Another frustrated American Black Male chimes in...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:It's not impossible for a black man to grab a light skinned latina if that's what you really want, either in America or latin America.

I went to prom with a light skinned latina in America and there were some light skinned latinas in America who had crushes on me.

I've had American white women and America asian women who have liked me. No big deal.

Yeah sure, they mainly like their own latino men but it's not like none of them want to date you.

But you have to be presentable.

I still love black women though.
Here is the bigger question though. Would they marry you? I highly doubt it. It depends but your success ratio would go way down.
Of course, the ratio that like you are VERY slim and even SLIMMER to marry you but....

In high school and college had I pursued particular ones, at least four would have married me.

They liked the fact that I was clean cut and very good looking black dude.

Plus I'm six feet tall.

I have a cousin who is married to hispanic woman.

But yeah, fewer latinas date black men than white women. White women like black men even more than hispanic women.

But if you WANT a latina, it's not impossible, it's all about your status or location.

As a black guy, women in Europe, Australia and Japan will like you WAY MORE than latinas.

I do encourage African American men to explore black latinas as they will treat you nicer than African American women.
Interesting. Being who you are, do you think you have it easier than your average black guy?

One thing I do not like about Latinas is that they often times take just as much if not more work, (game/swag/whatever) to pull their attention. Feels like trying to pull a non-freak white woman sometimes. Too much peacock routine shit. If you step down like talk to a 6-7, when you are normally a 8-9 pullable guy, they play hard to get too much too. Might be insecurity. I have had more Latinas flake on me in the US than Asian women here in the US too. Might have to do with my Chinese is much better than my Spanish, lol.

The 8-10s think any 7-9 guy is not good enough for them and play alot of games but may give up eventually. I'm personally too impatient for shit like that. I give each woman about 5 mins-15 mins of my time. A 9+ one, maybe 1 hour at the most. I'm much too busy with my work usually to play games with women. Of course that does not work well in the US. Hence the need for going abroad....
I had more success with latinas when I was younger. Latinas are getting more ghetto and pickier by the day in America.

I might have it slightly easier than many black men but not by a huge margin.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I don't get these black men thinking that Latin America is not racist???He is not going to come to Brazil and pull white women here either....But black women are nice feminine and plenty for Black men..Pardo women who are darker.. it is like 50/50 some like black men and some don't...Mestiça,White women..or really light Brazilian women you won't see em with Black men
I don't think anybody said Latin America didn't have race issues, Dr Henry Louis Gates talked about it AT LENGTH in his documentary series. But do you think racist White people in America telling Blacks born in America decades ago to "Go Back To Africa" if they don't like the fact America has a racist element that's very vocal and quite violent at times?

Now that Zimmerman was let go, its not even safe to have a Black child in this country.

I much rather deal with with the racism in Brazil because I will be earning two or three times what the average Black Brazilian man does and of course get called out for having a non-Afro-Brazilian wife, but that's there problem.

I read this and of course found it provocative - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/06/29 ... lack-race/
First off Zimmerman was defending himself...I am sorry the evidence matches up...The websit blackwomenofbraszil is very truthful ....even Black Brazilian women are invisible to the opposite sex..they act feminine..polite are non ghetto..respect men...so whats the excuse this time???..People don't want to deal with Black American women because of ghetto attitude..fine i don't either...but in the case of Afro-Brazilian women....it is obvious they experience racism not only from non- blacks but from the very men that they are suppose to be able to confide in and have refuge when the rest of the world rejects them....I hope i don't have a daughter...
He was defending himself when he was the one following Trayvon?

Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong and would have went home peacefully had Zimmerman not followed him.

Had Zimmerman stayed in his car, there would have never been an altercation.
True...but if Trayvon did not approach the man and start beating the shit out of him he would not have got shot....what if Trayvon took the gun from Zimmerman and shot him with his own gun...If Zimmerman was Black and Trayvon was white i was still have the same opinion..Both parties did the wrong things...At the least man slaughter but not murder.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I don't get these black men thinking that Latin America is not racist???He is not going to come to Brazil and pull white women here either....But black women are nice feminine and plenty for Black men..Pardo women who are darker.. it is like 50/50 some like black men and some don't...Mestiça,White women..or really light Brazilian women you won't see em with Black men
I don't think anybody said Latin America didn't have race issues, Dr Henry Louis Gates talked about it AT LENGTH in his documentary series. But do you think racist White people in America telling Blacks born in America decades ago to "Go Back To Africa" if they don't like the fact America has a racist element that's very vocal and quite violent at times?

