Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Post by Repatriate »

I've never been to the Philippines and can only go by what members on here say about it and what others have told me. Which is usually backed up by plenty of pics people have sent me in the past. :lol: I know this is from another forum but bear with me since it is kind of interesting. The poster "fisto" used to be a TUF contestant for the UFC. Apparently he lost his fight and didn't make it on the show now he's trying to rack up high triple digit lay counts in SEA or something. I'm not sure who he is exactly even though i've seen every season of TUF but I assume he's a fit and fairly decent looking guy.

I thought this thread might be an important resource for anyone who wants to game the regular girls. 50% of his lays are from online sourcing. The rest of it doing pickup around Manila. I haven't read anyone here come close to replicating this type of success so it's worth a read at least. I did ok with online dating in Bangkok but no monster lay count like this guy in Manila. I don't know if he's telling the whole truth but he appears to be legit and what he says is believable since the Filipino girls i've known are generally pretty eager in that regard.

Kind of makes me want to check out Manila too. :lol: Although I don't care for the faces of most Filipinas. I think they have a bit too much of the austronesian/malay type faces. I checked out a few of his pics and the women he's boning still seem of the tan but not dark variety so I doubt he's boning the Filipina-Chinese upper crust.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-20433.html
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This guy is ruining the country for other expats looking for a 'good women' and not some bar slut or prostitute. I hate American jerk-offs like this dude. He's the reason why Americans/Westerners have a bad reputation throughout Southeast Asia. Another reason why I can't stand RooshV type of people...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:This guy is ruining the country for other expats looking for a 'good women' and not some bar slut or hoe. I hate American jerk-offs like this dude. He's the reason why Americans/Westerners have a bad reputation throughout Southeast Asia. Another reason why I can't stand RooshV type of people...
I can't hate him simply because he's banging a lot of women. These are girls who are looking for it online anyways. I don't see how that ruins it because there is always a category #1 or #3 I talked about who are down for just about anything.

I know from his BKK report he's pulling from clubs and service personnel. The usual 5-6's I talk about that are fairly easy for a foreign guy to roll through and snag. I don't know enough about the Phillipines to classify the girls but there seems like an inordinate amount of online women who just want to party and screw. In Thailand it's a bit different in that language matters a lot more for better looking women. The Phillipines seems to have a lot less of the language barrier issue so that opens up a bigger variety of girls.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:I've never been to the Philippines and can only go by what members on here say about it and what others have told me. Which is usually backed up by plenty of pics people have sent me in the past. :lol: I know this is from another forum but bear with me since it is kind of interesting. The poster "fisto" used to be a TUF contestant for the UFC. Apparently he lost his fight and didn't make it on the show now he's trying to rack up high triple digit lay counts in SEA or something. I'm not sure who he is exactly even though i've seen every season of TUF but I assume he's a fit and fairly decent looking guy.

I thought this thread might be an important resource for anyone who wants to game the regular girls. 50% of his lays are from online sourcing. The rest of it doing pickup around Manila. I haven't read anyone here come close to replicating this type of success so it's worth a read at least. I did ok with online dating in Bangkok but no monster lay count like this guy in Manila. I don't know if he's telling the whole truth but he appears to be legit and what he says is believable since the Filipino girls i've known are generally pretty eager in that regard.

Kind of makes me want to check out Manila too. :lol: Although I don't care for the faces of most Filipinas. I think they have a bit too much of the austronesian/malay type faces. I checked out a few of his pics and the women he's boning still seem of the tan but not dark variety so I doubt he's boning the Filipina-Chinese upper crust.

That seems to be a long ass thread. I'll go through it when I have more time and patience.

From what I've seen, if you just wanna get laid with girls who are not working as prostitutes, Phils. is a good place. But, according to my particular taste and standards, most of the girls fall in the 3-5 category with some 6s and very few 7s. If a girl is a approaching 8 level, she will feel like a total beauty queen there. If you are not height sensitive, and don't mind dating girls who stand between 4'11" and 5'2", that will open up a huge pool of potential girls. Some of those might have cute or pretty faces too. With very short girls, you are often more attractive if you are even a modest height of say 5'8". Cus you still tower over them. When someone has to look way up to you, it triggers a natural respect instinct, similar to what kids feel like when they look up to adults. Besides height, if you don't care so much about body shape and are mainly into bigger chested girls with no regard to hips or ass, you might also find many Pinays to be attractive.

