Poster on Rooshv lays hundreds of filipinas.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Anonymous1 wrote: how would you know this/... your knowledge of the Philippines is from experiences of low class mongers in low class brothels in AC....
I consider the Rock, Xiongmao, and a few others who have direct experiences with living and visiting a broad variety of asian countries to be far more credible sources than you are. Even Winston probably has more experience than you. Rock has already commented on the levels of attractiveness in the various SE Asian and NE Asian countries. He's well traveled with a lot of experience dating normal girls in each.

On the other hand you seem to be some kind of Filipino pride nationalist who wandered in here to post bullshit without contributing anything of importance.

I'll be seeing the Philippines for myself sometime in the near future anyways. Even if the girls aren't all that great it's still a top notch scuba diving location. :lol:

thats because they only show their models...the average polish woman is not model attractive
The average woman is not model attractive anywhere but you will find a higher proportion of attractive women in Poland or the Ukraine when compared with many western european countries. There are so many men who have experienced this it's hard to refute.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: how would you know this/... your knowledge of the Philippines is from experiences of low class mongers in low class brothels in AC....
I consider the Rock, Xiongmao, and a few others who have direct experiences with living and visiting a broad variety of asian countries to be far more credible sources than you are. Even Winston probably has more experience than you. Rock has already commented on the levels of attractiveness in the various SE Asian and NE Asian countries. He's well traveled with a lot of experience dating normal girls in each.

On the other hand you seem to be some kind of Filipino pride nationalist who wandered in here to post bullshit without contributing anything of importance.

I'll be seeing the Philippines for myself sometime in the near future anyways. Even if the girls aren't all that great it's still a top notch scuba diving location. :lol:

thats because they only show their models...the average polish woman is not model attractive
The average woman is not model attractive anywhere but you will find a higher proportion of attractive women in Poland or the Ukraine when compared with many western european countries. There are so many men who have experienced this it's hard to refute.
LOL winston spends most of his time in AC....as soon as he lands in Manila he takes a cab to AC I bet

lol look up his experiences in AC thread...they are chock a block full of the ugliest women I have seen in the Philippines with maybe 1 girl who wasnt ugly

I have been to 4 different locations in Philippines....actually the most attractive girl I have seen in the Philippines was in a wet market off the beaten path somewhere in Antique....she looked better then the first girl I posted in this thread
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous,

I followed your many illustrated posts before about Korean and Japanese men finding golden pockets of the Visayas region full of photogenic women with nice features, attractive faces, and often lighter tanned or even NE Asian colored skin. I admit that while body types / heights were often not clear, many of the girls in the photos at least had quite attractive or in some cases very alluring faces. But here's the rub.

1. I've been to many parts of urban and rural Visayas region on several extended trips. I've kept my eyes peeled wherever I went cus I like to know a place by carefully observing its people. You just don't see many girls like those posted in the photos, especially the light skinned ones. Average height for women seems to be around 5 feet. I even found myself in the midst of huge crowds gathered before a HS graduation in Silay, well over a thousand robed students hanging about in immediate vicinity of gym. Most of them were well tanned (not extremely dark but a far cry from typical NE Asian color). And the girls who stood out as being exceptionally tall were like 5'3" or maybe a rare 5'4". Overwhelming majority were rather ordinary looking - not ugly but just bland. Most of those girls you posted would stand-out there big time just as they would throughout the other towns and villages of Visays. They would be way above average in Cebu City too, even top 1% for some of them.

2. What you say about relative beauties not being in Luzon or Metro Manila also contrasts sharply with what I've seen with my own eyes. And logically you would expect that. Capitals and/or largest cities for a given country in Asia are generally where the lions share of money and opportunity are. The true top tier of young women beauty wise are by large going to gravitate in that direction. Why wouldn't they? It's practically human nature to wanna gain maximum benefit from whatever gifts you are blessed with.

3. China is huge. Depending on where you go, it's easy to find plain or even backward looking people. There are still 100s of millions of poor, esp. in 3rd and 4th tier cities or certain regions. Falcon has written a bit about the large regional ethnic differences. For example, I visited Liuzhou in Guangxi and really didn't see any girls I would put above 5 or 6. Some were cute, esp. the very young ones. But they were almost as short as rural Filipinas and like around half the population wasn't even Han. But in best districts of second tier cities such as Changchun, Qingdao, Chengdu, or Chongqing, you will see a decent percentage of attractive to very attractive women, sometimes even stunners. And these types really know how to preserve themselves well as they age. Compare to best districts in a second tier city in Phils. such as Cebu (in Visayas), Davao, or Cagayan de Oro. Dude, you gotta look long and hard to find anything even remotely comparable. Same holds true for Metro Man (excluding mixed race specimens) vs. Beijing or Shanghai (excluding mixed race specimens). Now to make the contrast perhaps even more stark, use a developed NE Asian capital such as Taipei, Tokyo, or Seoul for your contrast. Key is, you gotta make the do it like-for-like. Yours have been biased. Majority of people in any country are going to be rather plain and uninspiring. We should be focusing on top 20% of very young women in best areas of first and second tier cities to reduce subjective selection bias.