Now that Zimmerman was let go, its not even safe to have a Black child in this country.

I much rather deal with with the racism in Brazil because I will be earning two or three times what the average Black Brazilian man does and of course get called out for having a non-Afro-Brazilian wife, but that's there problem.

I read this and of course found it provocative - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/06/29 ... lack-race/
First off Zimmerman was defending himself...I am sorry the evidence matches up...The websit blackwomenofbraszil is very truthful ....even Black Brazilian women are invisible to the opposite sex..they act feminine..polite are non ghetto..respect men...so whats the excuse this time???..People don't want to deal with Black American women because of ghetto attitude..fine i don't either...but in the case of Afro-Brazilian women....it is obvious they experience racism not only from non- blacks but from the very men that they are suppose to be able to confide in and have refuge when the rest of the world rejects them....I hope i don't have a daughter...

Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong and would have went home peacefully had Zimmerman not followed him.

True...but if Trayvon did not approach the man and start beating the shit out of him he would not have got shot....what if Trayvon took the gun from Zimmerman and shot him with his own gun...If Zimmerman was Black and Trayvon was white i was still have the same opinion..Both parties did the wrong things...At the least man slaughter but not murder.
Trayvon didn't approach the man.

Zimmerman approached Trayvon in a condescending, very threatening and hostile manner.

The beating took place after Zimmerman met up with Trayvon.

But they aren't charging him with anything, that's what people are upset about.

Zimmerman is a p***y, racist coward who picks on people younger than him.

He's lucky that is wasn't my family member or friend or he wouldn't be living right now.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:It's not impossible for a black man to grab a light skinned latina if that's what you really want, either in America or latin America.

I went to prom with a light skinned latina in America and there were some light skinned latinas in America who had crushes on me.

I've had American white women and America asian women who have liked me. No big deal.

Yeah sure, they mainly like their own latino men but it's not like none of them want to date you.

Here is the bigger question though. Would they marry you? I highly doubt it. It depends but your success ratio would go way down.
Of course, the ratio that like you are VERY slim and even SLIMMER to marry you but....

In high school and college had I pursued particular ones, at least four would have married me.

Plus I'm six feet tall.

But yeah, fewer latinas date black men than white women. White women like black men even more than hispanic women.

But if you WANT a latina, it's not impossible, it's all about your status or location.

As a black guy, women in Europe, Australia and Japan will like you WAY MORE than latinas.

I do encourage African American men to explore black latinas as they will treat you nicer than African American women.
Interesting. Being who you are, do you think you have it easier than your average black guy?

One thing I do not like about Latinas is that they often times take just as much if not more work, (game/swag/whatever) to pull their attention. Feels like trying to pull a non-freak white woman sometimes. Too much peacock routine shit. If you step down like talk to a 6-7, when you are normally a 8-9 pullable guy, they play hard to get too much too. Might be insecurity. I have had more Latinas flake on me in the US than Asian women here in the US too. Might have to do with my Chinese is much better than my Spanish, lol.

The 8-10s think any 7-9 guy is not good enough for them and play alot of games but may give up eventually. I'm personally too impatient for shit like that. I give each woman about 5 mins-15 mins of my time. A 9+ one, maybe 1 hour at the most. I'm much too busy with my work usually to play games with women. Of course that does not work well in the US. Hence the need for going abroad....
I sort of don't understand.... But here goes.

If you want to meet many women in a short amount of time, the best thing to do is go on one of these group/gang tours put on by AFA, TLC or something. There you will meet 150-200-300 women over a four or five day period. Some (many?) are uncomfortable when put in that position and fail.

Those that can focus usually find success.

But what I am trying to do is prove you can be just as effective and keep the majority of $2000-$3000 you would spend in your pocket in not in their coffers.

You simply need to meet more than a few women here and there which is the typical pattern of dating for most American men.

Seldom are you in a position to meet more than a few women ever at a social event, this includes nightclubs/discos.

You need to meet roughly 100 women, maybe less but for sure more than 5-10... As John at AFA put it, there is no excuse that if you're on vacation or on a tour why you can't meet two/three women a day? You only need to meet them for 15-30 mins at a time for something as innocent as coffee. Also by setting up say 25-50 dates or more is you automatically compensate for the flakes and other excuses women will have for not meeting you.

