I feel like I'm living in the American nightmare

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

I feel like I'm living in the American nightmare

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I'm a lonely/sexless male and it will continue to be that way

I'm not even sure I'm going to graduate with a job, but I am sure I will be in loads of debt after it

Half of the food here is banned in other countries and it's too expensive to buy organic

I live in a fake/cliqy college area

I'm black which is one of the most hated races in this country. Everyday I am reminded that I am black, and I feel like I have to over come obstacles to prove I am not one of them every time I meet somebody.

Just how dysfunctional American culture/environment is

Some of my views do not consent with the majority, which the tyranny of the majority is rampant here

How the f**k am I suppose to be happy with all this?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: I feel like I'm living in the American nightmare

Post by C.J. »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm a lonely/sexless male and it will continue to be that way
Then get some sex already! It shouldn't be that hard, unless you're not in good shape. Then you P4P.
Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm not even sure I'm going to graduate with a job, but I am sure I will be in loads of debt after it
Be a freelancer. Many skills you can learn to earn money from home.
Mr.Darcy wrote:Half of the food here is banned in other countries and it's too expensive to buy organic
You're gonna have to slim down on your food budget. Only get what you think you really need, and treat yourself sparingly.
Mr.Darcy wrote:I live in a fake/cliqy college area
I'd say that's a good thing. Fake it until you make it, then you can take advantage of all those fake people. :)
Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm black which is one of the most hated races in this country. Everyday I am reminded that I am black, and I feel like I have to over come obstacles to prove I am not one of them every time I meet somebody.
You have big social advantages over other races of people though.
Mr.Darcy wrote:How the f**k am I suppose to be happy with all this?
You're not. You can be very happy living and prosperous here in the US, but it's gonna take an open mind and some big balls. Which is why most guys move abroad. Much easier to spend some money to get away and take care of their sexual needs.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

C.J. wrote:
Then get some sex already! It shouldn't be that hard, unless you're not in good shape. Then you P4P.

It is hard due to my environment, attitude, and race. Girls just look at me like I'm composed of hydrogen and oxygen.
Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm not even sure I'm going to graduate with a job, but I am sure I will be in loads of debt after it
Be a freelancer. Many skills you can learn to earn money from home.

I want to do real estate. This is my dream job lol.
Mr.Darcy wrote:Half of the food here is banned in other countries and it's too expensive to buy organic
You're gonna have to slim down on your food budget. Only get what you think you really need, and treat yourself sparingly.

Ya, I usually go to Trader Joes because it's inexpensive.
Mr.Darcy wrote:I live in a fake/cliqy college area
I'd say that's a good thing. Fake it until you make it, then you can take advantage of all those fake people. :)

That's just degenerating and fatiguing of the mind. I do try and do that, but I end up having nervous breakdowns sometimes because its no way for a human to live.
Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm black which is one of the most hated races in this country. Everyday I am reminded that I am black, and I feel like I have to over come obstacles to prove I am not one of them every time I meet somebody.
You have big social advantages over other races of people though.

If you act like a thug than ya, but just as many people will hate you.
Mr.Darcy wrote:How the f**k am I suppose to be happy with all this?
You're not. You can be very happy living and prosperous here in the US, but it's gonna take an open mind and some big balls. Which is why most guys move abroad. Much easier to spend some money to get away and take care of their sexual needs.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The more you complain on here, the harder it will be to find solutions.

Instead of complaining find solutions.

Get your passport and go overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

First off don't believe being black is a problem, well educated blacks can do well for themselves in this prison planet as Alex Jones calls it.

Things in America suck, I have never been any further than Hawaii as far as leaving the country. If I was a young man I would want to leave America as well but a young black man with the right tools can go a ways here.

I think you need a change but you need to be selective about where you go and some places in America could work for a young educated black male but remember you will be working your way up and into a crime syndicate depending n how far you go here.

The whole upper level of this country is turning into a complete crime scene, welcome to the big LIE of communism!
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I'm not even sure I'm going to graduate with a job, but I am sure I will be in loads of debt after it

Half of the food here is banned in other countries and it's too expensive to buy organic

I'm black which is one of the most hated races in this country. Everyday I am reminded that I am black, and I feel like I have to over come obstacles to prove I am not one of them every time I meet somebody.

Some of my views do not consent with the majority, which the tyranny of the majority is rampant here

Race: If you speak standard English and don't act like the guests on daytime trash TV, the race issue will dissipate as you get closer to 30.
Bigots will still be such but, as you age, you won't be their main target.

Organic food: Get into growing a bit of your own (kitchen gardening) and get familiar with your local farmer's market.
Ask them about saving seeds, cuttings, etc.

If your school is in a farming region, there's probably a whole department dedicated to the subject. :shock:
Go to the campus library, walk right up to the front desk and ask could someone show you where the organic gardening books are.
They'll be happy to do so -- right after they get their jaw off the floor at the idea of a black man seeking out a book.
1) Pretend you didn't see their reaction. 2) Get familiar with that section of the library. :wink:

Farming co-ops pool their money (or labor) and buy in bulk (yes, including meat).
Joining one will get you quality food at reasonable prices AND possibly some hands-on experience or common-interest networking connections.