4. BTW, when you broad brush white and black members here as being mongers who only date hideous looking hos with negrito admixture in Angeles City, you lose lose the remainder of your credibility. Cus most of the active posters here involved with Phils. don't have much or anything to do with Angeles. And anyway, province of Pampanga where Angeles is located arguably has some of Phils. classiest and best looking gals. The hos are by and large coming from far away provinces; places like Samar and Leyte which ironically are in Visayas. Now here's where it gets laughable. You act as if Repatriate and Winston are white too, not NE Asian. But I thought NE Asian guys in Phils all went with beauties who loved them without regard to their money and resources. So how can you hurl the same insults at them.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

[quote="Rock"]Anonymous,

I followed your many illustrated posts before about Korean and Japanese men finding golden pockets of the Visayas region full of photogenic women with nice features, attractive faces, and often lighter tanned or even NE Asian colored skin. I admit that while body types / heights were often not clear, many of the girls in the photos at least had quite attractive or in some cases very alluring faces. But here's the rub.

1. I've been to many parts of urban and rural Visayas region on several extended trips. I've kept my eyes peeled wherever I went cus I like to know a place by carefully observing its people. You just don't see many girls like those posted in the photos, especially the light skinned ones. Average height for women seems to be around 5 feet. I even found myself in the midst of huge crowds gathered before a HS graduation in Silay, well over a thousand robed students hanging about in immediate vicinity of gym. Most of them were well tanned (not extremely dark but a far cry from typical NE Asian color). And the girls who stood out as being exceptionally tall were like 5'3" or maybe a rare 5'4". Overwhelming majority were rather ordinary looking - not ugly but just bland. Most of those girls you posted would stand-out there big time just as they would throughout the other towns and villages of Visays. They would be way above average in Cebu City too, even top 1% for some of them.

2. What you say about relative beauties not being in Luzon or Metro Manila also contrasts sharply with what I've seen with my own eyes. And logically you would expect that. Capitals and/or largest cities for a given country in Asia are generally where the lions share of money and opportunity are. The true top tier of young women beauty wise are by large going to gravitate in that direction. Why wouldn't they? It's practically human nature to wanna gain maximum benefit from whatever gifts you are blessed with.

3. China is huge. Depending on where you go, it's easy to find plain or even backward looking people. There are still 100s of millions of poor, esp. in 3rd and 4th tier cities or certain regions. Falcon has written a bit about the large regional ethnic differences. For example, I visited Liuzhou in Guangxi and really didn't see any girls I would put above 5 or 6. Some were cute, esp. the very young ones. But they were almost as short as rural Filipinas and like around half the population wasn't even Han. But in best districts of second tier cities such as Changchun, Qingdao, Chengdu, or Chongqing, you will see a decent percentage of attractive to very attractive women, sometimes even stunners. And these types really know how to preserve themselves well as they age. Compare to best districts in a second tier city in Phils. such as Cebu (in Visayas), Davao, or Cagayan de Oro. Dude, you gotta look long and hard to find anything even remotely comparable. Same holds true for Metro Man (excluding mixed race specimens) vs. Beijing or Shanghai (excluding mixed race specimens). Now to make the contrast perhaps even more stark, use a developed NE Asian capital such as Taipei, Tokyo, or Seoul for your contrast. Key is, you gotta make the do it like-for-like. Yours have been biased. Majority of people in any country are going to be rather plain and uninspiring. We should be focusing on top 20% of very young women in best areas of first and second tier cities to reduce subjective selection bias.

4. BTW, when you broad brush white and black members here as being mongers who only date hideous looking hos with negrito admixture in Angeles City, you lose lose the remainder of your credibility. Cus most of the active posters here involved with Phils. don't have much or anything to do with Angeles. And anyway, province of Pampanga where Angeles is located arguably has some of Phils. classiest and best looking gals. The hos are by and large coming from far away provinces; places like Samar and Leyte which ironically are in Visayas. Now here's where it gets laughable. You act as if Repatriate and Winston are white too, not NE Asian. But I thought NE Asian guys in Phils all went with beauties who loved them without regard to their money and resources. So how can you hurl the same insults at them.[/quote]

winston and repirate are asian-american guys....they think like westerners....what do you expect

and its not like only kor/jap guys are the ones getting the good girls....I know 1 or 2 western members on this forum who have qualitiy wives from visayas

like I said its about attitude and dedication.....

yes pampanga has some noticable good looking girls.....they also have a large negrito population...there is a stark clash in that area...I find the good looking ones from that area as attractive...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

As usual Rock has good knowledgeable observations when it comes to the Philippines compared with other places.

I will make a promise here. I'll be completely open-minded about what I see in the Philippines when I go. If the level of attractiveness around the various cities is considerably better or at least on par with the other asian countries i've visited in the past i'll eat my words.

