Myth of Japan as a sex destination.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Myth of Japan as a sex destination.

Post by Repatriate »

My childhood friend who is Jewish and was a Marine stationed in Okinawa told me that Japan was a pretty difficult place for him to bang girls. He told me this way back in 2004 or so when he was still in the military. He spent considerable time in Japan and traveled a lot when he could. My friend is also no troll in looks, he's a pretty decent looking guy. He looks a bit like Ryan Gosling. He does well with sorority girls in the U.S. and bangs southern women all the time where he's from.

I remember reading comments on various forums as far back as '98 that Japanese women were easy lays and eager for white, black, etc.. dick all the time. I wasn't sure if it was a exaggeration or not but the info seemed dubious at best. Mainly because I knew a lot of Nissei Japanese in California and none of the girls (even the fobs) were ever like that. They were friendly but reserved and were very much into their social circles. I also noticed the guys saying these things were usually the typical internet keyboard players and their accounts were always vague and they almost never had pictures to back anything up.

Ladislav mentioned before that Japan was a bust for him and how polite but utterly disinterested Japanese women were. That was the first time (aside from my friend) where I read something which didn't make it seem that you'd have a Japanese girl spread eagle waiting for you as soon as you got off your flight.

So I stumbled onto this thread on Rooshv. I found it to be a honest no bullshit log of this guys attempts at getting laid in Osaka. He's a tall 6'2" white guy who is already familiar with asian culture. He's spent a lot of time there in Japan and approached over 100+ girls with little to show for it. I think his average is something like 1 lay out of 70+ approaches. That's actually a poorer outcome than from that asian guy squattincasanova who was gaming girls in Los Angeles venues where the bitch shields are super high.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-21902.html
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

It's great to hear that Japanese women aren't wasting themselves on American men. Maybe Japan has hope after all.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Bust for me as well. Japanese women are more interested in shopping and doing their own thing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jewish looking and Jewish acting people is not what pretty, young Japanese women want. If any are interested in foreigners, it must be someone who looks like a young Dolph Lungren, or Matt Damon, or maybe Bruce Willis- again a young one.

This is who will get a GF in Japan easily

Not this

An iron-jawed Aryan type who 'does not' speak Japanese. Plus Japan is so rich now, a US serviceman there is a poor man and is no longer a conquerer-- just basically a nuisance. His social status is about as high there as that of a Pakistani navyman on leave in Los Angeles.

But on the other hand, if you want plain and older Japanese women- 35-40+, you will find plenty of those. They are no longer in circulation so this is why they wake up and say- "Oh, I want a gaijin, any gaijin". Because no Japanese wants you, that's why.

If you are into those, well then you will have a field day. And plenty of sex with them.

I did not totally strike out in Japan--I did get laid there and had a romantic life it's just that compared to the smorgasboard in the Philippines or even Russia, it sucks.

It's still way easier to score in than in the USA. Especially if you don't mind plain Janes ( plane Hirokos, that is) who are 35+.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I had the time of my life with females in Japan, but as one of the previous posters said, I'm glad Japanese women nowadays aren't throwing themselves at American men.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Michael1975
Freshman Poster

Post by Michael1975 »

ladislav wrote: But on the other hand, if you want plain and older Japanese women- 35-40+, you will find plenty of those. They are no longer in circulation so this is why they wake up and say- "Oh, I want a gaijin, any gaijin". Because no Japanese wants you, that's why.

If you are into those, well then you will have a field day. And plenty of sex with them.
Are we talking slim women?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Michael1975 wrote:
ladislav wrote: But on the other hand, if you want plain and older Japanese women- 35-40+, you will find plenty of those. They are no longer in circulation so this is why they wake up and say- "Oh, I want a gaijin, any gaijin". Because no Japanese wants you, that's why.

Most are slim, some very slim, and some have a little fat on them. Why? I thought you could not have an Asian wife?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anyone unable to find a girlfriend in Japan is either lazy, ignorant on where to hang out, unable to speak Japanese, too ugly, or have absolutely no game, or a combination of all of the above.

Too many guys (typically younger ones) find it too easy there. I know a French guy who lives in Tokyo, speaks Japanese, good looking and young, and he struggles to get rid of girls and even has stalkers.

Japanese women probably care the most about ugliness of all Asians. They hate fatness alot too, maybe more than Chinese women even. I would say Japanese are the pickiest of all Asians, hands down. They can afford to be that way, and many are sexually repressed so tempting them with great sex may not work depending upon the girl. Age is not the issue, but the way you look and carry yourself overall matters alot.
Michael1975
Freshman Poster

Post by Michael1975 »

kai1275 wrote:
Michael1975 wrote:

Most are slim, some very slim, and some have a little fat on them. Why? I thought you could not have an Asian wife?
I don't want to bring an Asian-looking woman to my home country, but maybe it would be wise for me to move there?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I wasn't trying to pick them up in Japan, but my experiences trying to get with them in Vancouver since 2006, have brought a low rate of return. I've lost track of all the ones I met and tried to hit on here, so no way I could come up with a percentage, but I did get 3 Japanese GF's out of it, although after a lot of time and effort. It was actually easier to get Japanese GF's from the ESL websites, since 2 of my 3 came from there, while only 1 came from the ESL school. The Taiwanese beauty queen came from the ESL school too.

