Is there competition with local men in foreign countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote: Yes, you have very unconventional tastes in women. :D I guess standard physical attributes for beauty like body shape, face, etc.. just aren't important to you. I'm not going to lie I probably could not get it up if that Colombian girl were naked and laying in my bed. :lol:

Rep,

haha! good for your honesty. The majority of Colombian girls do not look like this. This is only if you to the coastal areas.

The cities near the coast but not actually in the coast look like this.

The hotter one IMO in cali are somewhat mixed with black.. this would be a top tier.

While if you go to Medellin, the look drastically changes and you have girls looking like these that are top tier.

but the average girl would just fall down to this

8)
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Wow! I love these colombianas! They look aggressively flirty and caliente too. :P The top Colombiana girl looks Amerindian with a hint of black and cute "ojos chinos," which is a common look throughout Central America and even Peru. She might have Wayuu (Guajiro) blood.

I remember a Costa Rican guy in China telling me this: "In China, you f**k the girl. In Latin America, the girl f**ks you."

Monkro and I have both been traumatized by sassy Asian-American girls like this. Which makes Latin and SE Asian village girls all the more attractive to me. :P

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Falcon wrote:Wow! I love these colombianas! They look aggressively flirty and caliente too. :P The top Colombiana girl looks Amerindian with a hint of black and cute "ojos chinos," which is a common look throughout Central America and even Peru. She might have Wayuu (Guajiro) blood.

I remember a Costa Rican guy in China telling me this: "In China, you f**k the girl. In Latin America, the girl f**ks you."

Monkro and I have both been traumatized by sassy Asian-American girls like this. Which makes Latin and SE Asian village girls all the more attractive to me. :P

Don't let these girls traumatize you. They are just insecure little girls trying to put a mean front. With AA girls just be very direct with them and don't revert to a traditional nice boy status. But yeah, f**k it..

If these girls were Colombianas in Colombia and chinito approaches them for a conversation... they would welcome you 9 times out of 10. Insta-friends. I had done this multiple times in Bogota and Cali. OTOH, AA girls would probably give you a stare-down half the time.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote: The above ones are cute girls. I take it the lighter skinned ones are not going for the typical monger Thai tourists? How typical are they? I think that they can be hotter if they tanned up somewhat.
The light skinned girls like that are very common in Thailand and usually found in university or middle class settings. They are not the type most mongers go for.
The bottom girl looks kinda ruffled. I think if you spruce her up she'd look ok. Last month I was going out with a Thai-American girl (born in Philippines as a refugee) and she was similar to that darker girl but I still found her cuter than the light skinned Asian girls that are in my ivy world. Her body was really petite and she had nice feminine shoulders. She would have been my summer girl if I were not relocating. This girl would be like 80% her. I am hoping there would be more in Thailand of these types.

There are many many girls that look like this from isaan and I think southern Thailand too. I can't tell because the flash is on her but she looks to be more of the golden-hued variety than plain dark. I've seen NE asian guys with girls of this skin tone before.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

So I heard Asian guys do well (better than white) in Thailand. Sounds like hype but we'll see!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote: but the average girl would just fall down to this

8)
If that pic is typical of average Colombians walking on the street then that's pretty good and might even be better than Thailand. Both girls look like solid 7's in my mind.

Colombia has been on my definite travel list. I'll be heading out there next year for sure.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Some Chinese men also have unconventional tastes: http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures ... wives.html

Their African ladies are hot! :P

Repatriate wrote:The light skinned girls like that are very common in Thailand and usually found in university or middle class settings. They are not the type most mongers go for.
Or more like "white people think all Asians looks alike." So they take whatever than can get. :P

mguy wrote:Don't let these girls traumatize you. They are just insecure little girls trying to put a mean front. With AA girls just be very direct with them and don't revert to a traditional nice boy status. But yeah, f**k it..

If these girls were Colombianas in Colombia and chinito approaches them for a conversation... they would welcome you 9 times out of 10. Insta-friends. I had done this multiple times in Bogota and Cali. OTOH, AA girls would probably give you a stare-down half the time.
Thanks bro!

Or Mexicanas! Getting a novia, whether middle-class or campesina, is quite straightforward and fun.

By the way, I thought the Afro-Mexicana mamis that I had posted pics of could straight up pass for Colombianas too.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote: but the average girl would just fall down to this

8)
If that pic is typical of average Colombians walking on the street then that's pretty good and might even be better than Thailand. Both girls look like solid 7's in my mind.

Colombia has been on my definite travel list. I'll be heading out there next year for sure.
Yeah they are pretty much average. If you go to a university then yeah you see hundreds and hundreds of these. Either way, since the topic is competition of local men, keep in mind that these girls are usually being hit on by local men WHO are very game-oriented. Moreover, then you have the gringo tourists that are rapid firing on them. IMO these girls now have big egos. The better deal is to go to Cali, they have African and indigenous blood on them but a lot more friendlier/sensual.

Cali girls>Medellin

But keep it a secret ok????

There is also another city where I was floored by the quality of the girls... but i dont want to spoil it. :wink:

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:So I heard Asian guys do well (better than white) in Thailand. Sounds like hype but we'll see!
It depends on language skills and social circle to meet and get with quality women. I still had to work for it but most girls were easy to chat up. I think it depends a lot on the look you present too. Do you dress well? It's probably like Colombia in that sense. I think Thai girls are a bit more wary overall compared with when I first went to Thailand.

