Height and Relationships

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Height and Relationships

Post by Tsar »

Short men are at a disadvantage in Western and feminist countries. Most girls want a man to be at least 5'10" in height. I'm 5'5" in height and am passed the ages where I could potentially grow taller. Do you think that girls abroad are more likely to overlook my height even if they are a few inches taller? Any relationship has compromising and if everything else is there then I don't think it should be as much of an issue for foreign women.

The couple in the video talk about the height difference in their relationship. The guy is 5'9" and the girl is 5'11" (not including heels).

Dmitry Medvedev, former President of the Russian Federation has a heightt hat is reported to be within the range of 5'2"-5'4" and he found a wife despite being short of height. His wife, Svetlana Medvedeva has a height that is reported to be 5'3."

In countries like America and the Western, feminist countries no short man could have a chance at becoming President. In the past they would have had a chance but that all changes with feminism and also when the West came up with an official stereotype for an alpha leader they must have in office.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That guy is built like an MMA fighter though. 5'9" is average for the U.S.

Look at how ripped this guy is. :lol:

I think most women can manage to overlook a slight height differential with this type of body.
[/youtube]
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Here is a blog about relationships where people write in. The girls are taller than the guys.

http://tallgirlshortboy.tumblr.com/
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I'm 6ft 2 and muscular and I do not get girls. What is this?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm 6ft 2 and muscular and I do not get girls. What is this?
You'll do much better overseas, trust me.

Tsar wants a virgin and he's shorter than average + I think Asian. I don't know what to tell him.... I saw a girl (Ukrainian) on AFA's front page that very cute, 18 and only 5'0 tall.

There plenty of women below his height, he just needs to get off his butt and go.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think he's obsessing about height a bit too much and perhaps it comes off as insecurity in front of women which is not good. Get some shoe lifts and work out. That'll bring him to at least 5'8" or so. Then date women abroad where the local men are as short or shorter.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

djfourmoney wrote: Tsar wants a virgin and he's shorter than average + I think Asian.
I'm Caucasian. My preference is to be with a Slavic woman.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Height doesnt affect me, even in the US of faggotry (and I'm 5'8"). Biggest thing that affects me in the US of faggotry is my personality, as I'm too blunt and honest for the taste of American feminists, lol.

Who would have thought honesty is frowned upon in a society, lol.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I'm not sure what to say about this. My experience is in East Asia mostly, where traditionally, this was not much of an issue.

However.... attitudes have been changing about height recently, especially in mainland China. I'm not sure if it has to do with the popularity of the NBA over there, or if it is just a more generalized exposure to Western ideals, but young Chinese women (under 30) seem to value height to an almost ridiculous level. If you are in China, and you are looking for a young Chinese woman, I would say that 5'7 ( or 170cm) would be an absolute bare @$$ minimum (many taller Chinese girls list 180cm or 5'11 as their minimum) In addition, many young Chinese men are becoming more obsessed over height. China is one of the places that loves to do the leg lengthening surgery. In addition, many short Americans travel to China to get the surgery as well.

If you don't mind dating women who are a little older or more old fashioned, than you might not run into the issue.

OP says he likes Slavic women, so I'm not really sure about that, sorry!
Last edited by Bane on July 10th, 2013, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:Height doesnt affect me, even in the US of faggotry (and I'm 5'8"). Biggest thing that affects me in the US of faggotry is my personality, as I'm too blunt and honest for the taste of American feminists, lol.

Who would have thought honesty is frowned upon in a society, lol.
Agree with this. I see plenty of shorter American men who fit the "bad boy" image who have no problem getting girls. Conversely, I see many 6'2" + "nice guys" who couldn't get a woman if their lives depended on it. I'm 6'1, and before I met my wife, I always had trouble.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Bane wrote:I'm not sure what to say about this. My experience is in East Asia mostly, where traditionally, this was not much of an issue.

However.... attitudes have been changing about height recently, especially in mainland China. I'm not sure if it has to do with the popularity of the NBA over there, or if it is just a more generalized exposure to Western ideals, but young Chinese women (under 30) seem to value height to an almost ridiculous level. If you are in China, and you are looking for a young Chinese woman, I would say that 5'7 ( or 170cm) would be an absolute bare @$$ minimum (many taller Chinese girls list 180cm or 5'11 as their minimum) In addition, many young Chinese men are becoming more obsessed over height. China is one of the places that loves to do the leg lengthening surgery. In addition, many short Americans travel to China to get the surgery as well.

If you don't mind dating women who are a little older or more old fashioned, than you might not run into the issue.

OP says he likes Slavic women, so I'm not really sure about that, sorry!
That is kinda, sorta true. I say there is no bare minimum on height for Chinese girls though. As long as you are as tall as them they don't give a shit really. The ones in the north care more about height because they are taller. All in all, there are plenty of 4'6-5'3 9's and 10's in China. I'm 5'8 and my Chinese wife is 5'1-5'2 and she thinks I am almost too tall for her tastes. She almost has to jump up to kiss me and she kinda hates that, lol.

My Chinese best friend is like 5'5 and his wife is taller than him and she is hot. Most Chinese women rank height last to almost last on their list of qualities.

Slavic women? Aren't those people kinda tall on average? I'm sure when you are ready to start looking Tsar, you can find some hot 5'0-5'5 woman from there....Don't sweat being short that much.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

To quote my relatives and friends, "You come off too strong brah!"

If you were not so damn gruff and rough, but sang RnB like Irizarry, you would get all the hoes! :lol:
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

You cant blame height preference on feminism. THroguhout history, tall people have always been preferred. There are exceptions to this of course, but in general, men are NATURALLY taller than women and it is normal for women to prefer taller men.

Id bet asian countries would work best for you-definitely avoid a place like netherlands or finland where AVERAGE girls height is 5'9 for ethnic whites
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

djfourmoney wrote:
You'll do much better overseas, trust me.

Tsar wants a virgin and he's shorter than average + I think Asian. I don't know what to tell him.... I saw a girl (Ukrainian) on AFA's front page that very cute, 18 and only 5'0 tall.

There plenty of women below his height, he just needs to get off his butt and go.
I hope and I also got job offers from abercrombie and hollister. What is this?
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Well I'm 6'1 and have had girls from 4'11(vietnamese-chinese) to 6'3 (dutch) so methinks the OP should not stress about height so much.

Being 5'5 he could get girls who are shorter than him (there are millions of slavs who fit that) or he could even aim up to 5'7-5'8 girls. Add to this the fact that some taller women have a fetish for shorter men lol. My older sister is one them. She's 5'11 and her husband is 5'8. She dated guys as short as 5'5 in high school and I used to tease her about looking like a babysitter on her dates lol.