It really shouldn't take you more than a month to find at least a woman that's datable in the medium term if not marriage material.

I also don't assume (like certain people...) that Light skin and White skinned Latinas aren't interested in Black men. One of the reasons I picked Brazil (frankly it was easy) is because while Afro-Brazilian women are ringing alarm bells (more justified than Afro-American women ringing the same bells) about Interracial (though they are all Brazilians so saying IR sounds strange to me) Marriage. Some 31% of all marriages in Brazil are Black men and either Morena or Loria women (Brown or Blonde) or Afro-Brazilian women marrying White and Light skinned Brazilian men and Europeans.

IE Mixed Marriages are NORMAL in that country and not discouraged which again is a cause of concern for Afro-Brazilians (rightly so but a bit of an overreaction).

Also age gaps of 8-10 years are NORMAL.

This is NOT THE CASE in North America or Western Europe and in some case not even Eastern Europe. Sure there are exceptions but I believe the best selection in that case is in Eastern Europe.

For now its too expensive to pursue Eastern European women and living in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc, etc is NOT AN OPTION.

Besides I got a 36 year old Russian in St Pete that's ready to go and quote "Tired of being alone" (with her three cats). Gift horse in the mouth maybe, but I'll take my chances...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin and as I said obeying Law and Order is a Republican/Conservative plank that is constantly beat on. Why did he disobey an order from a Police dispatcher?

His life is ruined....

Yeah he's getting death threats but that won't amount to anything.

He will get a proper prosecution from the DOJ on Manslaughter or hit with a civil trial similar to OJ but in Federal Court, not State court. So some of that money that has been donated to his cause will go back to Martin's parents. In OJ's case it was filed in California court and OJ moved to Florida so he wouldn't have to pay.

But seriously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, since Zimmerman's father put out this controversial ebook blaming Leading Blacks (I didn't say Black Leaders) for overreacting and pulling the race card.

The point is and always will be. You are a threat to anybody because your Black and Male and as long as that is the rule in America, it doesn't matter who started what, the result is -

If he was Black in Zimmerman's position and killed him he would have been arrested and put into jail no matter who started it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Plus I'm six feet tall.

If you want to meet many women in a short amount of time, the best thing to do is go on one of these group/gang tours put on by AFA, TLC or something. There you will meet 150-200-300 women over a four or five day period. Some (many?) are uncomfortable when put in that position and fail.

But what I am trying to do is prove you can be just as effective and keep the majority of $2000-$3000 you would spend in your pocket in not in their coffers.

You simply need to meet more than a few women here and there which is the typical pattern of dating for most American men.

Seldom are you in a position to meet more than a few women ever at a social event, this includes nightclubs/discos.

You need to meet roughly 100 women, maybe less but for sure more than 5-10... As John at AFA put it, there is no excuse that if you're on vacation or on a tour why you can't meet two/three women a day? You only need to meet them for 15-30 mins at a time for something as innocent as coffee. Also by setting up say 25-50 dates or more is you automatically compensate for the flakes and other excuses women will have for not meeting you.

It really shouldn't take you more than a month to find at least a woman that's datable in the medium term if not marriage material.

I also don't assume (like certain people...) that Light skin and White skinned Latinas aren't interested in Black men. One of the reasons I picked Brazil (frankly it was easy) is because while Afro-Brazilian women are ringing alarm bells (more justified than Afro-American women ringing the same bells) about Interracial (though they are all Brazilians so saying IR sounds strange to me) Marriage. Some 31% of all marriages in Brazil are Black men and either Morena or Loria women (Brown or Blonde) or Afro-Brazilian women marrying White and Light skinned Brazilian men and Europeans.

IE Mixed Marriages are NORMAL in that country and not discouraged which again is a cause of concern for Afro-Brazilians (rightly so but a bit of an overreaction).

This is NOT THE CASE in North America or Western Europe and in some case not even Eastern Europe. Sure there are exceptions but I believe the best selection in that case is in Eastern Europe.

For now its too expensive to pursue Eastern European women and living in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc, etc is NOT AN OPTION.

