Winston's Best Article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Winston's Best Article

Post by mguy »

http://www.happierabroad.com/Awakening.htm

Say what you want about Winston, but this guy is a successful online entrepreneur and has some good ideas floating around in his demented head. Needless, he failed in the acquiring hot women abroad and that he is not currently abroad -- which kind of hurt his credibility -- but still he has written and disseminated ideas that now have a following.

However this post does indeed call for a revision and an expansion.

What would you add to his article?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't know how it hurt his credibility, he made a choice to return. I don't think it he was forced.

Yes by posting here, you make Winston money.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Has Winston done anything good since he started HA?

Maybe he should sell out and start something new.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

The point of happierabroad is to be happy abroad and bc he is not abroad, then wtf. He also lives with his parents as a 40 something guy.

Still good writing but could use up a refresher.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mguy wrote:The point of happierabroad is to be happy abroad and bc he is not abroad, then wtf. He also lives with his parents as a 40 something guy.
Winston is planning to travel to more countries he said and is only going to be living with his parents in Las Vegas for a little while. He did turn 40 in March of this year.

Who knows, maybe he will decide to live in the US permanently. I know he does like the southwestern states like Nevada and Arizona, maybe he will just decide to stay in the US at least for a while.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mguy wrote:The point of happierabroad is to be happy abroad and bc he is not abroad, then wtf. He also lives with his parents as a 40 something guy.

Still good writing but could use up a refresher.
Why do you get the words "visiting" and "living" mixed up? I told you I was visiting the USA. Why am I not allowed to do that?

Why should I rent an expensive apartment somewhere that I'm not going to live long-term, just so I can say that I have my own place? Why should I put a mortgage on a house and be in debt, just to do that? You're not making any fricking sense!

I am living alone now anyway. My parents are not here. They are in Taiwan. I already told you that remember?

If you think that best article of mine is incomplete, then you must have ideas to expound upon it. Otherwise, why bring it up then?

I have gotten hot girls abroad, just not frequently. Dianne is a hot Filipina I got abroad, and there were others too, both in Philippines and Russia.

Why are you focused on the negative or try to spin it that way? It sounds like you are cherry picking to portray a certain picture.

I'm currently working on the ultimate HA essay, which may turn out to be my best article of all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I think Winston has achieved everything he set out to do and just because he is in the USA now makes no difference to this. We do have to go home occasionally and "never returning" to the USA is harder to do than you think...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder