Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I've never even been to the Philippines you mentally challenged child. I'm going by what contributing veterans on this site have said about the place and info culled from sources much more reliable than yourself.

So go f**k yourself you worthless trolling shithead.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

edit
Last edited by Anonymous1 on September 6th, 2013, 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:I've never even been to the Philippines you mentally challenged child. I'm going by what contributing veterans on this site have said about the place and info culled from sources much more reliable than yourself.

well thats a relief....save yourself the trouble...all the attractive girls would avoid your ass like the plague..
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I've never even been to the Philippines you mentally challenged child. I'm going by what contributing veterans on this site have said about the place and info culled from sources much more reliable than yourself.

well thats a relief....save yourself the trouble...all the attractive girls would avoid your a** like the plague..
Are you Filipino or something? Because you sure do have a chip on your shoulder for no apparent reason.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

well thats a relief....save yourself the trouble...all the attractive girls would avoid your a** like the plague..
Are you Filipino or something? Because you sure do have a chip on your shoulder for no apparent reason.
Just telling it like it is.....the ones who trash on the Philippines are the losers who can only get with the lowest of the low whenever they go there....

more of those chinese girls who are in the same league as the filipina girls I just posted

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Don't bother with the trolls on this forum. It would just get you banned and gives them more fuel to spread bad information. He has some kind of angst against Chinese or other E Asian women, that is obvious. Anyone able to sign up for a Chinese dating site or use Google, can sortof find out what an average Chinese girl looks like. If you are on the ground in China seeing 20 8's on the same block at once is common to see in a big city. Those Chinese women he posted are 1's - 3's, on Chinese standards, and they are 4-5's on a Western scale.

Regardless, it is not even close to what the average Chinese girl looks like. Hell that last Filipino he posted looks Korean if anything, that is also without mentioning the amount of makeup they have on...

Maybe I can update my guide with some truths to counter some of this new trash on the Asia forum. My only concern is that it is already too long and I have no idea if more than 2 people has even read the whole thing. What value can I add by adding photos of what an average Chinese woman looks like? I dunno... give me some feedback and we will see.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Banano wrote:shes so plain, no chests, more than likely has flat a**, average face at best, short

put he next to Russian 8 and this chick will become 2
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Anonymous1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:You're completely retarded Anonymous. :lol: You can pull awful examples of women from any country. I'm saying on average the girls are probably more attractive elsewhere in NE Asia. Do you understand what average means? Read my lips, dipshit. A-V-E-R-A-G-E. You realize that it's rare to find anyone of 100% pure descent on a nation comprised of islands and a history of many intermingled people right? So you can keep babbling about aboriginals until you're blue in the face. Everyone intermixes but there are certain physical traits which can get passed down which certain sub-ethnicities are known for.
those werent even awful....those where just regular chinese girls pulled from dating sites

somehow the average chinese girl doesnt compute with what you consider average....

nanana you wouldnt know your too busy hanging out in derelict whore houses in AC partying with monkey looking aboriginal girls whenever your in philippines

and you put down women out of your league by calling them unremarkable..
I agree with this...It´s pathetic really. This is girl is very good looking and CERTAINLY above average. To say she is only average or even bad looking is just sad. Must be some agenda behind this.
Last edited by germanguy on July 11th, 2013, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

germanguy wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:You're completely retarded Anonymous. :lol: You can pull awful examples of women from any country. I'm saying on average the girls are probably more attractive elsewhere in NE Asia. Do you understand what average means? Read my lips, dipshit. A-V-E-R-A-G-E. You realize that it's rare to find anyone of 100% pure descent on a nation comprised of islands and a history of many intermingled people right? So you can keep babbling about aboriginals until you're blue in the face. Everyone intermixes but there are certain physical traits which can get passed down which certain sub-ethnicities are known for.
those werent even awful....those where just regular chinese girls pulled from dating sites

somehow the average chinese girl doesnt compute with what you consider average....

nanana you wouldnt know your too busy hanging out in derelict whore houses in AC partying with monkey looking aboriginal girls whenever your in philippines