Besides I got a 36 year old Russian in St Pete that's ready to go and quote "Tired of being alone" (with her three cats). Gift horse in the mouth maybe, but I'll take my chances...
Spot on. IR marriages are VERY common in Brazil I thought, and until I came back to this website, I had no idea there was a IR problem until some here said that. I'm sure there are some because there are alot of race problems there just in general.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: I don't think anybody said Latin America didn't have race issues, Dr Henry Louis Gates talked about it AT LENGTH in his documentary series. But do you think racist White people in America telling Blacks born in America decades ago to "Go Back To Africa" if they don't like the fact America has a racist element that's very vocal and quite violent at times?

Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin and as I said obeying Law and Order is a Republican/Conservative plank that is constantly beat on. Why did he disobey an order from a Police dispatcher?

His life is ruined....

Yeah he's getting death threats but that won't amount to anything.

He will get a proper prosecution from the DOJ on Manslaughter or hit with a civil trial similar to OJ but in Federal Court, not State court. So some of that money that has been donated to his cause will go back to Martin's parents. In OJ's case it was filed in California court and OJ moved to Florida so he wouldn't have to pay.

But seriously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, since Zimmerman's father put out this controversial ebook blaming Leading Blacks (I didn't say Black Leaders) for overreacting and pulling the race card.

The point is and always will be. You are a threat to anybody because your Black and Male and as long as that is the rule in America, it doesn't matter who started what, the result is -

If he was Black in Zimmerman's position and killed him he would have been arrested and put into jail no matter who started it.
Well said.

Also there is a reason why on FARK.com there is a FLORIDA tag for all Florida news, for a reason! Florida is a very f***ed up place. If anything it lets people see just how incompetent Floridians actually are. People think travel, vacations, and Disneyland when they think about Florida. What most of America does not know is that those people are extremely dumb over there, have major race issues on par, or worse than any other Southern US state, drug and alcohol problems everywhere, lots of murders, and TERRIBLE police and law enforcement.

If people think this Trayvon mess is bad, if only they could see some of the race issues in Florida involving Cubans vs Whites/Blacks as well, they would understand more.

This situation reminds me a great deal about Hurricane Katrina flushing the New Orleans toilet for all of America and Canada too, to see just how terrible and disgusting the "human beings" it's projects were holding. Most people from Louisiana knew this for decades how New Orleans was Murder City and a cesspool from hell, but the rest of America had no idea whatsoever, especially most Houstonians.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Here's a black dude with a light skinned Brazilian woman at Copacabana Beach.

They are a real COUPLE.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3375/322 ... c7f51e.jpg
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think the reason why Florida seems to attract so much stupidity is that it has a wonderful climate and romanticized as a party and recreation state. So it's become a cultureless beacon for the degenerates of every race. Outside of Miami, Florida is pretty white trash. I've met more than a few people from Florida and they always had this weird chip on their shoulder.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Plus I'm six feet tall.

If you where referring to me we you said "assume"..You forget i live here and go to the grocery store with my wife..i go to church with my wife and the mall..clubs with some friends(even though i don't like clubs)..i use public transportation i live 5 minutes off the most famous beach in Salvador near the two most famous neighborhoods where all the tourist go...i am not saying it is impossible to for black men to meet the women they want i am just saying with certain ones it is going to be a harder than others depending on Race,skin color and social economic status...I am reporting what i see....i just met a Black dude who was living in Rio and we have made the same observation pertaining to race ,dating and social status in Brazil.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:Here's a black dude with a light skinned Brazilian woman at Copacabana Beach.

They are a real COUPLE.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3375/322 ... c7f51e.jpg
Then you will find out he is an attacker for Bota fogo football team or flamingo..or Santos..what ever your favorite team is if you follow Brazilian soccer......it was a joke ok.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote: Here is the bigger question though. Would they marry you? I highly doubt it. It depends but your success ratio would go way down.

Plus I'm six feet tall.

If you where referring to me we you said "assume"..You forget i live here and go to the grocery store with my wife..i go to church with my wife and the mall..clubs with some friends(even though i don't like clubs)..i use public transportation i live 5 minutes off the most famous beach in Salvador near the two most famous neighborhoods where all the tourist go...i am not saying it is impossible to for black men to meet the women they want i am just saying with certain ones it is going to be a harder than others depending on Race,skin color and social economic status...I am reporting what i see....i just met a Black dude who was living in Rio and we have made the same observation pertaining to race ,dating and social status in Brazil.
I actually wasn't talking about you, feeling guilty? lol :D

I understand your observations, believe me. There is a sizable "Brown" skin population in Bahia and some "White" skin Brazilians. So in that state its likely true that IR is difficult, more difficult than say Rio or Sao Paulo who also have sizable Black populations, some 8 Million in SP's metro area.