Mguy I think you said you looked a bit more hapa or latino than completely asian. In that case i'd say Thailand could be awesome for you. They love guys who look mixed asian and if you tell them that they'll be really interested in most cases.

I would love to do a comparison of Colombia to Thailand though.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:
Cali girls>Medellin

But keep it a secret ok????
Yeah a lot of guys say that Medellin is played out and the women are harder to get to know now since the place is overrun with permanent boner p4p tourists. The trip reports i've read coming from asian guys all said Cali and surprisingly Bogota were better too.
There is also another city where I was floored by the quality of the girls... but i dont want to spoil it. :wink:
Haha you should drop me a msg. I'll promise to keep it secret but I think I know which city you're talking about. Is it the one where they have that big party/music scene? I don't remember the name of the city though.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote:So I heard Asian guys do well (better than white) in Thailand. Sounds like hype but we'll see!
It depends on language skills and social circle to meet and get with quality women. I still had to work for it but most girls were easy to chat up. I think it depends a lot on the look you present too. Do you dress well? It's probably like Colombia in that sense. I think Thai girls are a bit more wary overall compared with when I first went to Thailand.

Mguy I think you said you looked a bit more hapa or latino than completely asian. In that case i'd say Thailand could be awesome for you. They love guys who look mixed asian and if you tell them that they'll be really interested in most cases.

I would love to do a comparison of Colombia to Thailand though.

In Colombia, riff-raff looking gringo with blue eyes (you know the type dirty looking as fxck budget traveler) could actually open up a Colombiana and build attraction. That's what I didn't like about it and that's why I gave it a neutral rating.

Maybe Thailand is like this, maybe not. We should do a cross comparison! I'm far from hapa looking. I am a moreno look, I could pass for a colombian and had instances where people asked me for directions (lol).

And no, its not cartagena. Although cartagena is good for slaying international travelers!! I suggest it but time it right.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Riff-raff looking gringos don't get much in Mexico beyond the sleazy red-light areas meant for tourists. Young chinitos like mguy and me should find themselves at a very good advantage against the rough-looking gringos in Mexico. I'm quite confident that mguy and I would do quite well with the local women in every single Latin American country. We wouldn't have to worry about: Latinas (AW) not into white men?

Guatemala is comparatively more gringo-friendly, but there still aren't that many of them compared to Cancun or Medellin.

So for me, southern Mexico is a very well-kept secret. If you're tired of Medellin being flooded by gringos, then try Mexico. The redneck gringos are now mostly avoiding Mexico because of the ridiculous drug war scare brought on by the US media. It's a blessing for those of us who know better.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mguy wrote:
Maybe Thailand is like this, maybe not. We should do a cross comparison! I'm far from hapa looking. I am a moreno look, I could pass for a colombian and had instances where people asked me for directions (lol).
Yeah your looks were not exotic or foreigner enough I think. I run into that issue in Thailand sometime..I dress very middle class Thai so Thais would ask me for directions sometimes. :lol: However I believe you could do well in Thailand.

Have you been to eastern europe yet? It seems like a place that you'd do well with a moreno look.
And no, its not cartagena. Although cartagena is good for slaying international travelers!! I suggest it but time it right.
I was thinking of Manizales. :lol:
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote:
Yeah your looks were not exotic or foreigner enough I think. I run into that issue in Thailand sometime..I dress very middle class Thai so Thais would ask me for directions sometimes. :lol: However I believe you could do well in Thailand.

Have you been to eastern europe yet? It seems like a place that you'd do well with a moreno look.
I was thinking of Manizales. :lol:
Yeah it could be the case that I wasn't exotic enough, but exotic enough that they would guess me as "chinito/korean" if I asked them what they thought I was and they had time to scrutinize my face. This is only true in Medellin. In Cali I had a great time and had short time fun. Although on the whole, I did much better in Central-America and notched a virgin mestiza among other light skinned beauties.

I am racially ambiguous especially for a northeastern white girl who lived life in a white suburb-- I would get answer from Asia to Latin-America and straight Spaniard (?)-- even Asians and Latina would sometimes mistake me. I dated a Chinese girl from China in US then when I kissed her she goes "oh so thats how Latinos kiss" -- I was like what??? :?: :lol:

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Repatriate wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Just more proof to me that American girls are ugly as shit.
There is some cultural brainwashing. I think when a lot of American guys think of American girls they always default towards the idealized movie and tv stars instead of what's actually in front of them. They bring up Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, etc.. which are highly unattainable for average guys. The only thing that should matter for regular guys is in the proportion of 6-8's you see everyday on the streets or come into contact with. How hot the movie and beauty queens are in a country is completely irrelevant.

I stole this from rooshv forum but really this is what the baseline 5 in the U.S. looks like. This is a very common body type for most American women. In fact in some states like Mississippi, Alabama, Alaska, etc.. she might even be considered a 6.

This land whale would be a solid 1 in Thailand. Maybe 2 if she had money she was willing to spend.
She has a fat-a.ss p.ussy and looks easy to smash bareba.ck. She, even though I'm still a tad of a BBW lover, is only a 5 because she has an okay face, with no blemishes and her skin retains most of its texture (not too much cellulite but of course she has it). Whoever said 1 and 2 rating when she's across seas nailed it! No pun intended to hitting on her lol