Why Computer Programmers Can't Pick Up Women - Article

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Falcon wrote:Xiongmao and I walked around Patpong, Bangkok talking about programming languages, while the Aussies there were content with their swearing. :wink:
Here's how the dialogue had transpired from the NWO Patriot Act satellites (the audio transcribed):

Xiong Mao: "Yeah I think the Ubuntu kernel was built on C++ framework"
Falcon: "Yeah dude well I think .NET was built on C-sharp and the rest of the .NET Framework"
Xiong Mao: "Well I use the Ladyboy Methodology in lieu of Agile flexible androgynous methodology of the SDLC"
Falcon:"I like to jizz hot Java inside of an insecure Java Applet Isaan babe"
Xiong Mao: "Uh Uh Uh mate! That would be too rated XXXML! You should put an IoC wrapper around your processor core!"

A bunch of bogans from Perth, WA, Aussie, "Hey bloke! Look at these two queers chalkin' off about computers and s.hit" :lol:
L. O. L.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha!

Actually I have no memory of what we talked about in Patpong. It's so loud there it's hard to talk about anything. Plus if you do get chance to talk some guy starts hustling you about ping-pong shows, or you get distracted by a girl with J++ assets.

We also hit Patpong a day or two after I'd left China. I was still in the "omg there are bars here" mode - Chinese people don't really do bars.

I'm keeping watch in case some geeks stay at my hotel and bring girls back! Ain't happened yet. In fact the hotel feels kind of empty - I guess it's still low season as Brits don't seem to be able to cope with 33C heat - LOL.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

publicduende wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Falcon wrote:Xiongmao and I walked around Patpong, Bangkok talking about programming languages, while the Aussies there were content with their swearing. :wink:
Here's how the dialogue had transpired from the NWO Patriot Act satellites (the audio transcribed):

Xiong Mao: "Yeah I think the Ubuntu kernel was built on C++ framework"
Falcon: "Yeah dude well I think .NET was built on C-sharp and the rest of the .NET Framework"
Xiong Mao: "Well I use the Ladyboy Methodology in lieu of Agile flexible androgynous methodology of the SDLC"
Falcon:"I like to jizz hot Java inside of an insecure Java Applet Isaan babe"
Xiong Mao: "Uh Uh Uh mate! That would be too rated XXXML! You should put an IoC wrapper around your processor core!"

A bunch of bogans from Perth, WA, Aussie, "Hey bloke! Look at these two queers chalkin' off about computers and s.hit" :lol:
L. O. L.
Haha, that was a good one indeed.

Any engineer or programmer would do well with a Chinese woman, but all Asian women work well with a logic driven type. The reason why I say Chinese is better is because of their immense propensity to think practically. My wife and I still have not had an argument over some logical decision to make on anything and we have known each other well over a year now in total. I have had at least 3 or more of those with any AW I dated in under a month.