You can read about it here:

viewtopic.php?t=10750

Overall, most Japanese girls excel at pretending to like you, but in reality will usually ignore you the next time they see you and may give their number, but won't reply, or if they do will flake on you at the first opportunity.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Anyone unable to find a girlfriend in Japan is either lazy, ignorant on where to hang out, unable to speak Japanese, too ugly, or have absolutely no game, or a combination of all of the above.

Too many guys (typically younger ones) find it too easy there. I know a French guy who lives in Tokyo, speaks Japanese, good looking and young, and he struggles to get rid of girls and even has stalkers.
Anecdotal. And I'll admit my experience is also anecdotal. I was quite good looking- I had Filipina girls throw themselves at me in Cebu- shouting " gwapo, gwapo" and blowing kisses at me calling me at my hotel, etc. ( not hookers, not bar girls) It was in 1991. I was 30-31 but looked younger and was not fat.

I spoke Japanese well. But I only got sullen, mute faces of Japanese women semi-looking at me. A 180 degree turn around from Cebu.

For the life of me, I could never figure out the reason. It's as if we live in parallel universes with guys who have their anecdotes as if coming from another Japan.

And no, I won't blame myself.

Then, I knew of a French guy who was 30+, had a factory is Cebu, was tall and blond and quite good looking-- not one Filipina wanted to date him and he found the place to be very hostile. I won't blame him.

Again, anecdotal evidence. Some vibes, some karma- something causes this or that.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ladislav wrote:

Anecdotal. And I'll admit my experience is also anecdotal. I was quite good looking- I had Filipina girls throw themselves at me in Cebu- shouting " gwapo, gwapo" and blowing kisses at me calling me at my hotel, etc. ( not hookers, not bar girls) It was in 1991. I was 30-31 but looked younger and was not fat.

I spoke Japanese well. But I only got sullen, mute faces of Japanese women semi-looking at me. A 180 degree turn around from Cebu.

For the life of me, I could never figure out the reason. It's as if we live in parallel universes with guys who have their anecdotes as if coming from another Japan.

And no, I won't blame myself.

Then, I knew of a French guy who was 30+, had a factory is Cebu, was tall and blond and quite good looking-- not one Filipina wanted to date him and he found the place to be very hostile. I won't blame him.

Again, anecdotal evidence. Some vibes, some karma- something causes this or that.

Dude Japan back in 1991 is sooooooooo different than now, I do not even know where to begin! Think of it this way. You may have just been a victim of the times you were in your prime. One of the reasons why I do not have a Mexican wife is because Mexico is not as safe like it used to be when I was alot younger. Japan has sex toy stores all over the place and all kinds of crazy debauchery. That was not the case back in 1991. Also nationalistic pride was extremely high in Japan back in those days. Those women back then probably were more interested in making Japan stronger by doing their part. A gaijin has no role in that.

I have no idea about your french friend. I do not know much about him or that place to comment on that.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

kai1275 wrote:

Dude Japan back in 1991 is sooooooooo different than now, I do not even know where to begin! Think of it this way. You may have just been a victim of the times you were in your prime. One of the reasons why I do not have a Mexican wife is because Mexico is not as safe like it used to be when I was alot younger.
Mexico is only unsafe if you're in the drug business, or you ask for trouble. I was in Mexico in January and I felt safer there than here in California.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Re: Myth of Japan as a sex destination.

Post by Chad114 »

Repatriate wrote:My childhood friend who is Jewish and was a Marine stationed in Okinawa told me that Japan was a pretty difficult place for him to bang girls. He told me this way back in 2004 or so when he was still in the military. He spent considerable time in Japan and traveled a lot when he could. My friend is also no troll in looks, he's a pretty decent looking guy. He looks a bit like Ryan Gosling. He does well with sorority girls in the U.S. and bangs southern women all the time where he's from.

I remember reading comments on various forums as far back as '98 that Japanese women were easy lays and eager for white, black, etc.. dick all the time. I wasn't sure if it was a exaggeration or not but the info seemed dubious at best. Mainly because I knew a lot of Nissei Japanese in California and none of the girls (even the fobs) were ever like that. They were friendly but reserved and were very much into their social circles. I also noticed the guys saying these things were usually the typical internet keyboard players and their accounts were always vague and they almost never had pictures to back anything up.

Ladislav mentioned before that Japan was a bust for him and how polite but utterly disinterested Japanese women were. That was the first time (aside from my friend) where I read something which didn't make it seem that you'd have a Japanese girl spread eagle waiting for you as soon as you got off your flight.

So I stumbled onto this thread on Rooshv. I found it to be a honest no bullshit log of this guys attempts at getting laid in Osaka. He's a tall 6'2" white guy who is already familiar with asian culture. He's spent a lot of time there in Japan and approached over 100+ girls with little to show for it. I think his average is something like 1 lay out of 70+ approaches. That's actually a poorer outcome than from that asian guy squattincasanova who was gaming girls in Los Angeles venues where the bitch shields are super high.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-21902.html
Myth for some, reality for others....

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Dude Japan back in 1991 is sooooooooo different than now, I do not even know where to begin! Think of it this way. You may have just been a victim of the times you were in your prime. One of the reasons why I do not have a Mexican wife is because Mexico is not as safe like it used to be when I was alot younger.
Mexico is only unsafe if you're in the drug business, or you ask for trouble. I was in Mexico in January and I felt safer there than here in California.
Yeah but you are of Mexican heritage and quite possibly you know all the dos and dont's. Anyone else is just asking for trouble. Especially in any of the border towns, or certain roads that have checkpoints under non government control.