I know there are certain posters who post lots of alluring photos of Pinays. But remember, you are only seeing their faces, not their bodies in most cases. And you don't know how tall they are. And anyway, these types are already exceptional. I've been to quite a few places in Phils. The only areas I know of where you really see a decent natural (beauty pageants and such excluded) percentage of cute and attractive girls and women are exclusive areas in Metro Manila such as The Fort or Rockwell and perhaps Marquee Mall or SM Pampanga (province where Angeles is located ironically) are decent too. Cebu, IMO, is highly over-rated. You see plenty of pretty girls down there, they just happen to all be Korean and off limits lol. Native Cebuanas are mostly short and plain at best. The thing about the provinces in general is that people don't get enough protein or nutrition and are exposed to harsh sun and an uncomfortable life. Such an environment does not create a lot of beauties I'm afraid. Sure, rural Filipinas can be very cute as children or when they're very young adults. But that's about as far as it goes. The poor lifestyle quickly catches-up.

Another thing I noticed which is not good. I noticeable percentage of girls there seem to have odor problems. This contrasts sharply with Chinese and Taiwanese girls!

Generally, Phils. will attract at least 2 kinds of opposing guys. First type is going to get a high lay count without much consideration for appearance. You can still get away with that there. Girls get horny fast if they go out with you once or twice and are reasonably attracted. Second type is the guy who wants a virgin or innocent girl for serious relationship and marriage. There still seem to be plenty of that type too. Some girls can only go out with you when chaperoned with a parent, aunt, or uncle. This tends to happen with some very young girls in province. I've also met middle class career types in the largest cities who at mid-20s still have very little if any experience. Some girls who are tall and intellectual will prefer foreigners or outsiders as they feel most local guys tend to be too short and shallow.

I do think first type of guy does damage to foreigner image in Phils. and as time passes, causes many of the girls to become more jaded towards us. I've noticed Phils. girls by and large as a whole seem to have a different character than Thai girls or at least Issan girls. It's hard to put a finger on. But they seem to have a harder time letting totally lose, like they can't separate their souls from their bodies or tolerate being physically abused as much. They are also softer and sweeter and will just let go of things. I've not seen the dark side come out of Filipinas as much as with Thais. This last paragraph is just a bit of subjective abstract musings on my part so take it for what it's worth. But what I wrote in the paragraphs above should pretty much hold.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Like I care. Filipina girls don't get my attention and PUAs typically get the easiest girls because harder girls typically don't want to lay easily. Hence, the dilemma of PUAism.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Roosshv/mongers are making it harder for the rest of us.

Every girl on Thai Love Links is petrified of play men. Which makes them ask 100's of questions before they'll go on a date with you.

My mate in China had an impressive lay count, but then when I started meeting the girls they were hardly young, white legged 9 or 10's.

I think I could do OK in Thailand, but few girls speak English. And there are even fewer girls I find attractive.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I've never been to the Philippines and can only go by what members on here say about it and what others have told me. Which is usually backed up by plenty of pics people have sent me in the past. :lol: I know this is from another forum but bear with me since it is kind of interesting. The poster "fisto" used to be a TUF contestant for the UFC. Apparently he lost his fight and didn't make it on the show now he's trying to rack up high triple digit lay counts in SEA or something. I'm not sure who he is exactly even though i've seen every season of TUF but I assume he's a fit and fairly decent looking guy.

That seems to be a long a** thread. I'll go through it when I have more time and patience.

From what I've seen, if you just wanna get laid with girls who are not working as hoes, Phils. is a good place. But, according to my particular taste and standards, most of the girls fall in the 3-5 category with some 6s and very few 7s. If a girl is a approaching 8 level, she will feel like a total beauty queen there. If you are not height sensitive, and don't mind dating girls who stand between 4'11" and 5'2", that will open up a huge pool of potential girls. Some of those might have cute or pretty faces too. With very short girls, you are often more attractive if you are even a modest height of say 5'8". Cus you still tower over them. When someone has to look way up to you, it triggers a natural respect instinct, similar to what kids feel like when they look up to adults. Besides height, if you don't care so much about body shape and are mainly into bigger chested girls with no regard to hips or a**, you might also find many Pinays to be attractive.

