Expat Minority Males pt.2 - Looks and Ranking in the USA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

If particular white boy is not good enough for pretty white AW, he could just jump to Asian Female or Latin Female.. the option is there.. his selection is not limited by white AW. On the other hand, a black guy.. this option is often not there due to their perceived value in US society.. not saying impossible but it is much harder. From what I noticed, Black guy doesn't like his own women, and have a devilish time getting other women of other races -- so he turns to expatriation.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

mguy wrote:If particular white boy is not good enough for pretty white AW, he could just jump to Asian Female or Latin Female.. the option is there.. his selection is not limited by white AW. On the other hand, a black guy.. this option is often not there due to their perceived value in US society.. not saying impossible but it is much harder. From what I noticed, Black guy doesn't like his own women, and have a devilish time getting other women of other races -- so he turns to expatriation.
Many white guys cannot nor would ever mix their heritage like that or they just prefer the looks of white women. Most American white women have a contagious disease right now and are not fit for consumption. So those guys have to go to Europe.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

kai1275 wrote:
mguy wrote:If particular white boy is not good enough for pretty white AW, he could just jump to Asian Female or Latin Female.. the option is there.. his selection is not limited by white AW. On the other hand, a black guy.. this option is often not there due to their perceived value in US society.. not saying impossible but it is much harder. From what I noticed, Black guy doesn't like his own women, and have a devilish time getting other women of other races -- so he turns to expatriation.
Many white guys cannot nor would ever mix their heritage like that or they just prefer the looks of white women. Most American white women have a contagious disease right now and are not fit for consumption. So those guys have to go to Europe.
Ionno. Looking around you see many white boys and ethnic mamas.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

mguy wrote:Excellent responses. In latin-america and Philippines, who broadcast the white image, there is usually a local look that is popular among the masses. Go check it.

Maverick,

You are 5'6 and white. This handicap is making you feel like a minority then. I hope it doesnt make you bitter, I hope it makes you understand the plight of minority men, and I hope you get to a country with shorter average height.
I appreciate the support, man. It certainly does get to me at times. I've still done reasonably well with women in the US, but it's always felt like an uphill battle.

I look forward to making the trek to Asia or Latin America (permanently) in the not-so-distant future.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Chad114 wrote:
Maverick wrote:Mboy, White guys really don't have it as easy as you think in the US. Many of us have flaws as well that make us undateable according to many women (height, personality, looks, lack of education, etc). I think you seriously underestimate how picky AW truly are.

With that said, I do believe that ANYONE can get a lot of girls in the US. But it requires TONS of work (building up social circles, playing the numbers, etc). In my opinion, AW are not worth that much work. But it is possible for any man of any race to achieve.

Personally, I'd prefer to be another race as opposed to being short (I'm 5'6). At least your race is looked at as a positive (or at least neutral) in some places. No matter where I go, my height will be something that I will have to overcome.

Maverick where on this planet could you go and your race not be seen as a positive over a black man?

I think Trayvon Martin would have preferred your height over his race...
That's a good point. It's a trade-off, I suppose.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

kai1275 wrote:
I disagree, man. Many of the white guys I know either prefer non-whites or don't care either way as long as they're hot.

Most guys I know acknowledge that most white girls look like shit without make-up on (and if they don't, they're usually secretly mixed with another race lol).
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

An American man of color, working and living overseas as an expat can be very successful in regards of getting women.

Now, the decision is yours.... you're an american expat in Germany (to use an example), do you wanna put up with another western feminist bitch from hell (like most german women are) or you prefer to use your status to sleep around with dumb women and travel the world meeting real beauties?

the decision is yours!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Like I've said before, I think White men complain too much. Lessen your negatives. If your short, can't do much about it; just don't be short and fat...

My buddy Mark committed suicide mainly because he was overweight (tall and a bit awkward). But I also think his relationships with others (besides men) were not that great.

So I do understand that White men do suffer in this dating environment. However I still think those with issues in America should consider women of color in-country next. Asian and Latin American women are most open to dating/marrying/procreating with White males.

This is backed up by Census data, Asian Female/Caucasian Male marriages had exploded since 1980. Before it was mostly returning GI's from Korea or Vietnam, but children of those relationships, plus the increase in migration from Japan, China and SEA mean there are sizable Asian populations that dot the US.

They are majority under 5'7 both male and female, quite a few are between 4'11 and 5'4. This is where a shorter White man should focus, because their culture/society is not height obsessed.

The same can be said for Latin America, most of the women are short (under 5'8), especially those with more indigenous blood.

Added all up and you have a ton of women to choose from; I'd say double or triple of what a Black man of the same height has to contend with.

As I've said lots of times around here. We know the solutions already we should be talking more about chasing away demons and figuring out ways to make enough money to not rely so heavily on earning money in return for your physical labor.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Robert77 wrote:An American man of color, working and living overseas as an expat can be very successful in regards of getting women.

Now, the decision is yours.... you're an american expat in Germany (to use an example), do you wanna put up with another western feminist bitch from hell (like most german women are) or you prefer to use your status to sleep around with dumb women and travel the world meeting real beauties?

the decision is yours!
This is too idealist.

Race is a factor in dating. In some cultures, some races are elevated more than others. This plays to the females hypergamous tendencies.

Not being racist, I'm just calling it for what it is. If you want to be happierabroad, then it is best to factor your race into it.

For example, I would not recommend a black guy to go to Colombia. I would recommend Asian and whites to go there.