Anglo countries don't want romance or love, they want lust driven relationships with scum and bad boys.

In many other countries that have healthy social dynamics there is much less social anxiety and social anxiety is more accepted. Many people will learn to overcome their anxiety with time in a country with healthy social dynamics.
Bro I know exactly what you mean. If I am in a crowd of Americans, I feel a lot of anxiety and almost have a panic attack.

But then if I go to Asia and am in a crowd of Asians, I feel fine, no anxiety at all.

So obviously the problem is not me, or else the panic and anxiety would be there in both situations. Obviously the problem is with America.

America is a profoundly sick society. Unfortunately, rather than take responsibility for it's sickness and decay, society (read: women) blame men for all of their problems.

Remember, the majority of people who believe in psychology are women. Women are not very intelligent and are very easy to mislead. So the huge push for psychiatry is coming from women, and the push to drug young boys and to classify non-douschebag men as mentally ill.

Once again, the problem is that women are given too much freedom. America is going to collapse, there's nothing we can do to stop it at this point. And in fact, we should encourage feminists to become even more extreme in their misandry because that will mean the collapse will happen faster. At this point, we should encourage all negative social trends, because it will speed up the death of society.
Joelwilliams89
Freshman Poster

Post by Joelwilliams89 »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Asperger's is a real thing but I doubt anyone here has it. Real Aspies have problems relating with people and are extremely awkward. If you can come to this forum and communicate and relate social experiences then you are not an Aspie.
I think Asperger's is defined as unable to socialize with groups of people in person, not in an inability to write coherently. The forum WrongPlanet is supposed to be full of aspies, but they seem to write very well and articulate, for example.

Someone above is right though. It seems that most AW have it, because they are unable to socialize with most people outside their little clique, are not versed in many topics, and are hard to hold a conversation with.

The confidence thing is just a BS shaming tactic. A guy is only supposed to act loud and confident if he's a celebrity or really good looking. If you are not good looking and you act confident, you will be seen as an annoying jerk.
If you are not good looking and you act confident, you will be seen as an autistic aspie loser who lives in his mother's basement playing WoW all day.

In Asia, men act normally. That is, they don't act like douschebag loud mouthed retarded shitheads. In other words, they act like a beta male. And the women in Asia aren't screaming and yelling that they are mentally ill.

American women are completely f***ed, dude. American society too. Best to get the hell out of there, America literally is the worst country on earth. People in America are not human.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Joelwilliams89 wrote: Bro I know exactly what you mean. If I am in a crowd of Americans, I feel a lot of anxiety and almost have a panic attack.

But then if I go to Asia and am in a crowd of Asians, I feel fine, no anxiety at all.

So obviously the problem is not me, or else the panic and anxiety would be there in both situations. Obviously the problem is with America.
Excellent point. You are not allowed to blame society for social problems, only yourself. It's the biggest blindspot in America that is causing millions to suffer and blame themselves falsely. In that sense, it's one of the biggest scams in America. Thus it should be exposed more often but no one outside of this site wants to make a public issue out of it.

This quote from Eric Fromm summarizes what's going on brilliantly:

"The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society - and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm, Swiss Psychologist (The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)

These are also spot on and so true:

"When the world goes mad, one must accept madness as sanity; since sanity is, in the last analysis, nothing but the madness on which the whole world happens to agree." - George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950), British playwright

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BigJmack
Freshman Poster

Post by BigJmack »

S_Parc wrote:
I'm wondering if it's AWs, who have Aspers, and not men. I mean a number of them can be wrapped up in their pet insipid topics and have little to offer to a wider crowd, basically spinning their wheels & chasing their own tails.
That they do so is an indication of the incredibly weakened position, and misguided thinking of AM, who of course couldn't care less what she says or thinks, since an AW neither says nor thinks much. If more AM would tell them to just STFU, they would probably get at least as much pu$$y as they had gotten when they were tolerating their nonsense.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

I've been officially diagnosed with Aspergers by psychologists. I have NVLD, though, which is right brain hemisphere dysfunction. NVLD makes my verbal IQ really high, and my nonverbal IQ very low. So the nonverbal affects things like visual spatial skills, social skills, emotions, etc. So I do have "Aspergers" but it's symptomatic from my NVLD, which is the real issue. NVLD is a rare disorder, and it's not really able to be treated using psychology, so yeah.

As far as foreign countries. People in foreign countries have Aspergers. I think it depends on culture. For example, something like 30% of Swiss people could qualify as having Aspergers based on questionares they've answered. I don't think this means they have Aspergers, but certain societies someone with Aspergers tendencies will fit into more and others less. Some societies are more forgiving, etc. At least this is my experience being friends with foreigners here in the States. The other thing having Aspergers does is, if you do something dumb in a foreign country, it may be written off as a cultural difference/misunderstanding, and not that you're a bad person. Lastly, I think the "social rules" get explained again, so you might have a better idea of the "rules" in a foreign country because they were clearly explained to you, whereas in your own country you're expected to just pick up on them.

I PERSONALLY think whether or not you have Aspergers isn't something to worry about much unless you can get services to help you (ie, the state's gotten me a good job with their disability program...) There's no use in a diagnosis where it's like "congrats, we can't help you or do anything at all for you." And that's generally what happens with an AS diagnosis. And it's subjective. One psych may tell you that you have AS, another may say you're just "depressed" or whatever. So it's pointless. In my case, I disregarded all my psychological diagnosis until I found out my NVLD one was true, the NVLD diagnosis is a lot easier as it's concretely provable, whereas psychological diagnosis are not.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

onethousandknives wrote: I think it depends on culture. For example, something like 30% of Swiss people could qualify as having Aspergers based on questionares they've answered.
This is not true. Switzerland has the highest amount of Psychiatrists per capita in the world. They keep their jobs by trying to convince everyone their mentally ill. My wife's brother lives in Switzerland and the school psych wanted to put him on medication because he was too quiet, the truth is there's nothing wrong with him.

If you have mercury amalgam fillings in your teeth my guess is your Aspergers symptoms will improve once you get them removed.