This topic could be a whole thread on its own. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I just went to the farmers market in my town a few hours ago, where I live in central FL that aspect is good. Lots of local farmers.
Time to Hide!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Teal Lantern wrote:

Race: If you speak standard English and don't act like the guests on daytime trash TV, the race issue will dissipate as you get closer to 30.
Bigots will still be such but, as you age, you won't be their main target.

Organic food: Get into growing a bit of your own (kitchen gardening) and get familiar with your local farmer's market.
Ask them about saving seeds, cuttings, etc.

If your school is in a farming region, there's probably a whole department dedicated to the subject. :shock:
Go to the campus library, walk right up to the front desk and ask could someone show you where the organic gardening books are.
They'll be happy to do so -- right after they get their jaw off the floor at the idea of a black man seeking out a book.
1) Pretend you didn't see their reaction. 2) Get familiar with that section of the library. :wink:

Farming co-ops pool their money (or labor) and buy in bulk (yes, including meat).
Joining one will get you quality food at reasonable prices AND possibly some hands-on experience or common-interest networking connections.

This topic could be a whole thread on its own. :D
All my friends tell me they never see me as black because of how white I act. The white males don't mind me no matter how racist they are. I think you are right about the 30 thing, but I don't want to spend 10 years being miserable. It's the females that shoot me down like nothing. My school is in a farming region and we have a local farmers market across the street. I'll be sure to check that out sometime.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The pity party is beginning to get old.

As suggested above, get off your duff and do something like getting a passport and relocating.

There is a concept called delayed gratification. Look into that concept and work and save so you can live in comfort abroad when the time is right.

Complaining without taking action to improve your condition will doom you.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:There is a concept called delayed gratification. Look into that concept and work and save so you can live in comfort abroad when the time is right.
I'd add to the 'delayed gratification' and that's to seek some joy in a present-day activity, not related to how other ppl think. For example... Martial Arts, Qigong, playing an instrument, writing short stories. In other words, a non-vocational activity where a person can derive some joy and excitement without having to have people around you, give you a yay or a nay. By separating your sense of inner joy with the world around you (and their sort of non-ending hypocrisy), you'll find yourself in a much more resourceful state to deal with careers a/o moving abroad.

On the other foot, if you seek validation from others, you're doomed to become just like 'em ... marrying the first AW (who gives you the time of day), and then, you'll be talked into buying that house on margin, having 1.9 kids, and then contemplating suicide at the age of 40. If you don't want this fate, the one which at least 1/2 of American guys will face, then you better start to separate from how mainstreamers think and behave.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

Mr. Darcy,

I echo the sentiment that your frustration is becoming tiresome, if not grating.

If you were a Roma in Bulgaria, a Caucus person in St. Petersburg, a Turk in Germany, or a Kurd in Turkey, you would likely have the same feeling of inferiority. These minority groups are their country's version of African-Americans; they are all oppressed minorities in their respective countries.

But guess what?

Each of these minority groups who immigrate to America can enjoy a higher social status - and even be considered white. On the other hand, you, too, can turn the tables and enjoy a higher social status just by taking the opposite direction, that is, leaving America. Of course, this assumes you pick the appropriate country. I won't sugarcoat it: it could be even worse. But it could also be better.

Therefore, research a country where your social status will be elevated. They do exist. But if your worldview is so tenacious as to accept nothing other than the black American inferiority complex, whereby one sees the world as harboring hatred towards you because of your race, then you are liable to self-destruct.

Such a worldview is faulty at its rational core. It is based on the false premise that the rest of the world views black Americans the same way America views its own blacks. Put differently, the hidden assumption of this worldview is that the whole world mirrors the same social/racial hierarchy as America. Travel abroad, and you may be surprised just how silly it is.

Why complain on a message board when instead you could be using that same time to gather your passport, research other countries more tolerable to people like you, formulate how to earn a disposable income, and then prepare to leave?
Last edited by JamesSa on July 18th, 2013, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Damn dude. Stop whining so much.

Either move overseas already. Or, if you can't, build up a social circle in college.

College is, by far, the easiest place to get laid in the US. Just be cool and get involved and you'll have girls falling all over you. I knew plenty of black guys that did well in my school. Social status trumps race any day of the week (it trumps just about everything, in fact).
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Maverick wrote:

Damn dude. Stop whining so much.

Either move overseas already. Or, if you can't, build up a social circle in college.

College is, by far, the easiest place to get laid in the US. Just be cool and get involved and you'll have girls falling all over you. I knew plenty of black guys that did well in my school. Social status trumps race any day of the week (it trumps just about everything, in fact).
The best way to get laid in college is to join a frat so that's what he needs for now until he can get out of the country.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I am in a fraternity already. I hate how everybody thinks every frat guy gets laid. Only 2% of the each chapter are consistently slaying poon while the rest either have girlfriends or are lucky enough to f**k one now and then. I looked in to studying abroad and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to afford it due to rent and I owe my grandma money. My parents are pretty much a liability to me. I think I'm just going to go see a psychiatrist and be diagnosed with welbutrin or some antidepressant.