I know there are certain posters who post lots of alluring photos of Pinays. But remember, you are only seeing their faces, not their bodies in most cases. And you don't know how tall they are. And anyway, these types are already exceptional. I've been to quite a few places in Phils. The only areas I know of where you really see a decent natural (beauty pageants and such excluded) percentage of cute and attractive girls and women are exclusive areas in Metro Manila such as The Fort or Rockwell and perhaps Marquee Mall or SM Pampanga (province where Angeles is located ironically) are decent too. Cebu, IMO, is highly over-rated. You see plenty of pretty girls down there, they just happen to all be Korean and off limits lol. Native Cebuanas are mostly short and plain at best. The thing about the provinces in general is that people don't get enough protein or nutrition and are exposed to harsh sun and an uncomfortable life. Such an environment does not create a lot of beauties I'm afraid. Sure, rural Filipinas can be very cute as children or when they're very young adults. But that's about as far as it goes. The poor lifestyle quickly catches-up.

Another thing I noticed which is not good. I noticeable percentage of girls there seem to have odor problems. This contrasts sharply with Chinese and Taiwanese girls!

Generally, Phils. will attract at least 2 kinds of opposing guys. First type is going to get a high lay count without much consideration for appearance. You can still get away with that there. Girls get horny fast if they go out with you once or twice and are reasonably attracted. Second type is the guy who wants a virgin or innocent girl for serious relationship and marriage. There still seem to be plenty of that type too. Some girls can only go out with you when chaperoned with a parent, aunt, or uncle. This tends to happen with some very young girls in province. I've also met middle class career types in the largest cities who at mid-20s still have very little if any experience. Some girls who are tall and intellectual will prefer foreigners or outsiders as they feel most local guys tend to be too short and shallow.

I do think first type of guy does damage to foreigner image in Phils. and as time passes, causes many of the girls to become more jaded towards us. I've noticed Phils. girls by and large as a whole seem to have a different character than Thai girls or at least Issan girls. It's hard to put a finger on. But they seem to have a harder time letting totally lose, like they can't separate their souls from their bodies or tolerate being physically abused as much. They are also softer and sweeter and will just let go of things. I've not seen the dark side come out of Filipinas as much as with Thais. This last paragraph is just a bit of subjective abstract musings on my part so take it for what it's worth. But what I wrote in the paragraphs above should pretty much hold.
I call Bullshit....I know filipina 8s and 9s married to korean guys twice their age

definite 8 maybe nearing 9

her husband....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Decent face devoid of the monkey malay/austronesian features but overall unremarkable looking average asian girl. That's certainly no 8 in my mind.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:Decent face devoid of the monkey malay/austronesian features but overall unremarkable looking average asian girl. That's certainly no 8 in my mind.
i would appreciate it if you did not throw the word austronesian around....those ugly ass monkey face sluts you surround yourself with are called aboriginals or remontado in filipino......second your delusions are hilarious....that unremarkable girl are usually the types way out of your league
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Decent face devoid of the monkey malay/austronesian features but overall unremarkable looking average asian girl. That's certainly no 8 in my mind.
i would appreciate it if you did not throw the word austronesian around....those ugly a** monkey face sluts you surround yourself with are called aboriginals or remontado in filipino......second your delusions are hilarious....that unremarkable girl are usually the types way out of your league
Repatriate is Asian American, Anonymous1. He isn't a Caucasian male--that you so dislike.
Last edited by zboy1 on July 10th, 2013, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Anonymous1 wrote:
i would appreciate it if you did not throw the word austronesian around....those ugly a** monkey face sluts you surround yourself with are called aboriginals or remontado in filipino......second your delusions are hilarious....that unremarkable girl are usually the types way out of your league
"Aboriginals" is just an admixture of several types of ancient malay migrant seafarers combined with a possibly older genetic pool in the Philippines. The term austronesian or malay is more based on the angular, asymetrical, and usually darker skin found with those types of women and is common throughout Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. You can find some women who have these features in Thailand too but that is more from the Khmer bloodlines which in itself might have also migrated from that Malay stock at one point.