I also don't disagree on social status and its effects on dating in Brazil. Being American, not to toot any horns gives me automatic social status; As long as I live like an American while in Brazil. My concern over working in a hostel is based on that fear that middle class Brazilians might believe I am American but aren't wealthy (relatively speaking of course). After all why would a wealth American work at a hostel when its usually backpacker types that do that sort of work?

The guy I met in Mexico City said working at a hostel didn't impact his social life. He has a more vibrant social life in Mexico City than he ever did at home...

I also know a brother in Rio and he works for a Multi-National American company connected to I believe the oil industry. Apparently he has little problem dating. In fact co-workers showed him around the city including Termas/GDP when he first got there. He's been in and out of Brazil for two years and also spent time in Colombia where he's been dating a local there.

According to him, he's had its fill of "White skinned" women in Brazil and prefers medium/darker skin women.

In any case unlike America there is no scarcity/shortage of good looking women. If you remember one of Iceman's videos he spoke about his trip to Brazil where his cousin met a "White" Brazilian woman and he eventually married her.

So its not impossible, I wouldn't even say its much more difficult.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It seems like a lot of what you guys are saying pretty much reinforces my rather mundane theory about gaming the race structure. If you have a perceptible race disadvantage then you have to make sure the locals are aware of your (seemingly) higher social status. The emphasis on being American over being Black etc.. are all ways to express that your status supercedes race.

Latin America's color and class system is still baffling to me. I know and have dated a few latinas in the U.S. but they were americanized and followed a different system obviously.

So how do "other" category races fit into lighter skin/class castes like Brazil? Ie..the Japanese or Chinese Brazilians or Indians.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote: Of course, the ratio that like you are VERY slim and even SLIMMER to marry you but....

Plus I'm six feet tall.

I actually wasn't talking about you, feeling guilty? lol :D

I understand your observations, believe me. There is a sizable "Brown" skin population in Bahia and some "White" skin Brazilians. So in that state its likely true that IR is difficult, more difficult than say Rio or Sao Paulo who also have sizable Black populations, some 8 Million in SP's metro area.

I also don't disagree on social status and its effects on dating in Brazil. Being American, not to toot any horns gives me automatic social status; As long as I live like an American while in Brazil. My concern over working in a hostel is based on that fear that middle class Brazilians might believe I am American but aren't wealthy (relatively speaking of course). After all why would a wealth American work at a hostel when its usually backpacker types that do that sort of work?

The guy I met in Mexico City said working at a hostel didn't impact his social life. He has a more vibrant social life in Mexico City than he ever did at home...

I also know a brother in Rio and he works for a Multi-National American company connected to I believe the oil industry. Apparently he has little problem dating. In fact co-workers showed him around the city including Termas/GDP when he first got there. He's been in and out of Brazil for two years and also spent time in Colombia where he's been dating a local there.

According to him, he's had its fill of "White skinned" women in Brazil and prefers medium/darker skin women.

In any case unlike America there is no scarcity/shortage of good looking women. If you remember one of Iceman's videos he spoke about his trip to Brazil where his cousin met a "White" Brazilian woman and he eventually married her.

So its not impossible, I wouldn't even say its much more difficult.
Yeah but the Iceman also said she played him though...he never really got into detail about what happened...maybe a could ask him what happened.??
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

When blacks from USA are concerned the OP is ranked a 5 in the USA. When blacks from Brazil are concerned the OP is ranked an 8 in Brazil.

5 vs 8

This is huge. Why settle to be a 5 when you are naturally an 8.

As a Fil-Am I have the same effect when I go to the Phils, I get higher quality girls consistently and the attraction is noticeable even before I talk (the give away that i'm American). In states-side I'm pushed down a couple of points as there is competition from other perceived higher valued race (white) and operating within this environment consistently hurts my chances with the hotter babes of my own race. That hot filipina in the states is harder for me to get than an equally hot filipina living in the Philippines, based purely on my look.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?