I don't have any kind of overwhelming nationalistic/ethnic pride despite what you are saying. I don't think like i'm "white" whatever that statement means. I just want to get a good idea of how a country really is absent ethnocentrism, ignorance, or territorial pride.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:As usual Rock has good knowledgeable observations when it comes to the Philippines compared with other places.

I will make a promise here. I'll be completely open-minded about what I see in the Philippines when I go. If the level of attractiveness around the various cities is considerably better or at least on par with the other asian countries i've visited in the past i'll eat my words.

I don't have any kind of overwhelming nationalistic/ethnic pride despite what you are saying. I don't think like i'm "white" whatever that statement means. I just want to get a good idea of how a country really is absent ethnocentrism, ignorance, or territorial pride.
the quality you meet is dependent on how you present yourself

if you want an easy no string attached and cheap lay then AC is full of that...albeit most of the women are how you describe them

quality women is not dependent on social standing in the Philippines...all the women I posted were provincial level social standing

In fact I have no qualms if you people who visit the Philippines only go for LBFM types.....and the rest of you avoid it

those who look past such BS and end up with a quality girl cool for them....the rest of you.....go to china

we have enough quality women going off and marrying jap/kor/ and the occasianal caucasian.....why would I advertise we have women beyond the AC types you see.....stupid me
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Here's another thing that makes me very skeptical about how you present the Philippines, Anonymous. I was friends with two Filipino expats in Bangkok and they all agreed Thailand had better looking women in general. One of the Filipino guys was an upper middle class Filipino with a large extended family from Manila whose family owned a mid sized resort. He brought his Filipino girlfriend to Bangkok and she was tall (5'9"), skinny, with attractive face. Not unlike some of the faces of the girls you posted pictures of before. My other Filipino friend said that she would be considered beautiful in Manila just for her height and face. Yet in Bangkok she didn't stand out much. To me that says a lot when a girl who is considered very attractive in one city doesn't stand out in another. This indicates the proportion of above average to attractive girls is simply higher.

We had this discussion many times and this is coming from the mouth of Filipinos who were honest and open minded about appearances.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:Here's another thing that makes me very skeptical about how you present the Philippines, Anonymous. I was friends with two Filipino expats in Bangkok and they all agreed Thailand had better looking women in general. One of the Filipino guys was an upper middle class Filipino with a large extended family from Manila whose family owned a mid sized resort. He brought his Filipino girlfriend to Bangkok and she was tall (5'9"), skinny, with attractive face. Not unlike some of the faces of the girls you posted pictures of before. My other Filipino friend said that she would be considered beautiful in Manila just for her height and face. Yet in Bangkok she didn't stand out much. To me that says a lot when a girl who is considered very attractive in one city doesn't stand out in another. This indicates the proportion of above average to attractive girls is simply higher.

We had this discussion many times and this is coming from the mouth of Filipinos who were honest and open minded about appearances.
She wasnt as attractive as you claim she was then

if a filipina who is around the same level as the girls I posted can garner some attention in Taiwan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIa5QzHbFYI

then a truly attractive filipina would have no problem standing out in bangkok

any somewhat attractive person would be able to stand out in a crowd in bangkok
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Are you seriously taking a red shirt street protest as an example of girls that are to be found in Bangkok?

If people don't know red shirt party people are generally from the poorest isaan farm areas of Thailand and almost none of them are below 30 years old.

Also, a random pic of an outdoor bucket and beer area in Khao San road which is 90% foreigners and maybe 10% thais who work there as t-shirt vendors or prostitutes. :lol:

This is why you are just not credible as a poster Anonymous.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Repatriate wrote:Are you seriously taking a red shirt street protest as an example of girls that are to be found in Bangkok?

If people don't know red shirt party people are generally from the poorest isaan farm areas of Thailand and almost none of them are below 30 years old.

Also, a random pic of an outdoor bucket and beer area in Khao San road which is 90% foreigners and maybe 10% thais who work there as t-shirt vendors or hoes. :lol:

This is why you are just not credible as a poster Anonymous.
Like the yellow shirts are any different
lol Issan as in northern thailand bordering the border of Laos

you can tell the foreigners from the locals in that picture cant you??
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

another picture of bangkok

lol where are the throngs of people who make attractive people not stand out??
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Anonymous1 - you obviously know absolutely nothing about Thailand. Any credibility you may have once had has now been flushed deep into the sewer.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Anonymous1 - you obviously know absolutely nothing about Thailand. Any credibility you may have once had has now been flushed deep into the sewer.
^ I agree with this 100%.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Anonymous1 - you obviously know absolutely nothing about Thailand. Any credibility you may have once had has now been flushed deep into the sewer.
LMFAO!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Anonymous1 wrote:another picture of bangkok

lol where are the throngs of people who make attractive people not stand out??

these random snapshots are more accurate representation of Thailands average level of beauty

most people seem to be unattractive to downright ugly

thai women are way overrated