That girl is in no way "out of my league" so to speak. She just looks more NE Asian than the usual tan/dark Filipinos with the features I mentioned before. If that is what is considered top notch in the Philippines then it's a pretty shallow pool. Rock already gave his 2 cents about average appearance there and i'm starting to believe that's a hard fact if chumps like you are going nuts over someone who would be slightly above average in a NE Asian country.

Throw a rock at just about any middle class Thai-Chinese girl and she will look just as good if not better sort of like my last girlfriend. Actually you don't even need to go to Thailand, China has plenty of girls that look like that. Taiwan probably even more so.

She's unremarkable because she has no body to speak of. Flat chest and probably flat ass but decent face. That's not exactly uncommon amongst Asians. :lol:
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

shes so plain, no chests, more than likely has flat ass, average face at best, short

put he next to Russian 8 and this chick will become 2
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
"Aboriginals" is just an admixture of several types of ancient malay migrant seafarers combined with a possibly older genetic pool in the Philippines. The term austronesian or malay is more based on the angular, asymetrical, and usually darker skin found with those types of women and is common throughout Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines. You can find some women who have these features in Thailand too but that is more from the Khmer bloodlines which in itself might have also migrated from that Malay stock at one point.

That girl is in no way "out of my league" so to speak. She just looks more NE Asian than the usual tan/dark Filipinos with the features I mentioned before. If that is what is considered top notch in the Philippines then it's a pretty shallow pool. Rock already gave his 2 cents about average appearance there and i'm starting to believe that's a hard fact if chumps like you are going nuts over someone who would be slightly above average in a NE Asian country.

Throw a rock at just about any middle class Thai-Chinese girl and she will look just as good if not better sort of like my last girlfriend. Actually you don't even need to go to Thailand, China has plenty of girls that look like that. Taiwan probably even more so.

She's unremarkable because she has no body to speak of. Flat chest and probably flat a** but decent face. That's not exactly uncommon amongst Asians. :lol:
Like I said you know nothing.....aboriginals as in the original people of the Philippines.....not austronesians....austronesians are the native people of taiwan.....they migrated to the Philippines but are not the aboriginals of the Philippines.....so all those monkey looking faces your loser ass atracts are aboriginals....because as they say you only attract people at your level...if your a scummy person, attractive women avoid you

lol Hong Kong is known for plastic surgery...lol there was a past news report of a chinese man divorcing his wife because he found out she used to be ugly

the girl I posted is all natural...and she is only an 8....there are better out there

LOL average chinese women...totally in the same leauge as her...NOT LOL
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You're completely retarded Anonymous. :lol: You can pull awful examples of women from any country. I'm saying on average the girls are probably more attractive elsewhere in NE Asia. Do you understand what average means? Read my lips, dipshit. A-V-E-R-A-G-E. You realize that it's rare to find anyone of 100% pure descent on a nation comprised of islands and a history of many intermingled people right? So you can keep babbling about aboriginals until you're blue in the face. Everyone intermixes but there are certain physical traits which can get passed down which certain sub-ethnicities are known for.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:You're completely retarded Anonymous. :lol: You can pull awful examples of women from any country. I'm saying on average the girls are probably more attractive elsewhere in NE Asia. Do you understand what average means? Read my lips, dipshit. A-V-E-R-A-G-E. You realize that it's rare to find anyone of 100% pure descent on a nation comprised of islands and a history of many intermingled people right? So you can keep babbling about aboriginals until you're blue in the face. Everyone intermixes but there are certain physical traits which can get passed down which certain sub-ethnicities are known for.
those werent even awful....those where just regular chinese girls pulled from dating sites

somehow the average chinese girl doesnt compute with what you consider average....

nanana you wouldnt know your too busy hanging out in derelict whore houses in AC partying with monkey looking aboriginal girls whenever your in philippines

and you put down women out of your league by calling them unremarkable..