Feminism has destroyed Scandinavia (this is Sweden)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Feminism has destroyed Scandinavia (this is Sweden)

Post by Think Different »

Land of the fierce Viking warriors...? Not anymore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JhFUf8CIEQ

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

America, UK, and Sweden are probably the top 3 most feminist nations of the world. Feminism has succeeded in ruining every Anglo and Scandinavian nation.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism has destroyed Scandinavia (this is Sweden)

Post by publicduende »

Think Different wrote:Land of the fierce Viking warriors...? Not anymore...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... JhFUf8CIEQ
Hey, long time no read new post. How are you finding the feminism in Italy?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:America, UK, and Sweden are probably the top 3 most feminist nations of the world. Feminism has succeeded in ruining every Anglo and Scandinavian nation.
Dude, feminism is just one of the side effects of gender equality and sexual liberation. Every vintage has its dregs. Guys let's just deal with it and hone your tools to compete in the new world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:Dude, feminism is just one of the side effects of gender equality and sexual liberation. Every vintage has its dregs. Guys let's just deal with it and hone your tools to compete in the new world.
You're spouting gibberish again.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

publicduende wrote:
Tsar wrote:America, UK, and Sweden are probably the top 3 most feminist nations of the world. Feminism has succeeded in ruining every Anglo and Scandinavian nation.
Dude, feminism is just one of the side effects of gender equality and sexual liberation. Every vintage has its dregs. Guys let's just deal with it and hone your tools to compete in the new world.
Publicduende, I only have one question for you. Can there be more than one Captain of the ship?
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

publicduende wrote:
I chuckled.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

publicduende wrote:
I loled at this irl. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Sweden invented feminism duh....

even in viking days women could hold positions of power. Kong Christian's wife held immense power over kingdom of denmark.

Sweden first nation womens suffrage. First country to mass educate females....
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

To those who chuckled and jumped off their seats. Glad to see nothing ever changes on this forum :)

The world changes, the female condition changes and evolves, whether you want it or not. None of us is in a position to influence how a country, or even a small community, is run and deals with women. Face it: the development of gender dynamics is completely out of our control.

Some people, like many here on HA, prefer staying put in their basements, using an unmoderated forum like this one to whine and curse against the wind. Some others prefer accepting the facts of life and go abroad in search for that one woman who fits their mold. A tiny minority of them realise that it might be even possible to improve oneself to the point that even (good) local women will no longer ignore them and will show interest.

This is the reason I have lost interest in this forum, and so have a number of fellow posters whom I respect and still keep in touch with: 90% of the members are solely here to let the vitriol flow off their fingers and blame anyone and anything, from government to the Jews, feminism to the Illuminati, for the kind of social ineptitude that biases and handicaps most aspects of their lives, including finding a honest friend and a decent lady. Only 9% of them are actually happier abroad, and perhaps 1% succeeded in finding that elusive path to be "happier at home", which largely means doing what any self-improvement book has been reciting time and again:

be the best version of who you want to be - improve yourself while being consistent with what you believe in and what you desire; do it for yourself, not to please or impress anyone (let alone random women).
Last edited by publicduende on July 13th, 2013, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guyver wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Publicduende, I only have one question for you. Can there be more than one Captain of the ship?
Of course. Ever heard of teamwork, peer collaboration, or delegation of responsibility based on (mutual) trust?
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

publicduende wrote: This is the reason I have lost interest in this forum, and so have a number of fellow posters whom I respect and still keep in touch with: 90% of the members are solely here to let the vitriol flow off their fingers and blame anyone and anything, from government to the Jews, feminism to the Illuminati, for the kind of social ineptitude that biases and handicaps most aspects of their lives, including finding a honest friend and a decent lady. Only 9% of them are actually happier abroad, and perhaps 1% succeeded in finding that elusive path to be "happier at home", which largely means doing what any self-improvement book has been reciting time and again:
This, I agree. I get tired of the conspiracy theory threads that are getting posted more and more on the forum, and blaming shit on some wild group that in reality, has nothing to do with the problems of the world. but you got to consider this as well, the admin of this forum also fans the flames for this kind of behavior. Just ask him who he thinks controls the US government or if we truly landed on the Moon? :lol:

That kind of behavior is making me more and more consider leaving this forum, as it annoys me being around conspiracy theorists. If I wanted to be around conspiracy theorists, I might as well be on stormfront. those guys LOVE TO TALK about conspiracy theories and especially about the ones that are talked about here. :lol:
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
targetguy
Freshman Poster

usps is diverse

Post by targetguy »

8) take a good look at usps and you will see jobs in the processing area that once were male only do to lifting are now double female and the managers also have a hireing and promoting policy that is diverse. The white male is a endangered species and most citys with processing centers in the usa are exactly like that as well as other government agencys.
no scammers
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

publicduende wrote:
Guyver wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Of course. Ever heard of teamwork, peer collaboration, or delegation of responsibility based on (mutual) trust?
So you actually think there can be 2 or more captains of the same ship? You do know that is what I was asking right? Or did you misunderstand the question? Last I checked, every ship has only one captain, one trusted first mate, and then the rest of the deckhands. That sounds like the teamwork that you are talking about.
Last edited by Guyver on July 13th, 2013, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guyver wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Guyver wrote:
publicduende wrote:
So you actually think there can be 2 or more captains of the same ship? You do know that is what I was asking right? Or did you misunderstand the question? Last I checked, every ship has only one captain, one trusted first mate, sometimes a second and third mate, and then the rest of the deckhands. That sounds like the teamwork that you are talking about.
I thought you meant metaphorically, referring to a couple/family as the ship. Not sure where you're going with said metaphor, though. A man and a woman can still thrive in a relationship by having similar duties and responsibilities, and sharing the pleasures and joys of life whenever possible. When motherhood/fatherhood calls, the roles are a bit more clear-cut, yet nothing stops a good teacher, or office manager, or software developer, from also being a good mom.

Teamwork is the key - a good couple is one where, if really only one Captain were to exist at any one time, that hat is exchanged several times a week, or even a day.