Mark Passio - Illuminati Manipulation of Consciousness

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Mark Passio - Illuminati Manipulation of Consciousness

Post by Winston »

Everyone,
You all GOTTA see this presentation! Every minute of it is mind blowing! Your jaw will drop after the first 10 minutes! It's only 1 hr 17 min long but actually feels like 3 hours because every minute of it blows your mind! One of the best presentations I've ever seen! So eye opening, literally and figuratively! At the end there, is a roaring applause and standing ovation. You will understand why after you see it, because you will feel like giving it a standing ovation yourself, even from your computer screen! Trust me on this!

The last 5 minutes of the presentation is the most eloquent I've ever seen. My favorite part was when he emphasized that "Authority is NOT Truth. Truth IS the Authority." That was so true and eloquent, and exposes the brainwashing we are exposed to our whole lives, starting from school.

If you like the presentation, here is a much longer one by Mark Passio that goes for 9 hours.

Part 1 of 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw4FpSA0BtI

You can visit Mark Passio's website at:
http://www.whatonearthishappening.com
Last edited by Winston on July 15th, 2013, 1:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

He is going a bit too far with his logic and analysis,
when ppl starts playing with words and numbers you are just limited by your imagination...add, subtract, divide, square root or whatever and whenever it suits you
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:He is going a bit too far with his logic and analysis,
when ppl starts playing with words and numbers you are just limited by your imagination...add, subtract, divide, square root or whatever and whenever it suits you
I thought the same. However, he claims to be an insider who was a priest in the Church of Satan, and coronated to that position by Anton La Vey's wife. That's how he knows these secret systems. It's very interesting though. I mean, what if he's right?

The last 5 minutes of the presentation is the most eloquent I've ever seen. My favorite part was when he emphasized that "Authority is NOT Truth. Truth IS the Authority." That was so true and eloquent, and exposes the brainwashing we are exposed to our whole lives, starting from school. You should at least see that last segment.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In this 9 hour presentation called "What on Earth is Happening", Mark Passio explains in easy to understand terms the basic building blocks of the war against our consciousness. In part 4, he presents solutions to the war on our consciousness, which is very mind blowing and makes a lot of sense. For those of you who are into this stuff, this is a must see.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +happening

The full 9 hour presentation has been combined in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV-ts7t2xBs

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Banano wrote:He is going a bit too far with his logic and analysis,
Banano,
once you understand what they are REALLY doing and you bother to learn their symbols and numerology you can see what they are doing VERY clearly. They are NOT hiding anything. They put it all out into the open and rely on denial, stupidity, ignorance and arrogance of men to not see what they are being told. As Mark points out they are mocking the police and armed forced ruthlessly and endlessly.

Indeed. I find men to be so stupid and ignorant and arrogant about their stupidity and ignorance that I find most to be truly unlikable people. I mean how can you like someone who is really, really stupid but is in denial about their stupidity and ignorance. The Illuminati is doing the RIGHT thing in my opinion exploiting the living daylights out of such men. Why would I have any sympathy for a man who is willfully ignorant when he is robbed of his money?

Would you feel sorry for a man who was buying a used car and who was so ignorant about buying a used car that he lets himself be robbed? I wouldn't be. It is the mans fault for not learning about what he was about to buy or not getting some help from someone knowledgeable. Right?

Well? Men in divorce, and men in general, have now got the two books they need, FOR FREE, that tells them how to not get ripped off by their guvments. So if they choose not to use these books, or choose not to hire someone like me who knows how to help them not get ripped off, is there any difference between a divorce and buying a used car?

The fact men are so stupid they go to OTHER MEMBERS of the LAW SOCIETY who are in collusion with the judges and politicians and police thinking they are getting UNBIASED ADVICE is laughable. It took me less than 4 months to figure out the lawyers were ALL crooked as well.

Knowledge will set you free.

Knowledge is power.

And if you remain willfully ignorant you can hardly blame those who are far better informed to steal from you if you give them the chance. That is all that is happening.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,
I have been watching these over the last few days...PART 4 is MUST SEE VIEWING. Part 4 is the REMEDY that I have been talking about only Mark puts it in to more detail. Men living in Sovereignty is how to live into the future.

I have put this out to my list.

Gents,
Ok…I have been watching these videos these last few days.

They are EXCELLENT.

In a break with what is normal. If you only have two hours watch part 4 first. That is this one.

http://blip.tv/file/get/Whatonearth93-W ... Of4772.flv

If you want to download all NINE hours of these videos and watch them then click on the links below. I would recommend that men on my list download these videos and make DVDs of it and pass the DVDs around.

http://blip.tv/file/get/Whatonearth93-W ... Of4721.flv
http://blip.tv/file/get/Whatonearth93-W ... Of4864.flv
http://blip.tv/file/get/Whatonearth93-W ... Of4714.flv
http://blip.tv/file/get/Whatonearth93-W ... Of4772.flv

Mark is even in front of me. And he is able to articulate his message incredibly articulately. This is the video I have been looking for. It is the ONE set of videos that explains the issues and delivers the solution.

Mark has articulated the solution in more detail than I have. The solution is to be sovereign and to live as sovereign in harmony with natural law.

So if you want to be free. Watch what this guy has to say.

Best Regards

Peter
Winston
Site Admin

The Matrix Trilogy Decoded by Mark Passio

Post by Winston »

Mark Passio, an occult expert and former higher priest in the Church of Satan, decodes the Matrix Trilogy movies in this incredible 2 hour presentation. He explains what the names, motifs, events and colors in the movie really mean from an occult standpoint as it pertains to the manipulation of our consciousness. It's very mind blowing and worth watching.

He also decodes the Matrix Trilogy during this interview on Down the Rabbit Hole Radio.

To visit Mark Passio's website:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Passio, an occult expert and former higher priest in the Church of Satan, decodes the Matrix Trilogy movies in this incredible 2 hour presentation. He explains what the names, motifs, events and colors in the movie really mean from an occult standpoint as it pertains to the manipulation of our consciousness. It's very mind blowing and worth watching.

He also decodes the Matrix Trilogy during this interview on Down the Rabbit Hole Radio.

To visit Mark Passio's website:

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm scared, Winston. What if his presentations are really a way to manipulate people into satanism?

I'm kidding, but you never know, it's possible.

By the way the video in your OP doesn't work. But I found this one, which does :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm scared, Winston. What if his presentations are really a way to manipulate people into satanism?

I'm kidding, but you never know, it's possible.

By the way the video in your OP doesn't work. But I found this one, which does :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2chw_bR50
Thanks. I replaced the video link with yours. I don't know why they made that other one private. Strange. Anyway, just watch it with an open mind and consider what he says in it. It's definitely very fascinating and mind blowing whether you believe it or not.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'll watch it tonight.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'll watch it tonight.
Which one? Both of them? Let me know what you think.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm in the middle of the one in your first post. He's talking about symbols on police uniforms.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:I'm in the middle of the one in your first post. He's talking about symbols on police uniforms.
If you're watching it now then you shouldn't be browsing the forum at the same time. LOL. This kind of stuff is heavy, deep and esoteric. You gotta pay attention to take it all in. Come on man. LOL

Don't forget to watch the Matrix Decoded presentation too. It's very mind blowing and thought provoking.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I wasn't browsing at the same time, I just meant that I had seen some of it already. But now I've seen it all. Yes it was good. I like it when they talk about symbolism but after a while it becomes a bit too much for me. I like them to mix it up a bit. I'm going to watch all the good ones on his channel. I've just started watching What on earth is going on pt 1.