I agree with this...It´s pathetic really. This is girl is very good looking and CERTAINLY above average. To say she is only average or even bad looking is just sad.
Just so everyone understands, I also think that first girl is above average. I would consider her an 8 with her makeup on of course. I don't agree with Repatriate or Banano on that, but an 8 like her is kinda average in Asia. On that part I do agree with them, because on average, there are women that hot walking around everywhere in Asia. An 8 like her, can look close to a 10 in the US anyway, so it really does not mean average is a bad thing.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

kai1275 wrote: Just so everyone understands, I also think that first girl is above average. I would consider her an 8 with her makeup on of course. I don't agree with Repatriate or Banano on that, but an 8 like her is kinda average in Asia. On that part I do agree with them, because on average, there are women that hot walking around everywhere in Asia. An 8 like her, can look close to a 10 in the US anyway, so it really does not mean average is a bad thing.
So a average Asian girl is a 10 in the US? Sorry...But I really disagree with that. I like Asian girls a lot but an average Asian girl is OK looking, maybe a 6-7 in the west, nothing more.

That girl is a 7-8 in Asia...using local women as comparison. Way above average... Just to make things clear for me 5 is average, as it should be.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

germanguy wrote:
kai1275 wrote: Just so everyone understands, I also think that first girl is above average. I would consider her an 8 with her makeup on of course. I don't agree with Repatriate or Banano on that, but an 8 like her is kinda average in Asia. On that part I do agree with them, because on average, there are women that hot walking around everywhere in Asia. An 8 like her, can look close to a 10 in the US anyway, so it really does not mean average is a bad thing.
So a average Asian girl is a 10 in the US? Sorry...But I really disagree with that. I like Asian girls a lot but an average Asian girl is OK looking, maybe a 6-7 in the west, nothing more.

That girl is a 7-8 in Asia...using local women as comparison. Way above average... Just to make things clear for me 5 is average, as it should be.
I think you give US women waaaaay too much credit. Unless you are in NYC, LA, Chicago, Houston, Miami, maybe Atlanta, the vast majority of AW look terrible. like 3-4 is the new average. In fact most of the 8-10's here are so thick and are literally 1 donut away from being fat and losing 2 numbers off their rank it isn't even funny. Don't ignore the fat and terrible looking young women and little girls even you walk by everyday as you scan the streets for pretty ones. Sure you can say that about Asia too, but they do not have junk like 30-40% obesity rates across the board.

Where else but America do you see 160-250 pound 10-15 year old girls that are under 5'6?

Please do not even try to make that argument.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Just to clarify something before you guys blow it out of proportion. I never said the original girl posted by anonymous was bad looking. I said she was above average face wise but with no body. How is that factually incorrect? I see no breasts at all and she has a really skinny androgynous body. I see girls like this literally all the time in Thailand especially in places with a large concentration of young university students.

Her face looks very typical Thai-Chinese to me and there are loads of girls everywhere with that look.

Just go walk around Central Lat Prao in BKK and you'll see hundreds of girls that are about the same or better in a couple hours at the food court.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

kai1275 wrote:
germanguy wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:

I agree with this...It´s pathetic really. This is girl is very good looking and CERTAINLY above average. To say she is only average or even bad looking is just sad.
Just so everyone understands, I also think that first girl is above average. I would consider her an 8 with her makeup on of course. I don't agree with Repatriate or Banano on that, but an 8 like her is kinda average in Asia. On that part I do agree with them, because on average, there are women that hot walking around everywhere in Asia. An 8 like her, can look close to a 10 in the US anyway, so it really does not mean average is a bad thing.
come on 8 is not average....btw I wasnt even posting ugly chinese girls...just group photos of normal chinese girls

is this an 8 to you??
Last edited by Anonymous1 on July 11th, 2013, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Here's why your comparisons are stupid Anonymous. You chose a few girls who would be considered exceptional in the Philippines and you're trying to claim that it's widely available. Rock has even said that attractive girls are pretty rare there as most are short with bad skin, teeth, and not so good faces. Then you go and hand pick pics of uglier girls in China and use that as a comparison. The pool is still much larger and deeper in China when it comes to attractive women for many reasons 1) it's a larger country with bigger cities 2) more common physical traits such as lighter smoother skin, taller, better legs, etc.. 3) diet is healthier, less obesity

You're still way more likely to find way more real 8+ type women in a major Chinese city than in the Philippines.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Also, have you considered why the term "LBFM" Little brown f**k machine originated in the Philippines? It's because little and brown is the predominate look of the girls. When you're throwing up pics of girls that look more mixed Chinese-Filipina it's not the typical look for the Philippines. Those exceptional Filipinas you posted look more like the typical type you would see in Taiwan, Thailand, or China where there is a large concentration of Chinese blood.